Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm just gonna ask straight,

Is there sex in this game or not? Don't wanna waste my time just to find that out
Only significant scenes are with the MC and her husband. First chance might be as much as 15 years away for an actual sex scene with someone besides him.

For something like a bj, maybe about 5 years away if we're lucky.

PolishDude

Nov 28, 2020
No there is not and there won't be for a minimum 5 years.
Only significant scenes are with the MC and her husband. First chance might be as much as 15 years away for an actual sex scene with someone besides him.

For something like a bj, maybe about 5 years away if we're lucky.
Thanks for the replies.
I guess I'll be back when I'm 30 or so, or maybe not come back at all.

8d9cbb2d295733c198f7d1d2498697db.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
hi ..
no i d'nt have this scene i wolud like to continu on lesbian route is it possible?
On the lesbian route, no. To get the scene you need to be playing the Dylan route, up until the point where you choose whether or not to Aiden's tasks.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I'm just gonna ask straight,

Is there sex in this game or not? Don't wanna waste my time just to find that out
You know when you see a mirage on a hot day and as you go towards it thinking that's not to far away but then as you think you're getting closer to it finally it turns out you have a bit longer to go before maybe you might get to it! Well that's sort of like the sex in this game.....pretty much like god I hope maybe it will happen

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
5% left. It's time for a Patreon post on how the update is suddenly more extensive than expected, delaying it for 2 weeks. And then, when it's finally out, everyone starts wondering what in tarnation has been so extensive about the last 5%. What? You're saying he can't pull this off twice in a row? Oh well, my bad. Continue!
Probably what to put for the players on first side job route.Beside the new hat.
BTW the first preview for the update is the new absolute low the dev menage to reach.
He practically shows the whole update for that specific route.Unless there is more pigeons.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Two things:

L&Ps productivity has INCREASED this year

L&P has said everything is subject to change. Could easily be 7-10 playable days left with a few skips in time. Who knows?

Enjoy the ride
I take maths is a rocket science for you.
This week it will be 9 months for around half of PD13.
He will have less than 5 months for second half in order to do it faster than PD12.
Does it really matter how long an update takes?

I don't get why so many get hooked up on that detail. At the end of the day it's LP's game. Whether LP goes at lightspeed to pump out an update or at a snails pace. As long as the end result, results in a complete game who cares how long it takes. Really baffles me you guys get into verbal spats and get your panties in a twist because an update to a fan made game is taking longer than you'd like. You act like these developers have zero life outside of making these games. Yes LP may have developed previous updates faster but who knows what is going on in their lives right now. In todays society where cost of living is rising and rising, they may have had to take on a fulltime job or other personal reasons they don't want to disclose.

I understand as a player it's frustrating at times but need to remember it's their game at the end of the day. How long have people waited for GTA VI? Just wait and be patient.
Yes it matters.
If you want to have at least 2/3 of the game done.
I think most already know there is less than 1% chance the game to be completed.
Let's not forget the promised DLC.Several.

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
My take is, if you want to be experimental and take your sweet time developing erotic scenes, learn 3D software and animations, then make the game available for free.

When you put the game behind a paywall, you're selling a product. Which means there's a certain responsibility with the money given. A certain timeliness you need to follow in delivering the said product and you must see to it that the product will see completion. It is no longer a hobby and you will invite criticism when you fail to deliver on time.

In short, not wrong to ask people to fund your hobby. But when you demand money for a product, there's accountability that comes with the money.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes