Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
5% left. It's time for a Patreon post on how the update is suddenly more extensive than expected, delaying it for 2 weeks. And then, when it's finally out, everyone starts wondering what in tarnation has been so extensive about the last 5%. What? You're saying he can't pull this off twice in a row? Oh well, my bad. Continue!
May the festival begin!

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
It's foolish for anyone to think we'll ever see this game completed under it's current development process. If you can accept that, and you're fine with the current rate of development, then there's really nothing left to say. I just don't want people to come in here and think that it's possible that the game will be completed AND the current rate of development isn't a problem.
However it is equally irritating when the only post some people on the thread can make is that the development will take 20 years and they keep crying about the slow pace. If they know it is going to take 20 years make peace with the fact and either move on, keep quiet, do something productive about it.

We all know how long the development will take and we all know it is slow. Coming here and saying the same things like a broken record is the problem.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
However it is equally irritating when the only post some people on the thread can make is that the development will take 20 years and they keep crying about the slow pace. If they know it is going to take 20 years make peace with the fact and either move on, keep quiet, do something productive about it.

We all know how long the development will take and we all know it is slow. Coming here and saying the same things like a broken record is the problem.
Eehhh, sure, but there's definitely new people that don't understand the scale of what they're walking into. So it's to those people that my post is directed. If you're new here, don't start defending the game's development pace without understanding what the consequences of that pace are.

That said, I've removed myself mostly from this thread. It isn't fun to keep kicking the same dead horse, and since there's nothing to be done about it I've moved on. It was fun when the game provided enough material at a fast enough pace to spur discussion, but now we're all too jaded to do anything other than expect the worst.

Last edited:

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Let's play with some math. Every playable day is made of 10 updates.
About 17.5 playable days left, that means about 175 updates.
So far Every update took at least 45 days, that means that the whole game would take approximately 7,875 days.
that's only 21.5 years from now.
I'm really sorry to be that one that giving you the bad news, but the game will never come to an end.
Welcome to the Party, Pal.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Why don't l&p hire someone to make renders? doesn't he want to roll out updates faster.
I don't think funds are a problem for him.
L&P has said that if you know of someone or if you can make a scene as big in scale as the bar performance or as good looking as the Art class then such person should mail him.

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes