Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Maybe 3 to 4 PDs are needed to cover Frodo Sam's progress after the next Sam event.:unsure::cry::LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish:

Poor little shit Dylan:poop::ROFLMAO:
Let's hear you say that after the evening event with Dylan :LOL:

Also the reason people are mentioning Amber is because she is Sam's mom just like Sophia is Dylan's. There is a direct parallel. Both the boys are trying to sleep with the other's mom but Dylan is the one showing huge progress right from the beginning.

Last edited:

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Frodo/Pygmy/Looser Dylan is far behind the minor characters in the main story. Dylan only made progress on his side story, the dyan ambar route. but Frodo/pigmy/ Dylan is far behind my boy Sam in the main story. :love:;)

Dylan can only make progress with his side stories and with unpopular characters in the story. but Dylan can't make progress with the main routes Sophia and Ellie.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::PogChamp:

lol, You can't compare Amber with Sophia. Also, Who cares about Amber and that Frodo's side stories/paths.:sneaky: Ambar is a unpopular character, :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

My boy Sam is always first with Sophia in every moves and progress.:love::p

That Looser Dylan :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Go my boy sam:love::D
My boy Sam kisses and licks Sophia's delicious pussy. I think this is the hottest scene in the whole Awam. first romantic scene with my Sam in the story. First kiss and oral sex are always very special moments. Sam is very lucky for that hot and romantic scene with Sophia.:love::love:

Sophia's first cheating scene with Sam in the story.;):p
Dylan is a completely moron/idiot/devil and looser in AWAM.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Little shit Dylan:poop:
Maybe 3 to 4 PDs are needed to cover Frodo Sam's progress after the next Sam event.:unsure::cry::LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish:

Who Cares about that Amber/Frodo Dylan side story.:sneaky::cool::LOL:
My buddy, You killed it and nailed it.:love:(y):LOL::ROFLMAO:

Poor pygmy :cry:;)

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022

Let's hear you say that after the evening event with Dylan :LOL:

Also the reason people are mentioning Amber is because she is Sam's mom just like Sophia is Dylan's. There is a direct parallel. Both the boys are trying to sleep with the other's mom but Dylan is the one showing huge progress right from the beginning.
Maybe pygmy Dylan won't be able to cover Sam's progress until the end of PD 14.:LOL:Also, the Frodo Dylan event is not as romantic as the Sam event.:ROFLMAO::cry:And He is still begging for a progress with Sophia.:devilish:;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There has only been 1 preview pic for this update or am I mistaken?
Two - Sophia at the cafe for those doing the first side job, and Sophia at the Myers' with Ava, Leah, and an unknown blonde woman.

And that's all the "teasers" we'll be getting for this update. Possibly since the second side job may just be walking and talking with a discussion of Leah's experience in Japan.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Maybe pygmy Dylan won't be able to cover Sam's progress until the end of PD 14.:LOL:Also, the Frodo Dylan event is not as romantic as the Sam event.:ROFLMAO::cry:And He is still begging for a progress with Sophia.:devilish:;)
Want me to show you Sam begging even in the last event for a kiss. And don't get me started on romantic, if i start pulling out the dialogue that shows Sam's devious ways, you wouldn't like it. So let's not make fun of something that is pretty visible in the Sam route too.
As for Dylan's progress....i won't say anything right now but i would recommend not trolling Dylan fans and the route because you might regret it big time after this day. if you keep this up then the others would start trolling you. Just an advice, rest is upto you to decide for yourself

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I just can't wait to see the faces of Sam and Dylan when they realize they are fucking each other's mother.
On the main route, Dylan does martial arts. Something tells me that this event there will not end well for Sam.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Meanwhile, what happens when Dylan discovers Sophia's comfort when she drinks alcohol? How far does Dylan go, considering that Sam's progress has always been influenced by alcohol?
I don't know how far Dylan could actually go with his mother, but I am sure that if he took advantage of the situation there would be a new popular uprising among L&P patrons (and among many frequenters of this thread) to get back the unblemished knight that everyone (?) loves.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71
Dec 19, 2021
will the boys/kids touch/grab Sophia's naked boobs or pussy in this update?
i mean what can they do? if they touch her pussy before Sam i will riot! :mad:
My boy Sam gets first kiss, first romantic scene and oral kiss with Sophia in the story. but what about that Frodo/Pygmy/Looser Dylan doesn't get any fresh events with Sophia in the story. :devilish::poop::LOL:

Don't worry buddy Our boy Sam will be the first to touch Sophia's pussy:love::p

Aren't all of Dylan's events moments of laughter for us?:LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes