Jun 18, 2022
Wasn't somewhere a post that Dylan can offer Sophia to other guys and watch the action?
Wasn't the postman one of the possible other guys?
These are the beginnings of Dylan cuckold path in the future, I think like his reaction to his mother's sex life, maybe in 2025, we will be able to find Sofia's lovers with Dylan's help.
It was from the very beginning of the game in general, if Dylan's reaction, whether he likes it or not, his room becomes untidy or vice versa, this is the only thing that influenced
I remember it because I played first time around 2021

Reactions: none300

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
These are the beginnings of Dylan cuckold path in the future, I think like his reaction to his mother's sex life, maybe in 2025, we will be able to find Sofia's lovers with Dylan's help.
It was from the very beginning of the game in general, if Dylan's reaction, whether he likes it or not, his room becomes untidy or vice versa, this is the only thing that influenced
I remember it because I played first time around 2021
2025 is way too optimistic.
Mind you the 2 hetero sex scenes we will get on PD16 are probably without Sophia.Or at least one of them.Even if the other is with Sophia,the scene won't have nothing to do with Dylan finding a lover for his mom.
The next possible day for a hetero sex scene is PD20.And that is no early than 2030.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You've become completely neutral. Props, next year welcome to the dark side.
I was neutral at the beginning too, but then this thread got overly populated with people abusing and trolling and reaching conclusions only to add further hate and repeated posts only complaining about the development etc. So i posts seemed more in his defense, though my objective only was for people not be unnecessarily foul.
Now that it is much better on the thread, atleast very few people trolling, i am back to being neutral.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
After playing v0.165 (quite late), I feel sorry for Sam :LOL:! Looks like Dylan is leading! hmm hmm :unsure: looks like L&P didn't apply the "slow-burning" method to Dylan and Amber's relationship!

View attachment 1982353
There is probably no way to apply the slow burning,if the whole story will be a total of 3-5 events.
But the slow burning is still there,just not the same way.
Let's not forget that the next possible event Dylan/Amber will be PD20-years away.
I actually would like to see another bikini fashion show, but this time with both the moms. Some wager between the moms.

The sons in charge their respective bikinis getting more outrageous till the last one coincidentally being topless c-string with heels.
Don't go too small.
Make it 3 moms and 3 sons competition-Sophia/Amber/Alyssa and Dylan/Sam/Zack

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
I was neutral at the beginning too, but then this thread got overly populated with people abusing and trolling and reaching conclusions only to add further hate and repeated posts only complaining about the development etc. So i posts seemed more in his defense, though my objective only was for people not be unnecessarily foul.
Now that it is much better on the thread, atleast very few people trolling, i am back to being neutral.
Trolls don't need to be in the thread for a long time to shit. Came-shot-left. How to deal with it? Should a developer have immunity?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I like to know about something. There was a small teasing femdom scene in the good wife route and I really liked it ;). Is there any other femdom scenes like that?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I like to know about something. There was a small teasing femdom scene in the good wife route and I really liked it ;). Is there any other femdom scenes like that?
Maybe next decade.
There is not much for good wife route for next 3-4 years.At least.

• Haha
Reactions: Gamesstar
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes