armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't know about you but I miss when updates were 2 playable days a year. I hope L&P thinks about coming back with these kind of updates even if it takes a little longer. Because I'm having a terrible feeling that the new updates mode will take many years to completely finish the game. I hope I'm wrong and everything works out because I want to see A Wife and Mother finished and with all the possible routes I love the game and all the characters and our wonderful Sophia :)
Sadly the 2 days for 1 year was a long forgotten thing and happen only once.
I was against splitting the days way back in 2018.
The first split had a proper excuse-PD4-containing day 4 and day 11 from the game.
The splits after didn't make much sense.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
About the progress report: You guys might not have noticed it but L&P quite often updates it around 1am-3am German time so there could still be an update in around 4 or so hours.

• Haha
Reactions: bayrischman

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So I have a theory, it's a theory that is unlikely but it's also within the options of things L&P might do.

I don't believe L&P has given anything away about the sister? Like any hints on what the purpose of her being in AWAM is.

Therefore maybe the sister is just simply there to inform Sophia that her brothers already know about sex, as Sophia isn't the first person hired to teach them but for some reason, most quit.

Then it's a choice on whether Sophia continues with the class or not, does she let them know or does she play along?

This would be great but I just have a feeling that this is most likely not it.

After all, there are other characters who are just there to advance the story with other people, like the postman for example or Liam's boss.

DrReyMoore

Jul 19, 2019
So I have a theory, it's a theory that is unlikely but it's also within the options of things L&P might do.

I don't believe L&P has given anything away about the sister? Like any hints on what the purpose of her being in AWAM is.

Therefore maybe the sister is just simply there to inform Sophia that her brothers already know about sex, as Sophia isn't the first person hired to teach them but for some reason, most quit.

Then it's a choice on whether Sophia continues with the class or not, does she let them know or does she play along?

This would be great but I just have a feeling that this is most likely not it.

After all, there are other characters who are just there to advance the story with other people, like the postman for example or Liam's boss.
It could be a possibility, given that two of the brothers where so eager to be used as "living models"

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes