Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't know about you but I miss when updates were 2 playable days a year. I hope L&P thinks about coming back with these kind of updates even if it takes a little longer. Because I'm having a terrible feeling that the new updates mode will take many years to completely finish the game. I hope I'm wrong and everything works out because I want to see A Wife and Mother finished and with all the possible routes I love the game and all the characters and our wonderful Sophia :)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't know about you but I miss when updates were 2 playable days a year. I hope L&P thinks about coming back with these kind of updates even if it takes a little longer. Because I'm having a terrible feeling that the new updates mode will take many years to completely finish the game. I hope I'm wrong and everything works out because I want to see A Wife and Mother finished and with all the possible routes I love the game and all the characters and our wonderful Sophia :)
Those days are NEVER coming back. And if they did, it would take well over a year to get an update. Abandon all hope, it's better this way.

Jul 28, 2017
I predict like last release that L&P will provide us shortly with a release date that is 7 to 12th next month because "problems with getting the end of the scene right" which when you look at the last scene you wonder where the issue could have been..... and then we all speculate as to the issues and then he takes a further 2 weeks off after that for "reasons".

Feb 21, 2018
No I didn't. Patricia isn't a "young girl".
1- Nowhere in that comment does it say, "young girl". :confused:(n)
Since when? There are currently no girls in the classroom that are after Sophia. At most there's Jules and Ellie.

Compared to the guys - Dylan, Sam, Zac, Aiden, Andre and the shota kids.

Even counting Nat and Vicki that's still twice as many guys as girls.
2. "Even counting Nat (not a young girl) and Vicki (also not a young girl)..." who are these people? Oh, that's right they're grown-ups that enable me to make my point by adding to yours [enter Patricia]. ;) (y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Huh. Because it also happens to be when (at the current rate) the last of Aiden's tasks will be. I wouldn't have given the possibility of a gangbang any serious consideration before, but with task #4, it definitely seems like Aiden's ultimate goal, even if he might not be an active participant.
Aiden likes humiliation and he enjoys it immensely. So when the whole gang is playing with Sophia, Aidene will join last. The pleasure of humiliation Aiden likes so much comes again.Except it will probably never happen, the game will be abandoned.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Not necessarily. We don't know if anything was actually ever going to happen with the boys - nothing has been confirmed. Leah arriving now pretty much changes everything, since she might have been the participant in the "freaking hot" scene all along.

Much like the assumption that the bonus storyline will lead to Dylan/Ellie. I suspect it's more headed towards Dylan/Christine, because all we know is that the characters in the initial scene will play a part. But Christine and some of Ellie's other friends were also in that scene, albeit in a photo. L&P's done that before, like how Vicki's path is more about her boyfriend, or Emma in setting her up with Dylan.
That's hard to believe. It's the side job, synonymous with side story for me. It would be a huge effort with the tutoring only to eventually turn into a possible lesbian connection with Leah. (Here I would agree with the critics who say "wasted time"). Especially since nothing will happen this time except a short introduction of Sophia and Leah. At the moment I see Leah exclusively as a trick in the story to distract/occupy the mother Ava. I can rather imagine that Leah got in touch with erotic Japanese art during the year she was in Japan and that this is the influence Leah will have on the story.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I can rather imagine that Leah got in touch with erotic Japanese art during the year she was in Japan and that this is the influence Leah will have on the story.
Doesn't this fetish "shota" have its origin in Japan? I think some of you have a wrong idea or hope that the 2nd sidejob shifts to the mother or the daughter. The 2nd sidejob is a special thing, an element of AWAM for L&P. I think with that, it's more likely to move to an extreme where everyone will have their part in the story.
If you don't like that... simply do not play.

Jun 18, 2022
Doesn't this fetish "shota" have its origin in Japan? I think some of you have a wrong idea or hope that the 2nd sidejob shifts to the mother or the daughter. The 2nd sidejob is a special thing, an element of AWAM for L&P. I think with that, it's more likely to move to an extreme where everyone will have their part in the story.
If you don't like that... simply do not play.
This shit makes me Japanese

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I never played “decisions of life”, but from what I’ve been told it’s like a pg13 version of this game with lot of scenes cut out of it.
Why the hell would I want a censored version of this game, if you don’t like a route, just skip it

Reactions: hzjujk and Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
hello guys, just downloaded the last version but i dont arrive to play, i am stuck here, someone know how to do ?
Thanks in advance
Wait until the next update with content on your route. For me, that's two updates away.

Yes, for some of us, those half dozen renders is all we get for Part 2. I haven't even downloaded the last two updates, and wont bother with at least the next two. The salon event is a maybe.

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
hello guys, just downloaded the last version but i dont arrive to play, i am stuck here, someone know how to do ?
Thanks in advance
well the route u have chosen dosent include the scenes from the part 2 yet
u have to wait for the updates on your route
till then play the scenes in gallery ;)

thewhitebigbull

Jan 7, 2020
well the route u have chosen dosent include the scenes from the part 2 yet
u have to wait for the updates on your route
till then play the scenes in gallery ;)
hello, thx for reply,
what i miss in the part 2 ? its weird, i tested lot of different routes, and cant go futher

Last edited:

D.kule152

Apr 13, 2022
Does somebody know why the developer not posting any teaser 's now.Is it because his issue with patreon or the update is too small?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes