Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
No, and there wont be, L&P said so. There's really nothing in the sex ed classes that L&P can tease that wont likely get him banned from Patreon.
So I was right that nothing will happen because of politics, the patronage of L&P must have changed the scene with the boys.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I was right that nothing will happen because of politics, the patronage of L&P must have changed the scene with the boys.
Not necessarily. We don't know if anything was actually ever going to happen with the boys - nothing has been confirmed. Leah arriving now pretty much changes everything, since she might have been the participant in the "freaking hot" scene all along.

Much like the assumption that the bonus storyline will lead to Dylan/Ellie. I suspect it's more headed towards Dylan/Christine, because all we know is that the characters in the initial scene will play a part. But Christine and some of Ellie's other friends were also in that scene, albeit in a photo. L&P's done that before, like how Vicki's path is more about her boyfriend, or Emma in setting her up with Dylan.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The only way to compare would require to know the final number of renders, which we don't know yet for the current release.
So as I did it a while ago, we can plot a few hypothesis for the number of renders of the current version and see how they compare.

Again, this is just an academic exercise based on some data, so to be taken for what it is. It **seems** to suggest a release somewhere in between 200 and 250 renders *based on previous data*.

Considering that if the current pace is maintained (big IF!), the CS and RS should be done by the 15th, a release a week after that (~21st-23rd) seems possible. But I'd wait for the "official" Talcum Powder 's graph ;)
Wait no longer my friend!! And I think you're probably right about the number of renders, I'm estimating 210 - 240 myself, and a 4x100 on 8/22.

2022-08-11.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
maybe during gym course or just after...
Huh. Because it also happens to be when (at the current rate) the last of Aiden's tasks will be. I wouldn't have given the possibility of a gangbang any serious consideration before, but with task #4, it definitely seems like Aiden's ultimate goal, even if he might not be an active participant.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the gangbangs* will be optional and not before PD 16 - Day 23

* soccer team / movers / hobos / sam's band / art class / myers / Aiden's gang
You will most certainly not see a gangbang involving Sophia within the next 20+ years. This kinda stuff will take place near the end of AWAM, so PD25-30 I'd assume, if at all. I think we all can agree that the chance of L&P still developing the game in 20+ years is basically non-existent, meaning we'll probably never see such an event.

Unless... He's somehow turning things upside down, outsourcing some of his work to other developers to progress the story quicker. Then again, his mysterious "animations helper" was apparently out of question for the development of 0.165. Which I think is kinda weird, as L&P decided to go with the crappy DAZ animation for Amber's handjob under the dining table instead of having his "animations helper" create a short and clean Blender animation for this event. I wonder why...

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes