lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
hello guys, just downloaded the last version but i dont arrive to play, i am stuck here, someone know how to do ?
Thanks in advance
well the route u have chosen dosent include the scenes from the part 2 yet
u have to wait for the updates on your route
till then play the scenes in gallery ;)

thewhitebigbull

Jan 7, 2020
well the route u have chosen dosent include the scenes from the part 2 yet
u have to wait for the updates on your route
till then play the scenes in gallery ;)
hello, thx for reply,
what i miss in the part 2 ? its weird, i tested lot of different routes, and cant go futher

Last edited:

D.kule152

Apr 13, 2022
Does somebody know why the developer not posting any teaser 's now.Is it because his issue with patreon or the update is too small?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
hello, thx for reply,
what i miss in the part 2 ? its weird, i tested lot of different routes, and cant go futher
Look at the latest walkthrough. You'll see.
But if you don't want to then. The routes you need to be on to get content in Part 2 are :-

1. Aiden Route
2. Dylan Ellie
3. Amber Dylan ( for which you have to make a bikini Deal with Dylan on Day 14 and reject the Aiden Tasks on Day 16 or 17 and then Play the pool chicken fight on Day 17 all the way. )

Or you can just open the gallery and see all the scenes.

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
hello, thx for reply,
the scenes we have in part 2 yet requires aidens blackmail route for some scenes
and dylans boarding school route for dylan/amber scene
u can learn about the routes in game walkthrough
good luck :)

Last edited:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I don't know about you but I miss when updates were 2 playable days a year. I hope L&P thinks about coming back with these kind of updates even if it takes a little longer. Because I'm having a terrible feeling that the new updates mode will take many years to completely finish the game. I hope I'm wrong and everything works out because I want to see A Wife and Mother finished and with all the possible routes I love the game and all the characters and our wonderful Sophia :)
are you crazy why do you want the game to end :)

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Doesn't this fetish "shota" have its origin in Japan? I think some of you have a wrong idea or hope that the 2nd sidejob shifts to the mother or the daughter. The 2nd sidejob is a special thing, an element of AWAM for L&P. I think with that, it's more likely to move to an extreme where everyone will have their part in the story.
If you don't like that... simply do not play.
I think you misunderstood hzjujk. he wanted to say that the shota's older sister will attend that sex training session. she learned a lot of things that formed the infrastructure of this event in Japan.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think you misunderstood hzjujk. he wanted to say that the shota's older sister will attend that sex training session. she learned a lot of things that formed the infrastructure of this event in Japan.
Thank you for reading my post. But I didn't mean to say that Leah participates in sex education. It may happen, but at the moment I don't see the path in the story to get there.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes