new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
I was neutral at the beginning too, but then this thread got overly populated with people abusing and trolling and reaching conclusions only to add further hate and repeated posts only complaining about the development etc. So i posts seemed more in his defense, though my objective only was for people not be unnecessarily foul.
Now that it is much better on the thread, atleast very few people trolling, i am back to being neutral.
Trolls don't need to be in the thread for a long time to shit. Came-shot-left. How to deal with it? Should a developer have immunity?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I like to know about something. There was a small teasing femdom scene in the good wife route and I really liked it ;). Is there any other femdom scenes like that?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I like to know about something. There was a small teasing femdom scene in the good wife route and I really liked it ;). Is there any other femdom scenes like that?
Maybe next decade.
There is not much for good wife route for next 3-4 years.At least.

• Haha
Reactions: Gamesstar
Dec 19, 2021
After playing v0.165 (quite late), I feel sorry for Sam :LOL:! Looks like Dylan is leading! hmm hmm :unsure: looks like L&P didn't apply the "slow-burning" method to Dylan and Amber's relationship!

View attachment 1982353
Boys from tutor, gets better than Sam :D
You mean Shota boys...! yeah... you're right! poor Sam! :ROFLMAO:
Frodo/Pygmy/Looser Dylan is far behind the minor characters in the main story. Dylan only made progress on his side story, the dyan ambar route. but Frodo/pigmy/ Dylan is far behind my boy Sam in the main story. :love:;)

Dylan can only make progress with his side stories and with unpopular characters in the story. but Dylan can't make progress with the main routes Sophia and Ellie.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::PogChamp:

lol, You can't compare Amber with Sophia. Also, Who cares about Amber and that Frodo's side stories/paths.:sneaky: Ambar is a unpopular character, :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

My boy Sam is always first with Sophia in every moves and progress.:love::p

That Looser Dylan :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Go my boy sam:love::D

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Frodo/Pygmy/Looser Dylan is far behind the minor characters in the main story. Dylan only made progress on his side story, the dyan ambar route. but Frodo/pigmy/ Dylan is far behind my boy Sam in the main story. :love:;)

Dylan can only make progress with his side stories and with unpopular characters in the story. but Dylan can't make progress with the main routes Sophia and Ellie.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::PogChamp:

lol, You can't compare Amber with Sophia. Also, Who cares about Amber and that Frodo's side stories/paths.:sneaky: Ambar is a unpopular character, :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

FYI - Looser is the opposite of tighter, not what I think you think it means.

Dec 19, 2021
Great work! (y)(y)
I would add also this to Sam, though (still "through the fabric" ;) )
View attachment 1982368
My boy Sam kisses and licks Sophia's delicious pussy. I think this is the hottest scene in the whole Awam. first romantic scene with my Sam in the story. First kiss and oral sex are always very special moments. Sam is very lucky for that hot and romantic scene with Sophia.:love::love:

Sophia's first cheating scene with Sam in the story.;):p

Jun 18, 2022
My boy Sam kisses and licks Sophia's delicious pussy. I think this is the hottest scene in the whole Awam. first romantic scene with my Sam in the story. First kiss and oral sex are always very special moments. Sam is very lucky for that hot and romantic scene with Sophia.:love::love:

Sophia's first cheating scene with Sam in the story.;):p
Let's see what happens in the next scene, he promised it would be hot, so I think you'll burn your dick, so hold on man....

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

We'll see if you can talk like that when Dylan fucks Sam's mom :cool:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dylan is a completely moron/idiot/devil and looser in AWAM.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Little shit Dylan:poop:
The word I believe you're looking for is "loser". As in someone who loses. "Looser" would be someone that's taken dick a bit too regularly, so is loose. Not particularly applicable in Dylan's case, but may be applicable to Sophia at the end of the Dylan route at task #12.

Unless you are actually saying that Dylan has taken dick a bit too regularly.

Dec 19, 2021
The word I believe you're looking for is "loser". As in someone who loses. "Looser" would be someone that's taken dick a bit too regularly, so is loose. Not particularly applicable in Dylan's case, but may be applicable to Sophia at the end of the Dylan route at task #12.

Unless you are actually saying that Dylan has taken dick a bit too regularly.
Don't we see Frodo completely looser in the final days of the story? Like his father (Liam) ? :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes