drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
This game is very interesting just because of tow things i thought so
1. Sophia
2. Our countless assumption

Like who going to fuck her for the first time
What's going happened in next update etc...

I think just that's why only this game thread is cross over the 5000 and still it's going on

Still can't understand what L&P want
A suspension fulll game like no one know what happened next and when
Or he just use his patrons to grow money

But all of that the game is amazing but it's very very very slow in progress it's not like summer gone love story game on not like fashion business a blackmailing game(it is a blackmailing game by the way) so why it's took so long then other games.....

Jun 18, 2022
If you look back since Day 18. Alyssa, Julia, Yoga all events showed her breasts. Followed up on Day 19 Ellie, Vicky, Larry, Art class showed her breasts. On this day Aiden task 4, then once again in the Gang meeting, and now in the 2nd job it would be 3 out of 3 events which shows Sophia's bare breasts. It can lose it's appeal especially since the next Sam event also suggests a nipple reveal to Sam and the Dylan Sophia event is supposedly the biggest event of the day both in size and substance. He needs to add some new stuff. Plus i don't even see the problem, it looked hot and even then we do get renders of her showing her nipples, so it's not like we lost out on anything.

Topping Art Class, Bikini Show and such events in that same category is very difficult. The new scenes can have more nudity and perverse acts but the scene presentation, erotically charged atmosphere, writing, visuals, setup, all of this doesn't always come together as nicely as it did for these events and even L&P knows that. Those events have the class that L&P wants to achieve are the best of the game. Showing a nude Sophia and having someone fondle her can never top those scenes.
I am in favor of having more scenes with manipulations with Sofia's body, casual nipples are boring, but playing with breasts, caresses and so on, it will always be hot.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Well said ;)

Our Aphrodite (Sophia) is associated with the mirror, 'cause she is the goddess of beauty.

Also, the apple , which has many associations with love or beauty and especially the golden apple.
View attachment 2016390

Also associated with a magic belt (1), dove (2) (pigeon works too? :p), myrrh (3) and myrtle (4), dolphin (5) , etc.
(1)the gods and mortals are irresistibly attracted to the one who wears it (now it would be more like a Ferrari or a mansion :oops:)

(2) symbol of love and faithfulness :sneaky:

(3) Jealous of Myrrhya's beauty, Aphrodite wanted to punish this mortal by inspiring a criminal love for her father. Thanks to the complicity of her nanny, the girl entered her father's bed and joined him. But this incestuous relationship, of which Adonis was the fruit, having been discovered, Myrrha, ashamed, fled to Arabia. There, out of pity, the gods transformed it into a tree; according to legend, the drops of resin oozing from the bark of this myrrh tree represent the tears of Myrrha.

(4) symbol of fertility :cool:

(5) symbol of guidance, liberty and divine protection

And in the famous painting of Botticelli, we see Aphrodite emerge from a clam shell.

View attachment 2016440

View attachment 2016438
You do know that Sophia doesn't really exist?:devilish:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
started in october 2017 and it’s 5 years later and only 0.170. my man this is brutal. i will literally be a father of five, 47 year old once this game finishes.

Reactions: Savilesavile
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes