T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
There are so many comments that I can't find the post about the new update. I wonder if anyone can share the news about the new update with me? Thank you

Reactions: Kobudo27

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

I used my freetime after the last update to remake the very first scenes of the game. Because the graphics are just terrible compared to my current standards, as you can see very well in a side-by-side comparison. Everything just didn't add up, from the poses to the expressions, the cloth and hair, to the catastrophic lighting. Which of course is understandable as these were my very first attempts at art creation.

I wanted to do this for a long time to close this extreme artistic gap between where the game started and where it is now.
So, I will spend about 1 week of my freetime after every update, to remake the very beginning of the game. Let's see how far I get because it really is many times more demanding to create renders with my today's quality compared to those from the first half of the game. I felt this very well during my work of the flight and airport scene. I'll be already happy if I manage to remake at least the first day.

Now I will start with the next update 0.175 (Sophia/Sam). I'm planning to release the first teaser of it next week.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017

I used my freetime after the last update to remake the very first scenes of the game. Because the graphics are just terrible compared to my current standards, as you can see very well in a side-by-side comparison. Everything just didn't add up, from the poses to the expressions, the cloth and hair, to the catastrophic lighting. Which of course is understandable as these were my very first attempts at art creation.

I wanted to do this for a long time to close this extreme artistic gap between where the game started and where it is now.
So, I will spend about 1 week of my freetime after every update, to remake the very beginning of the game. Let's see how far I get because it really is many times more demanding to create renders with my today's quality compared to those from the first half of the game. I felt this very well during my work of the flight and airport scene. I'll be already happy if I manage to remake at least the first day.

Now I will start with the next update 0.175 (Sophia/Sam). I'm planning to release the first teaser of it next week.

GOD DAMM IT!!!
f61b92755979dbb74247d5e77876606a.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
That's v.165. Be playing the Dylan route right up to Aiden's ultimatum on PD9, then refuse the deal. That will get you to the Chicken Fight, then that update's content. Just refusing Aiden's tasks will get you Sophia relaxing on the couch.

For v.170 you have to be doing the 2nd side job.
For v.165, you also need to do the bikini deal with Dylan (I checked the variables at the time). I was surprised that this also leads to a scene I never seen, where they're having fun in the pool (this is vital to what happens in v.165).

I have several routes saved these days. For some odd reason, all my saves took the second job, so I went back, replayed and done up a route with the first job as well. I think one of my favourites is if you get Morello's help with Aiden. That made me cheer. LOL ;)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

was there a need?
have they asked him?
is there anyone who remembers the images of the early days?
weeks of work thrown down the toilet.

if before I had some doubts about being able to see the end of this game, now I'm sure we will never see it

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
was there a need?
have they asked him?
is there anyone who remembers the images of the early days?
weeks of work thrown down the toilet.
Isn't actually half year?
He said he was working on the very first update of the game for around 6 months before the release October 2017 - RPGM version.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

WTF? does he really think we are going to go back and play the boring 1st day again cause he upgraded the renders? What a fuckin joke & a waste of time!
That’s something You do when the game is finished, but now it never will be, unbelievable.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
WTF? does he really think we are going to go back and play the boring 1st day again cause he upgraded the renders? What a fuckin joke & a waste of time!
That’s something You do when the game is finished, but now it never will be, unbelievable.
It's definitely not a waste of time. You can't talk about yourself. There are many new users who play the game because they don't know it. And if they are served such bad graphics, it will discourage some from becoming Patreon.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
It's definitely not a waste of time. You can't talk about yourself. There are many new users who play the game because they don't know it. And if they are served such bad graphics, it will discourage some from becoming Patreon.
well rightly the old supporters got tired of the slowness of the game and are running away, so now look for support in the new recruits, if that's the reason then maybe he's right

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes