Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Frodo Dylan events are so hot that even our PC gets too hot, strictly speaking all Dylan events are "hot AF" events on the awam.:cry::LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish:
I think, instead of Dylan going to a self-defense class, Dylan moved closer to my boy Sam and if joined in a love training class.:p:love: Sam was telling Frodo how to romance Sophia and Ellie.

Poor Pigmy Dylan;):unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY MIND

Amon617

May 23, 2022
With all due respect to the dev team and the people who likes this game, what the hell makes this game so popular? I mean, I did not play it yet. I was checking the last few pages and people seem to dissapointed with the way things are going lately. Good luck to the dev team and hopefully things will get better in the future.

Jan 31, 2018
Hello, my hard disk blow up together with my AWAM saves - can somemody please share his saves with my for part 1 and 2. Thank you very much in advance.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021

I used my freetime after the last update to remake the very first scenes of the game. Because the graphics are just terrible compared to my current standards, as you can see very well in a side-by-side comparison. Everything just didn't add up, from the poses to the expressions, the cloth and hair, to the catastrophic lighting. Which of course is understandable as these were my very first attempts at art creation.

I wanted to do this for a long time to close this extreme artistic gap between where the game started and where it is now.
So, I will spend about 1 week of my freetime after every update, to remake the very beginning of the game. Let's see how far I get because it really is many times more demanding to create renders with my today's quality compared to those from the first half of the game. I felt this very well during my work of the flight and airport scene. I'll be already happy if I manage to remake at least the first day.

Now I will start with the next update 0.175 (Sophia/Sam). I'm planning to release the first teaser of it next week.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can a developer make all the wrong decisions through development without doing it purposely I just can’t believe it.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

I used my freetime after the last update to remake the very first scenes of the game. Because the graphics are just terrible compared to my current standards, as you can see very well in a side-by-side comparison. Everything just didn't add up, from the poses to the expressions, the cloth and hair, to the catastrophic lighting. Which of course is understandable as these were my very first attempts at art creation.

I wanted to do this for a long time to close this extreme artistic gap between where the game started and where it is now.
So, I will spend about 1 week of my freetime after every update, to remake the very beginning of the game. Let's see how far I get because it really is many times more demanding to create renders with my today's quality compared to those from the first half of the game. I felt this very well during my work of the flight and airport scene. I'll be already happy if I manage to remake at least the first day.

Now I will start with the next update 0.175 (Sophia/Sam). I'm planning to release the first teaser of it next week.

6s11x2.jpg

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

This is a joke right??? This can't be true, L&P is trolling us because he's bored right?? Please someone tell me it's a joke, please someone pinch me to know that I'm not dreaming, someone please save L&P from itself.

please-please-please-jamie-dutton.gif

This is the most absurd thing I've ever seen in my entire LIFE, it doesn't make any sense, we're not here waiting for almost 5 years JUST for the FUCKING renders, we're here for the STORY, we're here to SEE HOW FAR WE CAN GO, we're here because AWAM'S FUTURE (DESPITE EVERYTHING) LOOKS VERY INTERESTING NOT BECAUSE OF PAST RENDERS/EVENTS.

wtf-is-this-john.gif

PLEASE someone tell him that the only thing he has to do is TO FOCUS ON PART TWO and that if he has a lot of free time, USE IT TO SPEED UP THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE FUCKING GAME, once he has finished it he can dedicate himself to improving his old renders.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020

Jesus fucking christ, the new lighting etc. makes my cock so much harder and throbbing!

Not.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
He should do a poll asking people what he should do in his freetime?
It's not a question of what should he do in his freetime. It's that when developers start remaking stuff from the early parts of their games, it pretty much never works out.

People don't care about the early game renders. Those renders didn't stop the game from taking off, right? They're not great, but they aren't bad either.

Also, he confirmed he takes a week off after every update. Previously, he has denied this when others have said it.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Here are some more samples.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020

phewwwww... so he is working on sam event when first read the title of post was like "o_Oholy shit he's not pausing the next event is he" bt after reading all good no issues if the progress doesn't hinders:)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Here are some more samples.

the new renders are certainly better than the previous ones, I admit.

but I remain convinced that this was not the time

I'm looking forward to his free time starting to review the scripts as well

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes