Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What the hell kind of airport is this?! Who builds an airport at 10K feet above sea level?
And why do Carl, Dylan and whatsisfaceLiam look even douchier than before?
It's not unheard of in some parts of Central America.

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
I get he said it's his free time and that's all good if feels the need to rework the beginning

But who honestly here cares? It's done now no one is going back thinking oh my god that looks bad. i get it you start off somewhere and you get better within time

Best to move on L&P the airport stuff adds nothing really.

Reactions: Cedrog

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Hi! For L&P, who for at least 2 years has no inklination to ever complete this game, just get money out of it, it is the perfect time! Stalling the already abyssal development speed further is simply good playing off the patrons. And he needs something to pull newbies. I truly doubt many of the old guard are still with AWAM. Noone with at least some brains is. We are just looking what happens and are amused!
That L&P is not going to end AWAM has been known since the update of the yoga class in September 2020, and it is more obvious two years later, there are no surprises on that subject or debate, now I think it is fair for all those who follow AWAM the newcomers and the old guard that in at least two or three years when AWAM is abandoned because at this rate it doesn't have much time left, let's have some more sexual content regarding Sophia, in other words that she fucks someone else (male or female) than her husband, it's fair and it's the right thing to do after so much waiting and then we can look back and say "well at least she got rid of Liam's yoke", everyone happy and no more complaints.

Wasting time updating old renders to supposedly attract new players is downright bullshit.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wasting time updating old renders to supposedly attract new players is downright bullshit.
That is not bullshit, but strategy. He needs new patrons to milk, because I am sure most of those being with him in the beginning are fed up with L&P´s lies and development speed. Those players not coming in via F95, do not get the full picture and can be liberated of their money for a couple months.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hah, i have to wonder how many people here who complain about how L&P works are actually paying customers :LOL:. Personally i don't really care to complain about the amount of content, because i enjoy the game and i'm not paying for it currently. Also they are single amateur dev, sure they get really good amount of money, but it doesn't really change the fact that they are not professional dev in a sense that they had training and experience of doing such before starting this. People put way too much expectations on these amateur devs, when professional devs can and will also betray expectations quite regularly.

Just skip some updates and come back on later date, there's lots of games here to play while you wait for decent amount of content to be made for your next play through. Perhaps by that point you might even want to play it again from the start like i usually do with games, due to saves breaking too often with some games.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
That is not bullshit, but strategy. He needs new patrons to milk, because I am sure most of those being with him in the beginning are fed up with L&P´s lies and development speed. Those players not coming in via F95, do not get the full picture and can be liberated of their money for a couple months.
If that line of thought is true, then what he's doing is a scam motivated by greed and any lack decent conduct throw the people (older or new) that is paying him for developing AWAM.

Disappointed but not unexpected

Mar 14, 2022
Hah, i have to wonder how many people here who complain about how L&P works are actually paying customers :LOL:. Personally i don't really care to complain about the amount of content, because i enjoy the game and i'm not paying for it currently. Also they are single amateur dev, sure they get really good amount of money, but it doesn't really change the fact that they are not professional dev in a sense that they had training and experience of doing such before starting this. People put way too much expectations on these amateur devs, when professional devs can and will also betray expectations quite regularly.

Just skip some updates and come back on later date, there's lots of games here to play while you wait for decent amount of content to be made for your next play through. Perhaps by that point you might even want to play it again from the start like i usually do with games, due to saves breaking too often with some games.
A lot of people here were patrons at one point, now they just made the decision not to give money until the milk stops. And rightfully so.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
A lot of people here were patrons at one point, now they just made the decision not to give money until the milk stops. And rightfully so.
I mean, that's their right and if they don't feel like they get their money's worth then definitely do stop paying, not arguing that. I just doubt that moaning about these things will have that big of an effect if you do it on piracy forum. Mostly waste of energy at that point unless you get kicks out of it. If dev was active member of this forum then sure i could see benefit in doing so.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
wtf how do you get this scene??
You need to be on Ellie and Patricia paths and go out with them, then end up kissing Patricia in the bar and allow Ellie to shower with you. Walkthrough should have more accurate guide for that scene.

Mar 14, 2022
I mean, that's their right and if they don't feel like they get their money's worth then definitely do stop paying, not arguing that. I just doubt that moaning about these things will have that big of an effect if you do it on piracy forum. Mostly waste of energy at that point unless you get kicks out of it. If dev was active member of this forum then sure i could see benefit in doing so.
He is one though, reads everything that goes on here.

We're expecting the answer to this now:

It's time he finally admits he's not really searching for any help for the part that matters which is the creation of scenes. Maybe that day is today.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
ok for your comment, but :

I always wonder why some people think that paying (or not paying) valid (or invalid) arguments/opinions/reviews/complains ?

View attachment 2020935

PS According to this rule, I'm always wrong :cool:
It depends on the criticism you are making and how much you have skin in the game so to speak. Being a pirate and the complaining about the lack of progress dev makes or decisions they take is less effective than being paying customer. Now if your criticism is about quality of content/writing etc..., then the aspect of you being pirate is not as important for effectiveness of criticism.

I'm not saying you can't make criticism even if you pirate this game about the lack of progress and decisions of the dev, just that from devs point of view those criticisms are essentially not important. They mostly have to care about how their paying customers feel about it.

And to make it clear, i'm not happy with the speed of L&P making progress, i just don't see too much point in having multiple page long complain train going on about the subject.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

I used my freetime after the last update to remake the very first scenes of the game. Because the graphics are just terrible compared to my current standards, as you can see very well in a side-by-side comparison. Everything just didn't add up, from the poses to the expressions, the cloth and hair, to the catastrophic lighting. Which of course is understandable as these were my very first attempts at art creation.

I wanted to do this for a long time to close this extreme artistic gap between where the game started and where it is now.
So, I will spend about 1 week of my freetime after every update, to remake the very beginning of the game. Let's see how far I get because it really is many times more demanding to create renders with my today's quality compared to those from the first half of the game. I felt this very well during my work of the flight and airport scene. I'll be already happy if I manage to remake at least the first day.

Now I will start with the next update 0.175 (Sophia/Sam). I'm planning to release the first teaser of it next week.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1 week in a remake of the first day? sure why not. :rolleyes:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes