Mar 14, 2022
Are you saying that has been replaced with ?
If so, then he will have to do some more renovations to the game...
View attachment 2020831
He's trying to make new patreons think that the game came out last year instead of 2017 :KEK: :KEK:

Mar 14, 2022
First of all, thank you for doing a screenshot of the question 'cause I think Randy Klein has already had some deleted messages.
Then thank you for keeping us informed, I'm very curious to know the explanations. :)

I hope that we will have an answer on the substance of the question, and not on considerations of implications : I do my best, it is difficult to have the same vision as me, I will waste time explaining what I want, provide a pc with all the assets, find a reliable person... o_O

By the way, did anyone ask : how long he hoped to finish the game ? But I'm more interested in the answer to Randy’s question right now, so let's leave it for later... :coffee:

We all learned today that until now L&P took a week off after every update. No wonder he likes these 6 week updates :KEK:
Sometimes he has "technical difficulties" and also takes a week withing the update. Lust&Relax.

Talcum Powder

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
He isn't scared of people stealing his assets. Pretty much everything in this game are normal daz assets, people can pretty easily recreate everything themselves. As evidenced by the massive fanart thread and a couple fan games.

LP doesn't hire anyone to help him because he doesn't want help. He is, before anything, an artist. If he'd let someone else make the art for him, then it's not longer *his* art. It's someone elses. Which is why I continue to believe the animator also doesn't exist as well.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Ok darling first of all calm your shit down, calling me a troll for making fair constructive criticism and calling L&P mistakes when he makes one, is completely out of place so show a little maturity.

You ask what is the problem?! I tell you, this is the same thing that happened with Jennifer's animation (no one remembers or talks about it anymore of course) that delayed all the development for three months, it's not the right time to do it, leave it for later, there are more important things to do, time lost in this kind of nonsense is not recovered.

I'm not suggesting L&P not to do it, just to do it at a more appropriate time.
Correct, When he finishes :ROFLMAO: :LOL::cry: the freaking game. Will never subscribe for this game again.

This Guy!!

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Firstly L&P has not done a lot of renders under the open night sky. So the comparison is pretty limited. Sophia also doesn't walk around naked in the open so there is no render. So if you want a true fair comparison use the daylight renders here.

The lighting effect you showed earlier through the grill. Here's how L&P did it and it looks so much real. The shadow effects in the entire room is so good and feels real. This is kind of background we can call engaging and not as jarring.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There aren't enough renders from the night to show what L&P can do with his art right now. Inside the biker club too however the lighting is complex and looks great. But when it comes to day time. I can say with utmost certainty that L&P's renders actually are on a much higher level. Again don't get me wrong. The other dev is not bad but the difference in level of skill is pretty obvious visually.
L&P Render altho quite good they are far from perfect, i will refer to those renders that you used exactly, the renders of the Nathalie Scene with the grill are waaay over burned, i mean in the first renders you dont see nothing at all of Sophia, and in the second render it happens the same again with Nathalie, i mean just look at them its quite clear, it all turns into white, and a really big percentage of L&P renders are overburned, in this scene in the first picture (you posted) you could say its to further empashise Nathalie's bum, and in the second picture Sophia's body

But what about this picture? 1662169506346.png
All that we are seeing its Sophia and yet, she is still way over burned, the viewer cant appreciate fully her beauty, bc we cant se her skin, it looks like she is glowing, its terrible if you ask me (i also make renders for a living, my boss would never accept something like this)

She would look much better if L&P would have use if her skin looked like this.
1662169774736.png

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
it is very interesting to read your posts. I agree with both of you (personally I like AWAM).
you both judge from a technical point of view - do not forget - the main thing is the client. if the game is abandoned, it is most likely not a very good game. therefore, at the moment AWAM turns out to be the best game and the developer is better.
P.S. hiring a person who created a not-quite-successful game is not too good.
If a Game (or something) its more popular that other, it doesnt mean it has a better quality or that its better, it simply means that its more popular, i have seen some really great game here, some have renders, models, story and so on that in my opinion (I do renders for a living) do surpass L&P's

Jul 28, 2017
I dont begrudge L&P wanting to remake the beginning, but yep a smart move might be to get an apprentice in and that guy can take all the time he wants to get the scenes as close only updated. as a side project.

I think L&P has so much bad press that whatever he does at this stage will be poo pooed.

Look at someone like Dark Cookie, that guys been remaking the same game for years on 60K a month... and the disciples over there just keep forking out the cash.

His logic makes sense (new renders for new people coming to the game) but at this stage he's even called it, working 5 weeks and a week (call it 2) off every update.

Pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

And I guarantee that when he starts to "remake" those numbers will expand for BS reasons as Im sure he'll still want his regular breaks.

Looks like he's lost his animator, so he must be a nightmare to work with, hence why he cant/wont find people.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
L&P Render altho quite good they are far from perfect, i will refer to those renders that you used exactly, the renders of the Nathalie Scene with the grill are waaay over burned, i mean in the first renders you dont see nothing at all of Sophia, and in the second render it happens the same again with Nathalie, i mean just look at them its quite clear, it all turns into white, and a really big percentage of L&P renders are overburned, in this scene in the first picture (you posted) you could say its to further empashise Nathalie's bum, and in the second picture Sophia's body

But what about this picture? View attachment 2021560
All that we are seeing its Sophia and yet, she is still way over burned, the viewer cant appreciate fully her beauty, bc we cant se her skin, it looks like she is glowing, its terrible if you ask me (i also make renders for a living, my boss would never accept something like this)

She would look much better if L&P would have use if her skin looked like this.
View attachment 2021563
I can only say this regarding your issue and that this scene is not a photoshoot where the lighting is to be adjusted to make the model in question look beautiful in every frame, or so that the readers can appreciate all her curves. This scene is supposed to represent an afternoon at the Parker house.

Being afternoon time, the sun is at it's strongest, more so because this city is a very hot city as L&P established right from the beginning. So the sun rays are to compliment the idea. It is a visible fact that L&P doesn't adjust the lighting in the render to make Sophia look the most gorgeous that she can. He sets the lighting according to how it should be in his opinion and then works with his character. Now i am not saying that makes zero adjustment based on the characters in the scene but he definitely doesn't about whether Sophia is looking her best in each render ( which frankly no dev does )

This talk kinda Reminded of a scene from Exorcism of Emily Rose where lawyer is in the kitchen and there is no light. Generally what movie makers do is the artificially light up the scene just so that you can see the actress clearly. Now the purpose is understandable but logically you can only ask why is the place so much brighter whereas realistically it should be pitch black. The creators in this scene chose to go with the natural light available to them. You can barely see the main actress but it serves the purpose and also sticks to logic and being a bit realistic.

Now i don't know your job, maybe you have to make renders where the model or whatever object is supposed to be the centre of attention and so the lighting is supposed to only compliment and never over shadow the main object of focus. L&P is trying to simulate the the lighting as it would in the real world. Now in the real world the lighting isn't always perfect. Sometimes it is too strong, sometimes too faint.

I only see this as a creative choice that some agree with and some don't. Now L&P is definitely not perfect and can improve even further.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes