DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
This is a joke right??? This can't be true, L&P is trolling us because he's bored right?? Please someone tell me it's a joke, please someone pinch me to know that I'm not dreaming, someone please save L&P from itself.

View attachment 2020672

This is the most absurd thing I've ever seen in my entire LIFE, it doesn't make any sense, we're not here waiting for almost 5 years JUST for the FUCKING renders, we're here for the STORY, we're here to SEE HOW FAR WE CAN GO, we're here because AWAM'S FUTURE (DESPITE EVERYTHING) LOOKS VERY INTERESTING NOT BECAUSE OF PAST RENDERS/EVENTS.

View attachment 2020682

PLEASE someone tell him that the only thing he has to do is TO FOCUS ON PART TWO and that if he has a lot of free time, USE IT TO SPEED UP THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE FUCKING GAME, once he has finished it he can dedicate himself to improving his old renders.
EB7990E7-A4FD-4879-A827-B0F047A9424F.gif

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
This is a joke right??? This can't be true, L&P is trolling us because he's bored right?? Please someone tell me it's a joke, please someone pinch me to know that I'm not dreaming, someone please save L&P from itself.

View attachment 2020672

This is the most absurd thing I've ever seen in my entire LIFE, it doesn't make any sense, we're not here waiting for almost 5 years JUST for the FUCKING renders, we're here for the STORY, we're here to SEE HOW FAR WE CAN GO, we're here because AWAM'S FUTURE (DESPITE EVERYTHING) LOOKS VERY INTERESTING NOT BECAUSE OF PAST RENDERS/EVENTS.

View attachment 2020682

PLEASE someone tell him that the only thing he has to do is TO FOCUS ON PART TWO and that if he has a lot of free time, USE IT TO SPEED UP THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE FUCKING GAME, once he has finished it he can dedicate himself to improving his old renders.
He's not doing it for people who already played the game but for those who will still discover it in the future and start from the beginning. And he also said that after each update he needs to sort files, doing a lot of customer support answering hundreds of emails and messages, updating the specials website, plus preparing stuff for the next update. Now the rest of the freetime after each update which everyone would deserve to have after working every day for around 5-6 weeks, he spends now for remaking the very beginning of the game. Where's the problem with that? He's not doing it for you or any other pirate troll after all!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Made my "every couple weeks flyby" of the AWAM threads and cannot stop laughing!:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO: But I am sure L%P´s shills will find a way to tell the sheep everything is fine. The game development speed is already beyond the pale and now he remakes the beginning. Renders which have not aged too well, but are still fully acceptable. New way how to stall the development further and another of L&P´s lies exposed by himself.
See you in a couple weks again, i am curious what will happen til then!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(Btw, a good song for this desaster of a game would be an old Herman´s Hermits song "No milk today", but only for the patrons!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017

View attachment 2020672

View attachment 2020682

So you'd prefer if he'd juggling his balls between the updates in his freetime?

Mar 14, 2022
He's not doing it for people who already played the game but for those who will still discover it in the future and start from the beginning. And he also said that after each update he needs to sort files, doing a lot of customer support answering hundreds of emails and messages, updating the specials website, plus preparing stuff for the next update. Now the rest of the freetime after each update which everyone would deserve to have after working every day for around 5-6 weeks, he spends now for remaking the very beginning of the game. Where's the problem with that? He's not doing it for you or any other pirate troll after all!
AHAHAHAH

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ok - so all I got in the last 2 updates was 1 image with the MC sitting in a cafe at the end ... for no reason. The last scene before that is when she is relaxing at home on the couch... it is getting worse. ^^
Yep. That's my expectation of content for pretty much the entire playable day. v.180 might have something, but probably not worth downloading.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Why this surprises anyone now remains a mystery to me. L&P strives for perfection. Perfection as L&P understands it. He has not reworked these images for anyone, only for himself.
From the little I know about L&P, it was always clear to me that it was only a matter of time before his old works would be so disturbing that he had no choice but to rework them.
Nevertheless, it looks to me as if the revised images do not reach the current standard. They look more like assembly line production, which is good. But I can be wrong.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Why this surprises anyone now remains a mystery to me. L&P strives for perfection. Perfection as L&P understands it. He has not reworked these images for anyone, only for himself.
From the little I know about L&P, it was always clear to me that it was only a matter of time before his old works would be so disturbing that he had no choice but to rework them.
Nevertheless, it looks to me as if the revised images do not reach the current standard. They look more like assembly line production, which is good. But I can be wrong.
:ROFLMAO: Hush Don't give me new ideas.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Again, it's not about his "freetime". Nobody cares what he does in his freetime. We already knew he takes a week off from development after each update.

It's the fact that when developers start reworking stuff, it doesn't work out. So many games end up in an endless cycle of being reworked that people have every reason to be concerned.

Right now, it seems to be a 1-1 render swap. But what if he starts making new renders? What if he starts reworking the dialog? What if his "freetime" rework extends into and delays the start of the new content?

And he didn't do this for new people who just found the game. If he did, he would've said so. He did this because he doesn't like the early game art, like he said. Nothing more, nothing less.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Ok darling first of all calm your shit down, calling me a troll for making fair constructive criticism and calling L&P mistakes when he makes one, is completely out of place so show a little maturity.

You ask what is the problem?! I tell you, this is the same thing that happened with Jennifer's animation (no one remembers or talks about it anymore of course) that delayed all the development for three months, it's not the right time to do it, leave it for later, there are more important things to do, time lost in this kind of nonsense is not recovered.

I'm not suggesting L&P not to do it, just to do it at a more appropriate time.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes