FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
You can save my words, theres not going to be nothing Major between Sam and Sophia in the next update (0.175) They are going to talk about what happen, Sophia will tell Sam that it was totally wrong, thats shes married with childs, and that she is way too old for him, and that its wrong, and Sam it's going to tell her that its okay, that he has loved her since he was a kid, that he cant forget what happened, and that she has to accept that she liked it and it felt good, then at the end, Sam its going to steal some kisses from Sophia and then maybe grope her over the clothes and thats it
L&P said this update between will be hotter than the hot tub. So we shall see.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
L&P said this update between will be hotter than the hot tub. So we shall see.
Oh really? didint knew that, well then at most i think nipple sucking, but i dont thinks theres going to be any oral, because if he get thing too sexual this early in the game (Day 13 out of 30 playable days) then LP says that the game will be Boring

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
I don't understand why people are so annoying with L&P, patrons don't own it, they give him money because they want to, the truth is that L&P is the only owner of the game, and everyone knows the guy is a perfectionist he never does what the patrons say, he never listens to what they say, even so they keep sponsoring him, he will spend 10 years making this game and you will stay here whining... funny

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Last edited:

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
I don't believe L&P is doing this for money, to me he's just a passionate artist, if he wanted money, AWAM should have been completed a long time ago and he should be making other games. For example, the creators of the Genesis Order game, they have 14000 patrons, just on patreon. They've made a lot of games, they update games with a lot of content and really fast, they really make good money. Like I said L&P doesn't care about money he does AWAM for love, he loves Sophia very much and is probably jealous of her so he will be making this game for 10+ years! lol

Ryan Starc

Feb 14, 2018
You said you have applied the patch from here. What did you do if you don't have any final_export.rpy in your game folder? (When I say "game folder", I talk about the folder named "game" in your AWAM1 folder).

Or you could try a new install. I have reuploaded a compressed and fixed version here for Mac (reusing JokerLeader compressed version).
This worked with no errors... thanks a lot.

Reactions: Bibifoc

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I don't believe L&P is doing this for money, to me he's just a passionate artist, if he wanted money, AWAM should have been completed a long time ago and he should be making other games. For example, the creators of the Genesis Order game, they have 14000 patrons, just on patreon. They've made a lot of games, they update games with a lot of content and really fast, they really make good money. Like I said L&P doesn't care about money he does AWAM for love, he loves Sophia very much and is probably jealous of her so he will be making this game for 10+ years! lol
their game next update becomes half done while l&p rests after each update

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
You can't justifiably defend this.

"But but freetime"

If he wanted to use his free time in this manner and he REALLY wanted to make the people that follow his game happy he would use said free time to speed up the development of future updates.
It's really simple: he wants change and add something because the storyline wasn't written in the reality.
The justification is to remake the renders, the reality is another one above....

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No answer yet but Luis&Passion is getting ratio'ed on his own patreon page.

And perhaps counterintuitively, I'm more protective of the work of devs that do share their asset lists. There's a few devs I've started supporting that have started sharing the asset lists for their characters. I know some of the location assets and have used them in fan art, but wont share what they are, because the dev will release that in their own time.

Take Free Pass as an example. That dev freely shares the asset list of their characters here, and has a recently released update that will likely eventually get a public release here. I've already played it, and could release it here, but wont. The release took longer than we would have liked, but when we heard what personal troubles they were going through, most of us financial supporters responded with things along the lines of "Sorry to hear that, don't rush with the update, we can wait, get your personal stuff sorted out first".

Whereas as soon as I found the asset to the bathroom Jules has a shower in from the Dylan/Amber event, I hopped on the fan art thread here and told everyone what it was.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2021
I thought Dylan was your boy. Are you switching Teams?
His fans who believed in that little shitt Dylan are slowly stopping supporting him and they already know that there will be nothing interesting for Dylan fans to see. and they are joining my boy sam's team knowing that their money is a waste of their money supporting that piggmy Dylan. Also, Dylan's storyline is already boring to his fans that's why everyone is joining my boy sam's team.;):LUL:

Go my boy Sam. :love::love::p

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes