despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
I don't believe L&P is doing this for money, to me he's just a passionate artist, if he wanted money, AWAM should have been completed a long time ago and he should be making other games. For example, the creators of the Genesis Order game, they have 14000 patrons, just on patreon. They've made a lot of games, they update games with a lot of content and really fast, they really make good money. Like I said L&P doesn't care about money he does AWAM for love, he loves Sophia very much and is probably jealous of her so he will be making this game for 10+ years! lol
Hey L&P will we see BJ with Sam in next update?

• Haha
Reactions: davsun

Morgu2

Apr 10, 2021
Just reading through pages and pages of this thread.

Is there a new patch with new scenes that's been released? If so, where can I find this/ implement it onto my current 0.170v?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have played the first part and at the end, when the friends' couple propose a swinger night before their marriage have sparked my eyes… it could mean the starting of a hotwife/cuckold path! I'm hoping it… altought it could happen between 10-20 updates sadly! :cry:

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I have fun reading some comments on this topic lol, there are people who believe that there will be sex or something like that between Sam and Shofia in the next updates lol

this hack will take about 2 years just rendering some images and then maybe go back to normal updates, that is, a maximum of 4 minutes for each update lol

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: lockerxx
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes