8o7r23o6j0

Nov 15, 2020

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thank you both of you! Then can you answer to questions of my previous post
Yes, v.170 is the 2nd side job. Ava Myers is a Professor of Occidental Philosophy and has three young sons, that despite apparently being older than 12, don't know about jerking off and orgasms, so need Sophia to teach them

Reactions: Bane71

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
if sophia give a BJ to Sam next update i would become a patreon for his game for 1 year but the odds of it happening is zero so L & P aint getting my money. Most likely Sophia might give Sam another sneak peek of her twin tower and maybe even a lick on those oversized nipples but thats it.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
I have fun reading some comments on this topic lol, there are people who believe that there will be sex or something like that between Sam and Shofia in the next updates lol
No one that follows this game, believes such a big leap in any Sophia's extra relationships will happen soon.

BUT,

the Sam track is the most promising. Sophia is attracted to Sam more than any other character.

It's not unreasonable to expect further progression between Sam and Sophia, confirmed by L&P, in the next update.

Most likely, Sam will get to remove the fabric. Anything else will be gravy. Ideally, Sophia will discover that Sam has a bigger package than Liam. :devilish:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yes, v.170 is the 2nd side job. Ava Myers is a Professor of Occidental Philosophy and has three young sons, that despite apparently being older than 12, don't know about jerking off and orgasms, so need Sophia to teach them
Haven't they been homeschooled with extremely limited to no access at all for internet and i bet also TV etc... is limited for them. Also seems like encounters with others is also highly limited for the three sons, so think of them extremely sheltered with mother that controls them completely.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
If that counts as a sex scene, the earliest that could happen is PD16.
I thought it was within the next four PDs, not that it was necessarily going to be four days. For one thing, it would be kind of a weird spoiler to outright tell people when sex scenes are specifically going to start. Not to mention, it would probably hurt his patreon numbers.

If I were L&P, I would throw an unexpected sex scene out of nowhere just to knock people on their asses, get the hype train rolling, and get some subs. It would at least set a precedent, and shut up a lot of the (understandable) grumbling about milking.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
No one that follows this game, believes such a big leap in any Sophia's extra relationships will happen soon.

BUT,

the Sam track is the most promising. Sophia is attracted to Sam more than any other character.

It's not unreasonable to expect further progression between Sam and Sophia, confirmed by L&P, in the next update.

Most likely, Sam will get to remove the fabric. Anything else will be gravy. Ideally, Sophia will discover that Sam has a bigger package than Liam. :devilish:
I’m a Sam fan too, but I think Sophia’s favorite boy is Zach.
Not only has she seen him naked, he works at the tanning salon & can give her touchups along with another massage, this time in private & he is the one she always does Aidens tasks with from flashing him to laying her breast on his hand in class

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes