Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
First French kiss in the game outside of marriage is with Patricia, followed up by Ellie and then Julia. If anything Julia has the hottest kiss in the game with whole ice cube swapping between the mouths as they makeout.

And what kind of absurd logic is this that just because you didn't let the character get close to Sophia they become a loser. Many here have routes here where Sam has been stopped immediately. So he becomes the "loser" as you say it whereas even his shy sister is getting full on makeout sessions with Sophia in one try.
Friend, What I said in my post is about the hetero route, not the lesbian route. First french kiss, oral sex and romantic scene in extramarital game I said my boy sam is first in hetero routes. also, first hottest scene in the game outside of marriage is with my boy sam.:p:love:

You should note that when it comes to piggmy/Frodo Dylan, players are given options to end the Sophia and Dylan storyline at each stage. But my boy sam has not been given any such options so far which means my boy sam route is completely independent in entire the story. But the Sophia and Dylan route is not an independent route in the story.:ROFLMAO::cool::LUL: So, how can you call Sam a loser.:WeSmart: Also Sam is ahead of that loser Dylan in every stuff with Sophia.;):love:

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Friend, What I said in my post is about the hetero route, not the lesbian route. First french kiss, oral sex and romantic scene in extramarital game I said my boy sam is first in hetero routes.:p:love:

You should note that when it comes to piggmy/Frodo Dylan, players are given options to end the Sophia and Dylan storyline at each stage. But my boy sam has not been given any such options so far which means my boy sam route is completely independent in entire the story. But the Sophia and Dylan route is not an independent route in the story.:ROFLMAO::cool::LUL: So, how can you call Sam a loser.:WeSmart: Also Sam is ahead of that loser Dylan in every stuff with Sophia.;):love:
It's just as easy to end the Sam storyline as it is for Dylan's, or any of the routes except Liam's. In my playthrough, as an example, the last time I see Sam is at the swimming lesson. Whereas Liam turns up in PD11 after fixing the bathroom lock.

And it was whoever calling Liam a "looser" (even though the word is "loser"), that started this whole argument in the first place.

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
I think, instead of Dylan going to a self-defense class, Dylan moved closer to my boy Sam and if joined in a love training class.:p:love: Sam was telling Frodo how to romance Sophia and Ellie.

Poor Pigmy Dylan;):unsure:
It's funny watching my boy Sam teach that Frodo Dylan love lessons on how to seduce and romance with girls. but I don't like to see that loser Dylan love relationship or romantic scene with Sophia and Ellie.:sneaky::mad: He's not worth it.

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Friend, What I said in my post is about the hetero route, not the lesbian route. First french kiss, oral sex and romantic scene in extramarital game I said my boy sam is first in hetero routes. also, first hottest scene in the game outside of marriage is with my boy sam.:p:love:

Well said bro (y):PogChamp:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
It's just as easy to end the Sam storyline as it is for Dylan's, or any of the routes except Liam's. In my playthrough, as an example, the last time I see Sam is at the swimming lesson. Whereas Liam turns up in PD11 after fixing the bathroom lock.

And it was whoever calling Liam a "looser" (even though the word is "loser"), that started this whole argument in the first place.
Yup and a little something just for info ( since i know you don't play hetero routes ) that clearly shows that even Sam's route is not independent is that You need min 7 Patricia points during the bar scene. If you don't have that then the Jacuzzi scene will not have any kissing and other stuff. Sam and Sophia just talk and the scene ends.

This ends Sam's route even if you have made every filthy choice with Sam. Basically you cannot play the Sam route further if on Day 3 you only refused to enter the shower stall with Patricia at the gym.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I am here after a long time. The question remains the same. Did they add any H-content or not ?

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
thanks PietruccioTheHilander
screenshot0005.png
screenshot0006.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, how is it possible that three teenagers the age of the three apostles (high schoolers) don't know what an orgasm is? Have they never had a ? I can understand to be naïve and inexperienced in sexual matters, but mistaking a wet dream for a late case of bedwetting certainly doesn't speak well for their reputation as super-intelligent kids.
In the next PD (after they have done their "homework") we'll see if they have the courage to confess that they have experienced that feeling before.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Considering that despite being close to, if not the most unpopular character in the game, Liam retains his own route, I don't know how you can call him a loser. He's the only one that has fucked Sophia, and may be the only one that will ever get to.

Depends entirely on what you consider to be "the end of the game". If the game gets abandoned in a decade or so, Liam will still be the only one to have fucked Sophia, since we have absolutely no confirmation that the hetero scenes on PD16 involve Sophia.
if they don’t i will actually be brought to tears.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Damn last event Ellie/Sophia was in 0.115 from December 2020.
And for the next one we have to wait at least 7-8 months,probably more.
Dylan/Sophia is a little better-0.130 from June 2021.And next one is probably after 4-5 months.

Reactions: CdrExtreme

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, how is it possible that three teenagers the age of the three apostles (high schoolers) don't know what an orgasm is? Have they never had a ? I can understand to be naïve and inexperienced in sexual matters, but mistaking a wet dream for a late case of bedwetting certainly doesn't speak well for their reputation as super-intelligent kids.
In the next PD (after they have done their "homework") we'll see if they have the courage to confess that they have experienced that feeling before.
It's not. They're either retarded or lying little shits. Or Ava is talking about them with rose-tinted glasses because she raised them.
Yes that one - thank you very much. If this save include yoga event - its all i need
So you're after a save for the Ellie/Patricia route, but after the yoga event? That will only really get you playing the Ellie shower and the Nathalie event, and 2 minutes of Part 2. I would rather recommend the walkthrough, which would allow you to play events like the Ellie/Jules event in the backyard etc.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
so i didn't play this game since it came out, from what i read in the comments there was always complaining about not penetration.

is this still the case or does the game now have those scenes in it? if not i will keep waiting would be nice if someone can tell me.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
so i didn't play this game since it came out, from what i read in the comments there was always complaining about not penetration.

is this still the case or does the game now have those scenes in it? if not i will keep waiting would be nice if someone can tell me.
sophia was penetrated a few times

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes