lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Dylan/Sophia won't be on PD16,not Dylan with some other cgharacter.
The dev told us not all sex scene will be with Sophia.Also some will be with Ellie and Dylan.
Obviously Dylan can be only in one of the 2 hetero sex scene.Probably Dylan/Emma or Dylan/Marie on PD16.
The important characters are 4-Ellie,Dylan,Patricia and Sam.
You can forget about Aiden.
Probably the sex scenes will be something like this
PD15-Patricia/Sophia
PD16-Ellie/Julia,Ellie/Logan and Dylan/Emma or Dylan/Marie
PD17-Sophia/Nathalie
PD19-Sophia/Ellie or Sophia/Alyssa
don´t forget Dylan/Amber and Dylan/christine.yes Dylan has way too many options :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Talcum Powder

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
don´t forget Dylan/Amber and Dylan/christine.yes Dylan has way too many options :ROFLMAO:
Unless there are changes in the story, Amber/Dylan can happen only on weekends because of the boarding school. Unless he comes back mid-week, the next time won't be before Friday PD 20 for which we don't have any information at the moment.

Dylan/Christine, again unless things (have) change(d), is not an option for an "happy ending" according to this post. Officially the "candidates" are Sophia, Ellie, Marie, Emma, Amber and Patricia (in a different way).
1662927083869.png

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Unless there are changes in the story, Amber/Dylan can happen only on weekends because of the boarding school. Unless he comes back mid-week, the next time won't be before Friday PD 20 for which we don't have any information at the moment.

Dylan/Christine, again unless things (have) change(d), is not an option for an "happy ending" according to this post. Officially the "candidates" are Sophia, Ellie, Marie, Emma, Amber and Patricia (in a different way).
View attachment 2038434
While I do not believe that the game will ever be reaching just a single of those "happy ends" of Dylan, excluding Christine is another BS decision. From early on in the game we got hints that Christine likes Dylan, more than some of the named girls on the list. She should definitely be on it.

Reactions: palmtrees89

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

View attachment 2038434
i ddin´t know Patricia was a option too.maybe L&P forgot Christine :unsure: .

Reactions: roro

4rotciv8

Aug 18, 2022
I DON'T LIKE SAM, I DON'T WANT HIM TO BE WITH SOPHIA, HE DOESN'T DESERVE HER, AND MAYBE I KIND OF HATE HIM, DON'T KNOW IF YOU GUYS REMEMBER BUT AT THE BEGGINING HE USED TO BULLY DYLAN ABOUT HIS MOM BEING A MILF AND THAT EVERY STUDENT WOULD LIKE TO BANG HER, SINCE THAT MOMENT ON HE WAS HATEFUL BECAUSE IT WAS BULLYING. I DON'T KNOW WHY HE HAS SOME SUPPORTERS BUT MANY PEOPLE HATE SAM TOO, I RATHER WANT SOPHIA TO BE WITH JACOB, SIMON OR PHILIP, FAVORITES ONES FOR MANY HERE, ( BY THE WAY, I WONDER IF THERE WILL BE SOME ACTION WHEN IT COMES TO MRS MAYERS WITH DYLAN TO BE EVEN WITH SOPHIA) EVEN ALYSSA'S SON; BUT THE POINT HERE IS THE DISLIKE ABOUT SAM, IT IS MY HUMBLE OPINION BUT WE SHOULD ALSO JUST RESPECT OTHER'S OPINION.
I agree 100%!!! He's nothing more than a perverted PEEPING TOM!! I wish that Sophia, would knee him in the NUTS, to get him to back off!!

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

View attachment 2038434
I don't understand the Emma one. I think the furthest they got was holding hands and a kiss. How in the hell do they move to sex from that? Two inexperienced people are just going to go at it..... I wish he just dumped that story. Christine would be the more logical choice, IMO.

Last edited:

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018

View attachment 2038434
And I was just thinking, but not predicting – Dylan could be in the vicinity for the Sophia/Sam event, correct? Let’s say that Dylan is now home, goes into Sophia’s bedroom to look for his mom (or to look for her panties); could there be a “choice” for Dylan to look over into Sam’s bedroom and spot his best friend munching on his mom’s naked breasts? In animation? Or if the event moves to the pool. If there is still going to be a Dylan Cuckold thing, let’s get the thing started!

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
And I was just thinking, but not predicting – Dylan could be in the vicinity for the Sophia/Sam event, correct? Let’s say that Dylan is now home, goes into Sophia’s bedroom to look for his mom (or to look for her panties); could there be a “choice” for Dylan to look over into Sam’s bedroom and spot his best friend munching on his mom’s naked breasts? In animation? Or if the event moves to the pool. If there is still going to be a Dylan Cuckold thing, let’s get the thing started!
That wasn't going to work, not with Sam. The break would be too big. It must go slowly. And Dylan shouldn't feel too humiliated. There has to be a balance between sexual arousal and jealousy. Dylan must believe at the beginning of the journey that he is mentally and physically superior to Sophia's sex partner, that he could "replace" him, so to speak. He "allows" the situation because he "profits" from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adolfo and Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't understand the Emma one. I think the furthest they got was holding hands and a kiss. How in the hell do they move to sex from that? Two experience people are just going to go at it..... I wish he just dumped that story. Christine would be the more logical choice, IMO.
Marie is the logical choice, not Christine. Both the Emma and Bonus storyline can easily be dumped, and Dylan would still be able to hit the hot older blonde gaining the confidence and experience later for Sophia.

Whereas pursuing Christine, since she's part of the bonus storyline, will later be mutually exclusive to pursuing Sophia.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Marie is the logical choice, not Christine. Both the Emma and Bonus storyline can easily be dumped, and Dylan would still be able to hit the hot older blonde gaining the confidence and experience later for Sophia.

Whereas pursuing Christine, since she's part of the bonus storyline, will later be mutually exclusive to pursuing Sophia.
Although Marie will be a choice, nothing has happened between Dylan and Marie yet in the story. The only thing they did was a workout with Sophia, Patricia, and Claire during the Yoga event... That's it. They have one more upcoming event, most likely at the salon with Sophia and Claire, before Sophia and Dylan's event in the evening. Also, the next PD doesn't show anything between Dylan and Marie. If Dylan doesn't have any events on PD16 and Dylan is one of the Hetero events, since he's one of the important characters, it would have to happen either this PD, PD 14, or PD 15. I see Marie happening further down the line and not within the next four PD, as the comment show.

There were more acts with Christine than with Marie in the story at this current time or point.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes