Jan 20, 2022
Wow I don't want to be rude but this is the first game where main character didn't get fucked and it's already on its part 2 and ver 170. I m not acusing developor , I want to see in which ver she will get fucked for the fort time and after that still the teasing continue
At the current rate, about two years from now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wow I don't want to be rude but this is the first game where main character didn't get fucked and it's already on its part 2 and ver 170. I m not acusing developor , I want to see in which ver she will get fucked for the fort time and after that still the teasing continue
If you're meaning hetero penetrative sex of Sophia by someone not her husband, that's not due until about PD20, so by my count at least v.500 which at a rough estimate wont be until around August 2030.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
The classic female novel includes only three archetypes of boyfriends: athlete, jester and nerd. Adding a new guy will duplicate the existing ones. It is redundant. So - it is not necessary. We'll see...

Aiden is jester.
Sam is atlet.
Zack is nerd.

Morello - atlet duble.
Kids - nerd triple.
Teacher - atlet duble.
Son - jester

L&P waste time on unnecessary NPC.

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
According to our infos it is during PD12-16
The first hetero "sex scene" is within the first 4 days, so between PD12-16, which I assume is what you're referring to. But that has no guarantee to be with Sophia, since "important character" also includes Dylan or Ellie. So that first hetero scene could easily be Ellie/Logan, or Ellie/Sam, since we now have confirmation Sam will also be appearing on PD16, as I have long suspected.

There is also this post, which says that the first sex scene with Sophia wont be until PD19, which coincides with the 4th lesbian scene, which leaves the next chance for one of the guys to be PD20, as I said.

I have my own spreadsheet with projections on how long the game will take to complete, from back when PDs were split into thirds, which also happens to track which version numbers will start each PD. PD19 finishes at v.500, so the sex scene on PD20 should happen sometime between v.500 and v.550, which was the question that was asked.

And since my spreadsheet also includes a rough estimate of when that might happen, I included that info too.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Probly still couple years away before it happens, which is a joke. She could have easily had a sexual dream atleast about a couple different people, if he doesn’t want her to have a sex scene with anyone else but hubby.
Checkout the fanart page, Sophia has lots of sex over there & in a couple good games too

Reactions: Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I’ve intentionally stayed away since the Sam jacuzzi scene, in order to let some content build up. What exactly did the last animation constitute, that made it so worth holding up operations in L&P’s eyes?
I think Sophia showed her tits to the Aiden gang if I remember correctly

asramm0m3s

Aug 22, 2022
I did quite enjoy the story. But I think day 1 or 2(or 3?) start to really really irritate that--wasting so much time on changing scene and unnessary black screen made me realise too many just not important talk everywhere.
So I think I stop there or just skip to the some action or something.

One minute dialogue required five minutes or possibly 10+ minutes to play because those black screen--I can sometimes hear sound of knock or car's engine sound but I don't think it was anything to do with main storyline.

I tried with 1080p version. So not sure the other version though. But if it kepts wasting my time, I will just stop here.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
people tell me which option is better, is it worth kissing elli when they are with dilans in coffee or not? and it’s strange for me in the English version, which I download here from the other person, everything works on the car normally, well, toyist prahodish part 1 and you can immediately play part 2 without everything, well, scapiravat will send some to the folder .. folders .. I don’t know why so? ((
I think putting his arm around her just for the fact that in that route he starts to come up with an idea to Ellie of them pretending to be in a relationship in certain circumstances.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I did quite enjoy the story. But I think day 1 or 2(or 3?) start to really really irritate that--wasting so much time on changing scene and unnessary black screen made me realise too many just not important talk everywhere.
So I think I stop there or just skip to the some action or something.

One minute dialogue required five minutes or possibly 10+ minutes to play because those black screen--I can sometimes hear sound of knock or car's engine sound but I don't think it was anything to do with main storyline.

I tried with 1080p version. So not sure the other version though. But if it kepts wasting my time, I will just stop here.
but how? right now that L&P is remaking the whole game from the beginning? don't you feel tempted to play and financially support L&P due to the restoration of the old renderings of the first day of the game? what do you dare to dismantle the financial strategy of the supreme?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
but how? right now that L&P is remaking the whole game from the beginning? don't you feel tempted to play and financially support L&P due to the restoration of the old renderings of the first day of the game? what do you dare to dismantle the financial strategy of the supreme?
How is he/she able to work on updating this, the remake, and JOHN?

It's remarkable.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wouldn't put too much faith in a comment that was made about two years ago, as he continues to update his story. It's possible many things have changed already.
So you mean we should add one more LI for Dylan?
BTW 2 years are nothing for this game.Exactly 2 years ago(11.09.2020) we got the final part of PD11.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
According to our infos it is during PD12-16
He didn't said Sophia,the words are hetero sex scene with important character-Ellie,Dylan,Patricia,Sam.
Recently we got the info some of the upcoming 6 sex scenes will be for Ellie and Dylan,no Sophia.
As far as I know it will be on PD19
here is the source Link
Sadly we already know on PD19 there will be only lesbian sex scene.My guess-Sophia/Ellie.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes