Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
He didn't said Sophia,the words are hetero sex scene with important character-Ellie,Dylan,Patricia,Sam.
Recently we got the info some of the upcoming 6 sex scenes will be for Ellie and Dylan,no Sophia.

Sadly we already know on PD19 there will be only lesbian sex scene.My guess-Sophia/Ellie.
:LOL: Damn I didn't expect that so it will be Ellie is Sophia dude I thought it would be with Sofia having sex with other guys like Sam but it's good to know it's not kkk Thanks for clarifying but it will be good scenes I really like the lesbian route :p

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think so I was a little disappointed I thought that Sophia would finally come having sex and melting on another guy's dick :LOL:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
So Sophia is going to have her first sex at the end of this game.
The chances of this project to be still in development by the time it would reach a PD with Sophia having her first hetero (or even Lesbian) sex scene, are slim to none. It's already going for over 5 years, and I'd eat my own dick if it's still going in 10 years. And even if it's still in development 10 years from now, we don't know if these hetero sex scenes mentioned include Sophia at all. Might be 15 years for all we know. It's never going to happen, unless L&P changes his plans or get help.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So you mean we should add one more LI for Dylan?
BTW 2 years are nothing for this game.Exactly 2 years ago(11.09.2020) we got the final part of PD11.
No, I mean what he said two years ago take it with a "Grain of Salt." There have been many changes and additions in the game, so the PDs he laid out might have changed now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The chances of this project to be still in development by the time it would reach a PD with Sophia having her first hetero (or even Lesbian) sex scene, are slim to none. It's already going for over 5 years, and I'd eat my own dick if it's still going in 10 years. And even if it's still in development 10 years from now, we don't know if these hetero sex scenes mentioned include Sophia at all. Might be 15 years for all we know. It's never going to happen, unless L&P changes his plans or get help.
If L&P wants to finish this game in 10 years or less than that I would recommend looking for some help for the development of the game it is faster not that I am complaining but at this rate it will take a long time to see Sophia having sex on the corruption or lesbian route

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
What really annoys me, what I really regret now, is that this game won't interest me in 10 years.
You know what happens to someone who has made promises 5 years ago or 10 years ago and then no longer wants to fulfill them. They pursue him to hell.
If I should remember this day, I am gladly ready to donate the charcoal grill if you do not like raw meat.
I must immediately google whether such a thing is punishable in Germany. :unsure:

allgoodhere93

May 17, 2022
What annoys me the most is that yes he is milking this game and trying to make the most amount of money. But he is good at what he does in regards to story telling and quality. So why not speed things up and finish the game and move onto something new? A new story. A new character. Make money off of that since it will have a good story and quality. And maybe a few years down the road he could even revisit Sophia's story in spin off game.

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018
What annoys me the most is that yes he is milking this game and trying to make the most amount of money. But he is good at what he does in regards to story telling and quality. So why not speed things up and finish the game and move onto something new? A new story. A new character. Make money off of that since it will have a good story and quality. And maybe a few years down the road he could even revisit Sophia's story in spin off game.
This. NLT media has already made 3 different games with nice animations and good history at all... all it in less than 5 years of development.

Ok, ok, I assume - NLT makes "fuck fest" games with simpler characters but, with a very nice look and renders too. Too much perfectionism for L&P end up getting in the way.

5 years of development for WaM? When he(L&P) complete his game he could start another one(using all that he learned in the past).

• Angry
Reactions: Sadowdark

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
This. NLT media has already made 3 different games with nice animations and good history at all... all it in less than 5 years of development.

Ok, ok, I assume - NLT makes "fuck fest" games with simpler characters but, with a very nice look and renders too. Too much perfectionism for L&P end up getting in the way.

5 years of development for WaM? When he(L&P) complete his game he could start another one(using all that he learned in the past).
to my knowledge NTL is a development team; L&P works alone

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes