hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
I don't think there will be or will be much between sam and Sophia. Sophia enters Sam's room and after a little talk the cello lesson begins, Sam starts touching Sophia with the courage he got from the evening events, Sophia leaves her a little bit, presumably Amber calls them or comes to the room. and the action stops,Sophia tells Sam that it was the evening and what just happened was a mistake.what could it be in this case a little kissing a little caress a little touching and kissing the breasts this is the most

Reactions: Hlextor

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
to my knowledge NTL is a development team; L&P works alone
It seems that many don't understand the difference between a team and one person working alone on a game NTL sure has great games but he doesn't work alone as has been said several times but I think L&P can have a team if he wants to he is a good creative Dev and an excellent professional in this field of games and he does all this himself.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It seems that many don't understand the difference between a team and one person working alone on a game NTL sure has great games but he doesn't work alone as has been said several times but I think L&P can have a team if he wants to he is a good creative Dev and an excellent professional in this field of games and he does all this himself.
Also many people think that all devs for these games are professionals, when many of them just started making these as hobby with little to no previous experience. It's honestly pretty hilarious how people put same expectations on these amateur devs, that mostly work as solo devs or have at most occasional help, or part of pretty much amateur dev team, that you would put to professional dev. Many of them don't even have the slightest experience on project management, marketing or anything like that.

When i'm talking amateur devs, i mean devs that don't have previous training and experience in the field, even if they currently were getting their livelyhood from making these adultVNs.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Also many people think that all devs for these games are professionals, when many of them just started making these as hobby with little to no previous experience. It's honestly pretty hilarious how people put same expectations on these amateur devs, that mostly work as solo devs or have at most occasional help, or part of pretty much amateur dev team, that you would put to professional dev. Many of them don't even have the slightest experience on project management, marketing or anything like that.

When i'm talking amateur devs, i mean devs that don't have previous training and experience in the field, even if they currently were getting their livelyhood from making these adultVNs.
That's why you start small and not trying to make a MMORPG for your first game.
You need some experience and won't hurt if you have a game or two completed before going for a long and massive project.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
That's why you start small and not trying to make a MMORPG for your first game.
You need some experience and won't hurt if you have a game or two completed before going for a long and massive project.
True, but you know how some of these creative people work. They try to start with their magnum opus or during the early stages have feature/plot creep happen and bloat the original concept of the game. Also some of the creative types like to keep control of all the parts of the process, especially if it's more of a passion project rather than profession. It's not necessarily bad thing of itself, but that can lead to drama like we have with this game and people complaining that dev isn't hiring someone to help them speed up the development.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
True, but you know how some of these creative people work. They try to start with their magnum opus or during the early stages have feature/plot creep happen and bloat the original concept of the game. Also some of the creative types like to keep control of all the parts of the process, especially if it's more of a passion project rather than profession. It's not necessarily bad thing of itself, but that can lead to drama like we have with this game and people complaining that dev isn't hiring someone to help them speed up the development.
If fans are happy to have a wait of up to 5 years between connected scenes & events & if they're O.K. with a projected finish for AWAM between 2040-2050, that's great. Nobody disputes the quality of renders & much of the writing is better than average. Sometimes it's very good. There are many good things about the project, with individuals having their own ideas on what these are. It stands to reason, otherwise there would have been a mass exodus from Patreon. There wouldn't be a welter of theories & speculations, increasing exponentially, when any render or information is released.

Perhaps the Dev shouldn't have made promises to hire a team after achieving a certain number of Patrons & remuneration, only to move the goalposts on reaching that particular goal. He certainly could have chosen not to promise faster updates on several occasions over the 5 years of AWAM's existence, only to slow down development instead, each time.

He could have made things easier on himself by deciding not to include as many fetishes as possible, to focus on a few key characters rather than developing a cast numbering over 70, or maybe he might have opted for fewer storylines, instead of steadily adding more routes & even side jobs

I don't quite understand why there is a question of L&P's status as an amateur or professional. He makes quality renders, which have rarely looked amateurish & he receives payment for doing so. [Patrons are customers with no control over delivery, as were the Patrons of many Renaissance artists. I won't split hairs on this. They pay in the hopes of receiving something...that's the deal]. That makes him a professional. 3D game creation is not a profession in the sense of being an architect or engineer. There are no specific recognised apprenticeships, qualifications, or letters after the name. Anyone who succeeds in making decent money from their efforts, even though learning by trial & error, as well as by 'doing' is, ergo, a professional by default, however others may regard their position.

After all this time it might have been thought that some other elements of professionalism would have been noticeable in AWAM's case. These could include, timely delivery, a target date for completion, genuine customer care, good communications....the list goes on but no these elements do not exist. So maybe I've just destroyed my own contention & who we're talking about is indeed an amateur.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
If fans are happy to have a wait of up to 5 years between connected scenes & events & if they're O.K. with a projected finish for AWAM between 2040-2050, that's great. Nobody disputes the quality of renders & much of the writing is better than average. Sometimes it's very good. There are many good things about the project, with individuals having their own ideas on what these are. It stands to reason, otherwise there would have been a mass exodus from Patreon. There wouldn't be a welter of theories & speculations, increasing exponentially, when any render or information is released.

Perhaps the Dev shouldn't have made promises to hire a team after achieving a certain number of Patrons & remuneration, only to move the goalposts on reaching that particular goal. He certainly could have chosen not to promise faster updates on several occasions over the 5 years of AWAM's existence, only to slow down development instead, each time.

He could have made things easier on himself by deciding not to include as many fetishes as possible, to focus on a few key characters rather than developing a cast numbering over 70, or maybe he might have opted for fewer storylines, instead of steadily adding more routes & even side jobs

I don't quite understand why there is a question of L&P's status as an amateur or professional. He makes quality renders, which have rarely looked amateurish & he receives payment for doing so. [Patrons are customers with no control over delivery, as were the Patrons of many Renaissance artists. I won't split hairs on this. They pay in the hopes of receiving something...that's the deal]. That makes him a professional. 3D game creation is not a profession in the sense of being an architect or engineer. There are no specific recognised apprenticeships, qualifications, or letters after the name. Anyone who succeeds in making decent money from their efforts, even though learning by trial & error, as well as by 'doing' is, ergo, a professional by default, however others may regard their position.

After all this time it might have been thought that some other elements of professionalism would have been noticeable in AWAM's case. These could include, timely delivery, a target date for completion, genuine customer care, good communications....the list goes on but no these elements do not exist. So maybe I've just destroyed my own contention & who we're talking about is indeed an amateur.
ancienregimele i love this though theres not really a reason to debate this. Theres always gonna be dick riders and people like us who are unsatisfied like a hot milf in a marriage filled with no sex.

i for one am annoyed because theres only been 2 updates maybe 3 since i started playing the game and that was last year.....

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
ancienregimele i love this though theres not really a reason to debate this. Theres always gonna be dick riders and people like us who are unsatisfied like a hot milf in a marriage filled with no sex.

i for one am annoyed because theres only been 2 updates maybe 3 since i started playing the game and that was last year.....
I'm just answering the previous run of posts. L&P may be undertaking the work to mainly please himself but there's no way he's an amateur. AWAM is slow because it's his preferred method of delivery, not because he's struggling with trying to learn how to do it. [Writing is difficult at times, even for professionals. If writer's block happened, he could just say. People would understand IMO & those who didn't could be ignored]. I've played since PD2 around 4-5 years ago. This was my favourite game/VN by a long way & the whole thing used to be better than it is now. I havn't played the last 2 updates but if I'm being totally honest, I will probably play again some time, if AWAM still exists.

Years ago fans would defend everything by quite rightly stating that we didn't know what problems & issues the Dev had to deal with. It's a good point but every single one of us has had to deal with stuff, sometimes by the cartload & yet has also had to carry on meeting deadlines, commitments & promises....or at least communicate directly as to why this wouldn't happen.

It's really just about whether fans, meaning paying Patrons, are happy with the way things are in sufficient numbers to enable L&P to continue in the same old style. If they are, so be it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
LP is professional in terms of artwork. He is amateur at project management. Him being not so good at project management and planning is the main reason this game isn't due to be complete for another couple decades.

There are very few fully "professional" devs. LP isn't one of them.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
LP is professional in terms of artwork. He is amateur at project management. Him being not so good at project management and planning is the main reason this game isn't due to be complete for another couple decades.

There are very few fully "professional" devs. LP isn't one of them.
Unless this is his business & retirement plan combined.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Unless this is his business & retirement plan combined.
If you read his comments from a couple of years ago, he mentions that comment. When some people read that, they might conclude that he could be joking, but some may think it was truthful.

So here is his statement from a couple of years ago that outlines his speed concerns. I'm posting it again for people who haven't read it since it's a couple of years old.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Has this game become NTR type? Landlady getting fucked and passed around?
Last i played the VN she was playing basketball with son and a friend

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
"Getting fucked and passed around" might be the eventual plan, but even if it is, we're unlikely to get there for another couple of decades development, if at all.
And what about her son. Any incest sex yet?
What about cheating creampies or pregnancy?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And what about her son. Any incest sex yet?
What about cheating creampies or pregnancy?
Sorry, I put the quotation marks in the wrong spot. "Getting fucked", by someone besides her husband isn't likely for at least a decade, let alone "passed around". For Dylan (the son), you're looking at closer to two at least.

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Sorry, I put the quotation marks in the wrong spot. "Getting fucked", by someone besides her husband isn't likely for at least a decade, let alone "passed around". For Dylan (the son), you're looking at closer to two at least.
What r these then

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes