jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Sam is going to put down his guitar and pluck on Sophia's heartstrings instead.

And by pluck, I mean touch. And by heartstrings, I mean fabric.

Why else do you think LP picked this tightfitting outfit for Sophia? Maximum fabric touching stimulation :devilish:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I have a feeling that it's gonna be somewhat similar to the previous Cello lesson from....well, years ago.

Sophia holding the Cello (or maybe a Guitar this time, so nobody can say it's recycled content), Sam hugging her tightly from behind with a boner poking into her bum. Except this time he might be able to feel the fabric of her top while Sophia tries playing the Cello, being all flattered about Sam's boner trying to dig a hole through her yoga pants. She might even mention it, and Sam is gonna try playing it cool while drooling all over her shoulder as he's getting a good feel of Sophia's sideboob tightly wrapped into her top.

Ooooh the fabric...t-the fabric...aaahh...oooooh. Uhm...sorry, I got horny there for a second.

Or something like that.

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Sam is going to put down his guitar and pluck on Sophia's heartstrings instead.

And by pluck, I mean touch. And by heartstrings, I mean fabric.

Why else do you think LP picked this tightfitting outfit for Sophia? Maximum fabric touching stimulation :devilish:
and finally, Sam has fabric fetishes :LOL:

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]

The secondary character, Sophia Parker will be concerned and included in the sex scene or not? Or just Ellie and/or Dylan? To know if it will be interesting or if I have to come back more in like 10 years glupsss <3

Sorry for english too boys

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]

The secondary character, Sophia Parker will be concerned and included in the sex scene or not? Or just Ellie and/or Dylan? To know if it will be interesting or if I have to come back more in like 10 years glupsss <3

An important character can be Any character, not necessarily Sophia. It was too obvious that Sofia would be.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday

L&P is being deliberately vague, so there's no way of knowing. "Important character" is either Sophia, Dylan or Ellie. We've been told that Dylan has no events on PD16, but there's a possibility that the bonus storyline ends on PD16, which is directly conflicting.

Since we're also told that Sophia's first sex scene on the Filthy route is on PD19, which coincides with with the 4th lesbian scene, the only thing that reconciles is that the next hetero scene is after PD20 at least (which has a Sam event in it), and that the hetero scenes on PD16 are Ellie events (possibly Logan and Sam), since her branches start on that day, and she has "several" events.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes