Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wasn't particularly questioning its validity. Since L&P hasn't outright said that the scenes mentioned are with Sophia, it's reasonable to assume (like Dr Fapalot is) "important character" refers to Sophia, Dylan, Ellie, Sam or Patricia.

And even with Sam and Patricia not being quoted as being "important", with Patricia having her major event on PD15 with the lesbian scene, and Sam appearing on PD16, they're pretty much contenders for being in the scenes anyway on those respective days.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
That's why I find it so interesting that people here get so bent out of shape. These devs are working well within the systems they're allowed and are being paid for it. Complain all you want, but so long as they're making money why would they change anything. That being stated, I would much rather this discussion thread be filled with actual game theories instead of all the pointless whining. It's so much more fun.
Yes, I used to theorise, speculate & even wrote mini-scenarios & character outlines. I enjoyed it. Now there's a whole new raft of fans doing the same. I stopped doing it years ago. That's because it's also completely pointless. L&P won't change, except to get slower, introduce more kinks & possibly throw in another branch or two. There are situations where the Patreon business model doesn't work for consumers. That's why my Patreon subs go to creators who are more productive. When they stop being so, I stop subscribing. If they pick up, I sometimes go back.

L&P is in a fortunate zone where his numbers don't drop significantly & those who vote with their feet are replaced by newbies who have a long great game in front of them. I've said before that I almost admire him in being able to achieve this. So fill up the days between updates in whichever way suits yourself best. Speculate OR complain, it's all the same to the Dev.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
I wasn't particularly questioning its validity. Since L&P hasn't outright said that the scenes mentioned are with Sophia, it's reasonable to assume (like Dr Fapalot is) "important character" refers to Sophia, Dylan, Ellie, Sam or Patricia.

And even with Sam and Patricia not being quoted as being "important", with Patricia having her major event on PD15 with the lesbian scene, and Sam appearing on PD16, they're pretty much contenders for being in the scenes anyway on those respective days.
I'm still trying to figure out if sex with an important character is Sophia with the character or is it just an important character with a non important character.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
As someone who started looking up games on this site about a year ago... I must say I have learned my lesson. I played Dating my Daughter and then I started looking for similar games... I must of found at least 10 games that peaked my interest... all of which were still in development. You would think with that many games I would be getting a new update each 2-3 weeks or so... But alas, I have a folder filled with a clusterfuck of game folders and update folders... and half the time the saves don't carry over and I am forced to restart from scratch. That being said, I don't see why more people don't wait for games to be at most 1 or 2 updates away from being completed before they play them... That is what I am doing now. This game doesn't even feel like its at its halfway point... and after 5 years... that is insane. Unless the dev starts making all the branching paths reconnect to more linear paths to reduce the amount content to create in the future... Technology may literally have evolved so far when this game is completed, we don't even care about any VN... Because we will be in Virtual Novels. :p By crowdfunding projects that don't have a realistic path to completion, people are giving devs zero incentive to actually complete it.
While I agree that's a solid approach to playing these games, it's simply unrealistic for AWAM and some other projects out there. Not only is AWAM 2 ingame days away from reaching the halfway point, but looking at overall development time so far, aswell as estimates for a possible ending achievable in about 30 years with current pace give or take, we're looking at roughly 15% completion. And that's me being positive, believe it or not. It's actually getting slower year after year. Call me crazy, but I'm not going to wait 29+ years to play this game again (that's likely the best case scenario in regards to your comment about playing when there's only 1-2 updates left). I'll likely need some blue pills by then.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Sam is going to put down his guitar and pluck on Sophia's heartstrings instead.

And by pluck, I mean touch. And by heartstrings, I mean fabric.

Why else do you think LP picked this tightfitting outfit for Sophia? Maximum fabric touching stimulation :devilish:
And now, for another episode of "Guess that Tread Count" by one of our fabric connoisseurs, Sam.

• Haha
Reactions: ancienregimele

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm still trying to figure out if sex with an important character is Sophia with the character or is it just an important character with a non important character.
The latter. If you look at the lesbian events, it's likely Sophia with someone else. Patricia, Ellie, then Alyssa on PDs 15, 16 and 17 respectively. All fit in nicely with when we know of when those characters have events, but Alyssa only being a minor character on the Dylan route.

And on the hetero side, that both hetero events happen on Ellie day, and before PD19 when we are told Sophia will have her first sex scene on the Filthy route, strongly suggests that they could be Ellie scenes, Logan being the minor character on the Ellie route.

It's also suggested that Dylan may yet make an appearance on PD16, but not in a scene with Sophia, so might have a scene with either Emma or Christine, both also being minor characters.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
And we were angry when in one year we barely got 2 days from the game.
Look where we are now-happy to see less than 2/3 of a day for 1 full year.
Large majority of devs become LESS productive as game progresses whether its from burnout or the project has become too big or theyve lost interest, etc.

The only games I still care about are AWAM and LOML and so long as theyre both in production I'm satisfied.

Oh and we also get quality animations now which is something

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I have a feeling that it's gonna be somewhat similar to the previous Cello lesson from....well, years ago.

Sophia holding the Cello (or maybe a Guitar this time, so nobody can say it's recycled content), Sam hugging her tightly from behind with a boner poking into her bum. Except this time he might be able to feel the fabric of her top while Sophia tries playing the Cello, being all flattered about Sam's boner trying to dig a hole through her yoga pants. She might even mention it, and Sam is gonna try playing it cool while drooling all over her shoulder as he's getting a good feel of Sophia's sideboob tightly wrapped into her top.

Ooooh the fabric...t-the fabric...aaahh...oooooh. Uhm...sorry, I got horny there for a second.

Or something like that.
The real question is whether or not we see tits

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
As someone who started looking up games on this site about a year ago... I must say I have learned my lesson. I played Dating my Daughter and then I started looking for similar games... I must of found at least 10 games that peaked my interest... all of which were still in development. You would think with that many games I would be getting a new update each 2-3 weeks or so... But alas, I have a folder filled with a clusterfuck of game folders and update folders... and half the time the saves don't carry over and I am forced to restart from scratch. That being said, I don't see why more people don't wait for games to be at most 1 or 2 updates away from being completed before they play them... That is what I am doing now. This game doesn't even feel like its at its halfway point... and after 5 years... that is insane. Unless the dev starts making all the branching paths reconnect to more linear paths to reduce the amount content to create in the future... Technology may literally have evolved so far when this game is completed, we don't even care about any VN... Because we will be in Virtual Novels. :p By crowdfunding projects that don't have a realistic path to completion, people are giving devs zero incentive to actually complete it.
DMD ch. 1 was fun but its all recycled content at this point

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Let's talk about theories of the animation in the next update.

What could it happen to have an animation in that scene? It would be just an animation of her taking out her top? Something more than that? Sam groping her breasts?

I think that the animation announcement isn't something bad, on the contrary, it creates hope that there will be something really lewd in the next update (well... more lewd than the usual stuff).
sam playing the guitar, or sam and sophia playing the cello with sam sitting behind. where was it written that every animation must be sexual? he also did the animation of the walk

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
While I agree that's a solid approach to playing these games, it's simply unrealistic for AWAM and some other projects out there. Not only is AWAM 2 ingame days away from reaching the halfway point, but looking at overall development time so far, aswell as estimates for a possible ending achievable in about 30 years with current pace give or take, we're looking at roughly 15% completion. And that's me being positive, believe it or not. It's actually getting slower year after year. Call me crazy, but I'm not going to wait 29+ years to play this game again (that's likely the best case scenario in regards to your comment about playing when there's only 1-2 updates left). I'll likely need some blue pills by then.
Hell I need the blue pills now! - what will I do in 29 years? Push up the daisies probably....

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes