Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
But what happened at the Robinsons with the doors?
View attachment 2042802 View attachment 2043079
(inverted door):sneaky:

Unless Sophia (or someone else) has to hide in this scene ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2042803 :p
In fact, many things have changed at the Robinsons
White/black kitchen :unsure:
Parquet/carpet :unsure:
Inverted door :unsure:
View attachment 2043116

:oops:

View attachment 2043118
I agree with you, these changes in scenery cannot simply be attributable to an in-progress change (such as the renovation of the hallway in Day 11)
screenshot0072.png screenshot0068.png screenshot0071.png
or to an obvious developer oversight (such as with Liam's car magically changing from a white in Day 1 to a black in Day 19).
screenshot0018.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0069.png
Presumably, in addition to being part of the impending aesthetic update of the events of the first part of the game, some of these changes may be necessary because they are functional to the unfolding of the events set in that scenario (the space now created between the door and the wall seems to be done on purpose to hide someone from the view of someone else coming from the hallway).
Moreover, it seems increasingly evident how the prospected remake of the first part of the game is destined to make us change (also for reasons of actualizing the game to 2022) the reference points to which we have become accustomed. Therefore, knowing the developer's attention to detail, I wouldn't be surprised if, by virtue of what we have seen in these latest teasers, this modernization of the game extends well beyond the initial scenes and includes (to bring the scenarios of the first part in line with the current ones) a revision of other events as well.
Anyway, kudos for the catch and thanks for the interesting conversation starter.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Of course she’s wearing panties. If she’s wearing a bra, why shouldn’t she wear panties? That’s a strange idea. I think the expectations here are far too high as to what is going to happen.
Better not to set yourself up for anything so as not to be disappointed later

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Let's talk about theories of the animation in the next update.

What could it happen to have an animation in that scene? It would be just an animation of her taking out her top? Something more than that? Sam groping her breasts?

I think that the animation announcement isn't something bad, on the contrary, it creates hope that there will be something really lewd in the next update (well... more lewd than the usual stuff).
Likely:

A kissing animation
A boob grope animation

If LP is nuts:
Sam playing his guitar

Since we know Sophia is wearing a bra, I can't see a reasonable scenario where she takes her top off for Sam. Or, if she does, since she'll rationalize that it's ok since she does have a bra. But it doesn't go further. Either way, hard to see happening.

Doubly true for the pants. Panties or not.

Since cloths are difficult to animate, I'm going with a kissing animation. I can't see any way at all, sober or drunk as a sailor, that Sophia would give Sam anything more than a makeout session.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Let's talk about theories of the animation in the next update.

What could it happen to have an animation in that scene? It would be just an animation of her taking out her top? Something more than that? Sam groping her breasts?

I think that the animation announcement isn't something bad, on the contrary, it creates hope that there will be something really lewd in the next update (well... more lewd than the usual stuff).
:ROFLMAO: He plays guitar for Sophia himself, that will be the animation

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
:ROFLMAO: He plays guitar for Sophia himself, that will be the animation
Maybe he will play her some really sad song like “Tears in heaven” or “cats in the cradle” and Sophia will go into a crying fit & Sam doesn’t have any tissues left (cause there all used from jacking off) so she will have to use her shirt to dry her tears,
but it’s getting to wet and the temperature in Sam’s room is set to 90 to make her hot and sweaty so it has to come off
and then she turns her back to him & he plays butt bongo on her ass
5D624D68-1D9D-4280-A721-1DC64180A39A.gif

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
An important character can be Any character, not necessarily Sophia. It was too obvious that Sofia would be.
The important characters are the ones we get points for-Patricia,Ellie,Dylan and Sam.
So that probably means one hetero sex scene for Dylan and one for Ellie.She also can get one lesbian sex scene.
If the dev feels generous that scene can be Ellie/Sophia.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I narrow it down like this.

Love Interest "Important Characters" - Relationship and Sex based on mutual feelings.
  • Dylan
  • Ellie
  • Patricia
  • Sam
Lust-Driven Characters - Sexual encounters based on lust.
  • Alyssa
  • Zac
  • Julie
  • Aiden
  • etc...
Filthy Point Fillers - To facilitate the desire and frustration within Sophia and lack of sex with Liam based on small encounters (one, two, or three scenes, they no longer have a part). May or May not have sex scenes.
  • Museum Guys
  • Gym Personal
  • Side Jobs
  • Movers
  • etc...
Of course, the sexual encounter will be based on if L&P gets that far or not outside of Liam.
I bet that the sides job will get sex scenes
I really doubt he will make something like 10+ events with shotas and no sex.
Not to mention it's pretty obvious he really is into that type of sex.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Since we know Sophia is wearing a bra, I can't see a reasonable scenario where she takes her top off for Sam. Or, if she does, since she'll rationalize that it's ok since she does have a bra. But it doesn't go further. Either way, hard to see happening.
If this is the case it will be another "could've been more" update.

DupeMe

Apr 5, 2021
I go very easy to improve this game add cheating wife not only lesbian + Dylan sleeping tablets for mom and sister or sex education , mom will teach that will go 150% up

Reactions: eri53
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes