Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I think you'll find that there is no Zac route. He's just a minor character on the Dylan route, currently the "nice guy" that Sophia likes for her to do Aiden's tasks. If there wasn't a male character like Zac in the classroom, Sophia might have been much more hesitant to let one of the boys grope her in the classroom.

Like how the entire point of Alyssa at the moment is the scene with Antonio, so Sophia can get comfortable with the idea of taking a dick that isn't Liam's. The whole gradual degradation.

Same how Jules is the little sweetie on the Ellie route that Sophia can feel comfortable doing things with, so Ellie can use the "what about me?" excuse.
So the whole point of her seeing his dick, getting a massage from him, everything with the tanning salon was all just for a scene of him grabbing her tit?

Seems like a piss poor investment if you ask me.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Assuming Jules has a branch. While it makes the most sense for the three branches to be Logan, Sam and Jules, I get the distinct impression that L&P has no real interest in the lesbian paths of the game. If you look at what was introduced at the start of the game with Jules' strange behaviour, not being allowed to wear bikinis, Sophia being invited to Jules' performance of MSND compared to now - where L&P is quoted as saying that there's nothing sinister behind Neil's behaviour. And while we're still waiting for Jules' performance, Sam has decides to put on a concert, and has it the next day.

Then there's L&P putting it as subtly as a brick to the face that under no circumstances will Ellie give up men, no matter how much more enjoyable it is with just Jules and Sophia. Or that the woman that starts off the Lesbian Temptation - Alyssa, is now firmly in the Dylan route and only so that Sophia will eventually get dicked on his route.

And the niggling coincidence that the bonus storyline might finish on the same day that the Ellie branches begin. It's entirely possible that L&P might drop the Jules branch that might have been planned and kick her while she's down and instead go for a Dylan/Ellie branch. Wouldn't be the first time the story has been changed for Dylan fans, and wont be the last.
Now that the re-render is under-way, it wouldn't surprise me if there's not a re-title for Dylan fans as well, e.g. 'A son & brother', 'Dylan & his Mom', 'Dylan the MILF chaser', 'I was a teenage virgin incest lover', 'Dylan of San Alejo', or maybe just 'Dylan'. Somebody can no doubt come up with better but any doubt that he's got joint billing these days should be clear. If only the current game title hadn't got such fame & traction. Those folks who come to the story would get a better idea of how things are now, from the outset.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So the whole point of her seeing his dick, getting a massage from him, everything with the tanning salon was all just for a scene of him grabbing her tit?

Seems like a piss poor investment if you ask me.
No, the whole point of "her seeing his dick, getting a massage from him, everything with the tanning salon" plus him grabbing her tit is that eventually Dylan will get to do the same. It just starts with her doing everything with the nice guy first.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
No, the whole point of "her seeing his dick, getting a massage from him, everything with the tanning salon" plus him grabbing her tit is that eventually Dylan will get to do the same. It just starts with her doing everything with the nice guy first.
So invest time one storyline of a character for it to benefit another character that has no ties for it? Still a bad investment.

If thats the case then all of them time spent on Zac could've gone to time spent with Dylan.

I don't buy it, also if I recall seeing his dick, the massage, and the tit grabbing are part of their own branches so I don't think things that are on their own would help build to a main character.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So invest time one storyline of a character for it to benefit another character that has no ties for it? Still a bad investment.

If thats the case then all of them time spent on Zac could've gone to time spent with Dylan.

I don't buy it, also if I recall seeing his dick, the massage, and the tit grabbing are part of their own branches so I don't think things that are on their own would help build to a main character.
It's still part of the Dylan route is my point. If you don't play the Dylan route (like me) and send both to boarding school, you don't even get the chance to do the scenes with Zac like at Alyssa's apartment or the tit-grabbing.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017

inb4 Daz Studio 5 and Genesis 9 and now he has to remake everything because it's no longer up to the current technological standard

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SandEater and nexer
Jan 17, 2021
I feel the animation will be Sam cumming in his pants like a first timer at the strippers does, Sophia will console him and say it’s ok etc.
Be good to get some bare arse shots if that’s possible, she didn’t even turn around In the sex ed class at the end.
the lingerie will be interesting especially if she went to talk things through can’t be anything special which is a shame

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
It's still part of the Dylan route is my point. If you don't play the Dylan route (like me) and send both to boarding school, you don't even get the chance to do the scenes with Zac like at Alyssa's apartment or the tit-grabbing.
Does performing the Zac events but avoid anything filthy still lead to filthy scenes with Dylan?

ChasLH

Aug 20, 2022
shopia sam upcoming event
View attachment 2046252
p
shopia sam upcoming event
View attachment 2046252
personally I dont care very much for sam. I do like when Sophia gets a little naughty and has some fun teasing, wheather it is Sam or Dylan or pretty much any of the guys, also the way she cant seem to understand the thoughts and feelings she experiences with these young guys that cant stop gushing over her. I think the story parts concerning Dylan and Sophia and Elle are more fun. The young guys not related to her isnt unusial that kind of thing happens often I think. likely most boys had crushes and thoughts about many older women, I know I did. Its more unusial concerning the thoughts and experiences between her and Dylan and Dylan and Elle that keeps things interesting, I think. I think it was even mentioned in her reasoning once its the taboo that excites her.

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
let's see from this angle, what is the name of this game? Isn't it 'A Wife and Mother'? Since Liam is the only person who has actually had sex with Sophia so far, we never considered the possibility of Sophia not having sex with anyone outside the family. judging from the name of the game, sophia will only have sex with liam dylan and ellie.the other characters just become a bit of mischief and excitement for sophia and tools to break his taboo so he can have sex with dylan and / or ellie, which is what every character has worked for so far.
Meanwhile, ellie used Sophia's kiss to patricia and juls as a lever so she could kiss Sophia in the shower
Of course this is just an idea!

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2022
There's a logic to that with most games/VNs but not in AWAM's case. At the current rate of production it's not going to end for another 25-30 years. [Not a joke, I wish it was]. It might be better to wait a year then download, to see what output the Dev has managed. Otherwise you won't be playing this for decades, assuming it still exists in the 2040s.
2040 I Might not be around I might be in the ground

• Haha
Reactions: McZoy
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes