hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Damn, this is nothing but extreme teasing for the most part. How long was it in development exactly? Blueballs hurt dammit.
It's your own fault! Use your imagination if you can't stand it.
And besides, since when are members of the clergy allowed to have sex? Shouldn't you confess your sins to God and repent? This is a forum, not a confessional!

• Angry
Reactions: roro and Toushiro

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's on a good wife path, and she's against it. On the filthy path where she would eventually be open to it, it's not mentioned. So... nice try, I guess.
:confused: Interesting because I thought I would be able to form a quartet on the good wife route with Sophia's friends, Cathy/Andy couple, a member here said that it was possible for this to happen, I just don't remember his name now and the page that is the answer I I had :(

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
How many years do we have to wait until Sophia shows up like this to his door?
View attachment 2041602
I'd "settle" for seeing her, sooner or later, wearing this set of lingerie....
bra + panties.jpg
If then, waiting for her on the other side of the door (instead of Mr. Murray), was someone totally unexpected...
I really hope that, of all the hypothetical scattered throughout the game so far, the only ones L&P will leave hanging on the wall (in this case in the lingerie store) are not these.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
About one month older than when the game started
This is something that bothers me a little, i mean considering that L&P it's trying to make the game more "realistic" i think that it would be better if the story was told in a longer time frame, i mean if we consider how much of a prude was Sophia at the beggining of the game, where letting Dylan sit in her lap, or letting him put a necklace on her was something considered "Dirty" and now she can flash her self in front of her students, and give "shotas" a handjob, and as we all know the list goes on . . . From being a total prude, to not yet a total slut but yes quite sluty in 20 days its something that doesnt happens, i rather think that at least a few months have passed in the game

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes