SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
About one month older than when the game started
This is something that bothers me a little, i mean considering that L&P it's trying to make the game more "realistic" i think that it would be better if the story was told in a longer time frame, i mean if we consider how much of a prude was Sophia at the beggining of the game, where letting Dylan sit in her lap, or letting him put a necklace on her was something considered "Dirty" and now she can flash her self in front of her students, and give "shotas" a handjob, and as we all know the list goes on . . . From being a total prude, to not yet a total slut but yes quite sluty in 20 days its something that doesnt happens, i rather think that at least a few months have passed in the game

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
You don't get the Zac events if you're avoiding anything on the Dylan route is entirely what I'm saying. So you can't get the Zac events if you're avoiding anything Filthy.

Even Nat, who Liam is encouraging Sophia to have a threesome with, requires Filthy points.
I know that but what happens when its the other way around?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I won't be playing the game til the whole story is done instead of keep downloading every update and If I don't see any for Dylan Ellie Patricia doing sexual stuff with Sophia then it will get a bad review
You better be prepared for a really long wait.
The progress in the game and the way each day is taking more time reminds me of Berserk manga-on going 34 years.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes