Mar 22, 2018
in my opinion, now that the bar has been raised by the previous event with sam, this time it should/better be more than that, otherwise it will be dull and joy killer (just my opinion though) and if it's going to be more than that it means sex, and the event between dylan and amber has opened the way for a hot action in this update, so the people who don't like sam, tell themselves but dylan did the same or did something to sam's mom too, so it would be a tit for tat situation, but seriously LP has to start the sex stuff soon, it doesn't make any sense anymore, continuing down this path only means that he doesn't have any more ideas for after this, just look at all the other successful and high quality games, summertime with mia 1 and 2, echoes of lust, dreams of desire,and even sinful delicacies or milfy city for that matter, and i believe that's the main reason their patrons hasn't grown to the levels they want, just look at 'inceton' patreon page, even milfy city has more supporters after such a ridiculous amount of inactivity! having to wait 6 years for a quickie is absurd but again that's just my opinion,
note to LP: if you want to have something you never had you have to do something you never did ;)

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I narrow it down like this.

Love Interest "Important Characters" - Relationship and Sex based on mutual feelings.
  • Dylan
  • Ellie
  • Patricia
  • Sam
Lust-Driven Characters - Sexual encounters based on lust.
  • Alyssa
  • Zac
  • Julie
  • Aiden
  • etc...
Filthy Point Fillers - To facilitate the desire and frustration within Sophia and lack of sex with Liam based on small encounters (one, two, or three scenes, they no longer have a part). May or May not have sex scenes.
  • Museum Guys
  • Gym Personal
  • Side Jobs
  • Movers
  • etc...
Of course, the sexual encounter will be based on if L&P gets that far or not outside of Liam.
This got me thinking and honestly,

I like Sams route.

But I am WAY more interested in the Zac route.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The important characters are the ones we get points for-Patricia,Ellie,Dylan and Sam.
So that probably means one hetero sex scene for Dylan and one for Ellie.She also can get one lesbian sex scene.
If the dev feels generous that scene can be Ellie/Sophia.
Yes it's pretty obvious that the sex scenes are important with them for being all of Sophia's romantic interests and for the points we earn with them as well. :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This got me thinking and honestly,

I like Sams route.

But I am WAY more interested in the Zac route.
I think you'll find that there is no Zac route. He's just a minor character on the Dylan route, currently the "nice guy" that Sophia likes for her to do Aiden's tasks. If there wasn't a male character like Zac in the classroom, Sophia might have been much more hesitant to let one of the boys grope her in the classroom.

Like how the entire point of Alyssa at the moment is the scene with Antonio, so Sophia can get comfortable with the idea of taking a dick that isn't Liam's. The whole gradual degradation.

Same how Jules is the little sweetie on the Ellie route that Sophia can feel comfortable doing things with, so Ellie can use the "what about me?" excuse.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
come on L&P finish the event i want the real one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will admit that I am mostly looking for some sisters fun in next days.
Hopefully the dev will really give us Sophia/Patricia.And not something else on PD15.
For PD16 I will be happy with Ellie/Julia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm a little curious if L&P will revise Liam's backstory, since him being trained as an architect has absolutely no relevance to anything happening in the game. May as well just have him studying fashion design, or business management or something.

I will admit that I am mostly looking for some sisters fun in next days.
Hopefully the dev will really give us Sophia/Patricia.And not something else on PD15.
For PD16 I will be happy with Ellie/Julia.
We don't actually have confirmation Jules will return on PD16, only the word of one of his patrons they received an email. Nothing from L&P himself.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm a little curious if L&P will revise Liam's backstory, since him being trained as an architect has absolutely no relevance to anything happening in the game. May as well just have him studying fashion design, or business management or something.

We don't actually have confirmation Jules will return on PD16, only the word of one of his patrons they received an email. Nothing from L&P himself.
It will be really strange to split the routes for Ellie on PD16,without the presence of Julie.
I was already imagining the dya to be something like PD13 for Dylan.
Ellie/Sophia
Ellie/Dylan
Ellie/Julia
Ellie/Sam
Ellie/Logan
Ellie/Sophia
Ellie/Patricia
+some other scenes without Ellie-like Aiden task 5 and shotas event 5.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
in my opinion, now that the bar has been raised by the previous event with sam, this time it should/better be more than that, otherwise it will be dull and joy killer (just my opinion though) and if it's going to be more than that it means sex, and the event between dylan and amber has opened the way for a hot action in this update, so the people who don't like sam, tell themselves but dylan did the same or did something to sam's mom too, so it would be a tit for tat situation, but seriously LP has to start the sex stuff soon, it doesn't make any sense anymore, continuing down this path only means that he doesn't have any more ideas for after this, just look at all the other successful and high quality games, summertime with mia 1 and 2, echoes of lust, dreams of desire,and even sinful delicacies or milfy city for that matter, and i believe that's the main reason their patrons hasn't grown to the levels they want, just look at 'inceton' patreon page, even milfy city has more supporters after such a ridiculous amount of inactivity! having to wait 6 years for a quickie is absurd but again that's just my opinion,
note to LP: if you want to have something you never had you have to do something you never did ;)
You can’t compare Amber with Sophia. Different stories, different ladies

Jun 9, 2022
I won't be playing the game til the whole story is done instead of keep downloading every update and If I don't see any for Dylan Ellie Patricia doing sexual stuff with Sophia then it will get a bad review

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It will be really strange to split the routes for Ellie on PD16,without the presence of Julie.
I was already imagining the dya to be something like PD13 for Dylan.
Ellie/Sophia
Ellie/Dylan
Ellie/Julia
Ellie/Sam
Ellie/Logan
Ellie/Sophia
Ellie/Patricia
+some other scenes without Ellie-like Aiden task 5 and shotas event 5.
Assuming Jules has a branch. While it makes the most sense for the three branches to be Logan, Sam and Jules, I get the distinct impression that L&P has no real interest in the lesbian paths of the game. If you look at what was introduced at the start of the game with Jules' strange behaviour, not being allowed to wear bikinis, Sophia being invited to Jules' performance of MSND compared to now - where L&P is quoted as saying that there's nothing sinister behind Neil's behaviour. And while we're still waiting for Jules' performance, Sam has decides to put on a concert, and has it the next day.

Then there's L&P putting it as subtly as a brick to the face that under no circumstances will Ellie give up men, no matter how much more enjoyable it is with just Jules and Sophia. Or that the woman that starts off the Lesbian Temptation - Alyssa, is now firmly in the Dylan route and only so that Sophia will eventually get dicked on his route.

And the niggling coincidence that the bonus storyline might finish on the same day that the Ellie branches begin. It's entirely possible that L&P might drop the Jules branch that might have been planned and kick her while she's down and instead go for a Dylan/Ellie branch. Wouldn't be the first time the story has been changed for Dylan fans, and wont be the last.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I won't be playing the game til the whole story is done instead of keep downloading every update and If I don't see any for Dylan Ellie Patricia doing sexual stuff with Sophia then it will get a bad review
There's a logic to that with most games/VNs but not in AWAM's case. At the current rate of production it's not going to end for another 25-30 years. [Not a joke, I wish it was]. It might be better to wait a year then download, to see what output the Dev has managed. Otherwise you won't be playing this for decades, assuming it still exists in the 2040s.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes