misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Found one mistake: v0.165 was in July, not in June)

And also I saw:
An old L&P post that has been removed suggested that "Sophia’s first possible sex scene on a special filthy route will happen on playable day 19"
So I've opened the link to see the post I've never seen before, it was so big that I decided to skip it, but then something caught my attention. It was:

Finishing game forecasts
There are so many far-fetched prognoses here about how long it will take for me to finish the game, most I guess just as an desperate attempt to being funny. So to make it clear: I’m currently releasing full day updates at an average rate of every 3 months! Not every day will have the same number of events! Considering this I’d need even now with that pace around 4-5 years to finish the game! And not 7-20 like some people are “nostradamusing” here! Under different circumstances which could occur in the near future, like solving my private stuff, reaching a 6,5k support per month (yeah, how undeserved because my game isn’t a stupid, primitive fuck fest like the most others of these kind!) and due to that canceling my side job, could fasten up the production. So, I’m realistically planning to finish it within the next 3-4 years as one-man company!
That post was written on the Jan 6, 2019 (almost 4 years ago). (It was 0.07 update and the ending of the 8 playable day)

So my question is simple, where is our almost finished game?) Will the dev be ready by the end of the year?)

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Found one mistake: v0.165 was in July, not in June)

And also I saw:

So I've opened the link to see the post I've never seen before, it was so big that I diceded to skip it, but then something caught my attention. It was:

That post was written on the Jan 6, 2019 (almost 4 years ago). (It was 0.07 update and the ending of the 8 playable day)

So my question is simple, where is our almost finished game?) Will the dev be ready by the end of the year?)
Some of us were still inclined to believe the Dev back then. O.K. promises might not have been kept & so on but circumstances change & there was always slack to cut. Now it's best to take everything with a fistful of salt & the slack is taut in many fans' opinions.

It's informative to see that L&P was prepared to discuss AWAM's end back then. He won't touch the subject now. Imagine a full day every 3 months, as opposed to 1 every 18 months or more. Things certainly do change.....

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
5C799723-3725-4FB0-9E1A-BC289C579A94.jpeg

“So, Sophia shot you down, huh Sam? Bummer. Hey, as it happens, my wife Michelle is trying to learn the guitar. Maybe you two can work something out! I think she’s finshing her evening laps in the pool right now. Come on in, honey. There’s someone here who I think you'll want to meet!”

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
L&P is being deliberately vague, so there's no way of knowing. "Important character" is either Sophia, Dylan or Ellie. We've been told that Dylan has no events on PD16, but there's a possibility that the bonus storyline ends on PD16, which is directly conflicting.

Since we're also told that Sophia's first sex scene on the Filthy route is on PD19, which coincides with with the 4th lesbian scene, the only thing that reconciles is that the next hetero scene is after PD20 at least (which has a Sam event in it), and that the hetero scenes on PD16 are Ellie events (possibly Logan and Sam), since her branches start on that day, and she has "several" events.
If you want to narrow the list of "Important Characters" besides Liam, you can use this as a reference. The four that are listed on the phone would be consider important characters.

1663211580219.png

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I narrow it down like this.

Love Interest "Important Characters" - Relationship and Sex based on mutual feelings.
  • Dylan
  • Ellie
  • Patricia
  • Sam
Lust-Driven Characters - Sexual encounters based on lust.
  • Alyssa
  • Zac
  • Julie
  • Aiden
  • etc...
Filthy Point Fillers - To facilitate the desire and frustration within Sophia and lack of sex with Liam based on small encounters (one, two, or three scenes, they no longer have a part). May or May not have sex scenes.
  • Museum Guys
  • Gym Personal
  • Side Jobs
  • Movers
  • etc...
Of course, the sexual encounter will be based on if L&P gets that far or not outside of Liam.

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]

The secondary character, Sophia Parker will be concerned and included in the sex scene or not? Or just Ellie and/or Dylan? To know if it will be interesting or if I have to come back more in like 10 years glupsss <3

Sorry for english too boys
What if it is (Sophia) with important character..?

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
4 palybable days gets 4 years. It started in 2017th, guys. Each update takes 6 months. The chances to be completed are being estimated as very low.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Let's talk about theories of the animation in the next update.

What could it happen to have an animation in that scene? It would be just an animation of her taking out her top? Something more than that? Sam groping her breasts?

I think that the animation announcement isn't something bad, on the contrary, it creates hope that there will be something really lewd in the next update (well... more lewd than the usual stuff).

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
Let's talk about theories of the animation in the next update.

What could it happen to have an animation in that scene? It would be just an animation of her taking out her top? Something more than that? Sam groping her breasts?

I think that the animation announcement isn't something bad, on the contrary, it creates hope that there will be something really lewd in the next update (well... more lewd than the usual stuff).

My bet is her tits falling out of the shirt, and some groping

Futa3dguy

Jul 29, 2021
4 palybable days gets 4 years. It started in 2017th, guys. Each update takes 6 months. The chances to be completed are being estimated as very low.
As someone who started looking up games on this site about a year ago... I must say I have learned my lesson. I played Dating my Daughter and then I started looking for similar games... I must of found at least 10 games that peaked my interest... all of which were still in development. You would think with that many games I would be getting a new update each 2-3 weeks or so... But alas, I have a folder filled with a clusterfuck of game folders and update folders... and half the time the saves don't carry over and I am forced to restart from scratch. That being said, I don't see why more people don't wait for games to be at most 1 or 2 updates away from being completed before they play them... That is what I am doing now. This game doesn't even feel like its at its halfway point... and after 5 years... that is insane. Unless the dev starts making all the branching paths reconnect to more linear paths to reduce the amount content to create in the future... Technology may literally have evolved so far when this game is completed, we don't even care about any VN... Because we will be in Virtual Novels. :p By crowdfunding projects that don't have a realistic path to completion, people are giving devs zero incentive to actually complete it.

Reactions: SuperPerv96
Nov 22, 2021
As someone who started looking up games on this site about a year ago... I must say I have learned my lesson. I played Dating my Daughter and then I started looking for similar games... I must of found at least 10 games that peaked my interest... all of which were still in development. You would think with that many games I would be getting a new update each 2-3 weeks or so... But alas, I have a folder filled with a clusterfuck of game folders and update folders... and half the time the saves don't carry over and I am forced to restart from scratch. That being said, I don't see why more people don't wait for games to be at most 1 or 2 updates away from being completed before they play them... That is what I am doing now. This game doesn't even feel like its at its halfway point... and after 5 years... that is insane. Unless the dev starts making all the branching paths reconnect to more linear paths to reduce the amount content to create in the future... Technology may literally have evolved so far when this game is completed, we don't even care about any VN... Because we will be in Virtual Novels. :p By crowdfunding projects that don't have a realistic path to completion, people are giving devs zero incentive to actually complete it.
That's why I find it so interesting that people here get so bent out of shape. These devs are working well within the systems they're allowed and are being paid for it. Complain all you want, but so long as they're making money why would they change anything. That being stated, I would much rather this discussion thread be filled with actual game theories instead of all the pointless whining. It's so much more fun.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If you want to narrow the list of "Important Characters" besides Liam, you can use this as a reference. The four that are listed on the phone would be consider important characters.

View attachment 2044559
The "important characters" just being Sophia, Dylan and Ellie comes from this post. From an email from L&P, so not publicly verifiable, but not contradicted by any information we have already that is publicly verifiable.

RockSpice

Apr 18, 2021
I narrow it down like this.

Love Interest "Important Characters" - Relationship and Sex based on mutual feelings.
  • Dylan
  • Ellie
  • Patricia
  • Sam
Lust-Driven Characters - Sexual encounters based on lust.
  • Alyssa
  • Zac
  • Julie
  • Aiden
  • etc...
Filthy Point Fillers - To facilitate the desire and frustration within Sophia and lack of sex with Liam based on small encounters (one, two, or three scenes, they no longer have a part). May or May not have sex scenes.
  • Museum Guys
  • Gym Personal
  • Side Jobs
  • Movers
  • etc...
Of course, the sexual encounter will be based on if L&P gets that far or not outside of Liam.
Those love characters can easily become Lust or Filthy. We already know that Dylan can become a boy who pushes his mother to have sex with others, and there are indications that Sofia and Patricia may become naughty groupie girls for Sam's band.

screenshot0006.png

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes