Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Okay, i believe you are gravely misunderstanding what i have said now or in the past relating to the topic. And no i am not taking this as an attack. I'll try to explain myself clearly so there is no misunderstanding.

Firstly my post in no way means that Sophia will not hesitate to talk about the details. But if the conversation is written well it will be possible to write such a situation without needing alcohol. Driving a conversation from a completely innocent topic to a sexual one requires a decent writing and L&P has done it in a good number of events.

Second, i never ever said past events don't impact future events. Infact i have myself said that the past events together have had a huge impact on Sophia till now. She is much more willing to divulge Sexual information and to do sexual things with others. What i said was that it is near impossible for L&P to accommodate for all possibilities and hence he tries to avoid intertwining other routes too much.

But in this case what i have said is that Sophia will remember all her past events with Dylan while playing the Dylan route. Because you won't have the next Dylan event without the past events.
Similarly while playing the Sam route Sophia remembers Everything she has done with Sam.
In the Ellie route she remembers kissing in the shower, masturbating with her, kissing Patricia and Julia. She will not forget that.
Sophia may or may not recall the events of the other routes, depending on the players choice of routes, but she will definitely remember what she did with a particular character in the past.
The structure of the game is built on the very idea, that if a past event with a character does not happen then nothing else can happen with them in the future.

Like for Sam, if Sophia never showed her areolas nothing would start, if she didn't form a bond with him, she would never go to his performance, if she never went to his performance she would never get to be in the Jaccuzi with Sam and if she never made out with Sam in the Jaccuzi she would not be going to Sam's house as she is in the next update.
This principle applies to all routes.
L&P would occasionally give a flashback reminiscent of an event, it would be nice.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Dec 19, 2021
Some players here believe Dylan's sex education is a real progress with Sophia.:FacePalm::unsure: From PD 1 to 13, whatever tiny bit of progress between Sophia and that Frodo Dylan had progressed, Sophia admitted that from Sophia's point of view, it was only for educational purposes that I did with Dylan. Sophia has not done any sexual stuff with Dylan willingly. Sophia is only seeing Dylan for educational purposes, Sophia has not yet developed any sexual or romantic feelings for Dylan.

Frodo/pygmy Dylan has no experience with girls so Sophia takes a little pity on Dylan. that's why, Sophia does some sexual things with Dylan, that's all. That too she does only with pure sexual motive. Sophia tries to solve it with Dylan in the same way as she solved it with the 3 shota kids in an educational way.:devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::PogChamp:

My boy Sam is the real hero of this AWAM and the only one who has made real progress with Sophia. that's why, sophia loves sam very much and wants to see sam in liam's place in her life.:love: Sophia loves sam more than Dylan. For that Sophia has a romantic relationship with Sam. But Sophia tries to solve it in pure educational way with Dylan.:FacePalm::LOL: Poor shota kid Frodo Dylan.:cry::LOL:

Go My Boy Sam, Make Sophia yours before that little shit Dylan's turn.:devilish::love:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Okay, i believe you are gravely misunderstanding what i have said now or in the past relating to the topic. And no i am not taking this as an attack. I'll try to explain myself clearly so there is no misunderstanding.

Firstly my post in no way means that Sophia will not hesitate to talk about the details. But if the conversation is written well it will be possible to write such a situation without needing alcohol. Driving a conversation from a completely innocent topic to a sexual one requires a decent writing and L&P has done it in a good number of events.

Second, i never ever said past events don't impact future events. Infact i have myself said that the past events together have had a huge impact on Sophia till now. She is much more willing to divulge Sexual information and to do sexual things with others. What i said was that it is near impossible for L&P to accommodate for all possibilities and hence he tries to avoid intertwining other routes too much.

But in this case what i have said is that Sophia will remember all her past events with Dylan while playing the Dylan route. Because you won't have the next Dylan event without the past events.
Similarly while playing the Sam route Sophia remembers Everything she has done with Sam.
In the Ellie route she remembers kissing in the shower, masturbating with her, kissing Patricia and Julia. She will not forget that.
Sophia may or may not recall the events of the other routes, depending on the players choice of routes, but she will definitely remember what she did with a particular character in the past.
The structure of the game is built on the very idea, that if a past event with a character does not happen then nothing else can happen with them in the future.

Like for Sam, if Sophia never showed her areolas nothing would start, if she didn't form a bond with him, she would never go to his performance, if she never went to his performance she would never get to be in the Jaccuzi with Sam and if she never made out with Sam in the Jaccuzi she would not be going to Sam's house as she is in the next update.
This principle applies to all routes.
I think that there are several ways to view each of the events:

* Each is like a drop of rain, landing on a dry surface, slowly wetting that surface and changing it, but no raindrop is connected to the other, they are all just part of the same storm.

* Each event is a new pearl added to the pearl strand representing each unique route - the pearls are intended to fit together in sequence and there is a specific pattern in how they are arranged.

Each pearl tells a small part of the story, but taken together, they tell a broader story starting with the first pearl and continuing up to the latest pearl added to the strand.

I see the different paths as strands of pearls.

Some pearls may exist on multiple strands of pearls, but the way they are sequenced, and the unique pearls added through time create different strands of pearls - different stories.

These strands have at their center, some common characteristics, the presence of Sophia, Ellie and/or Dylan, but all three are not common to each pearl on every strand.

As to the storytelling to get Sophia to tell Dylan about her first sexual experience (and Sophia's continuing evolution in how she sees Dylan - more and more as a man and less and less as 'just' a son), I believe that L&P will be able to write this part of the story well enough for this aspect of the relationship evolution to be believable.

I did not know how he was going to turn the Sophia visit from 'stop Sam' to 'Sam, don't stop' but the last teaser with Sam on top of Sophia tickling her showed the way.

We have not seen any of the teasers for the Sophia/Dylan events yet, but when we do, I think this part of the story will become acceptable canon for those on the Sophia/Dylan path in AWAM.

Cid Kagenō

Dec 29, 2019
Some players here believe Dylan's sex education is a real progress with Sophia.:FacePalm::unsure: From PD 1 to 13, whatever tiny bit of progress between Sophia and that Frodo Dylan had progressed, Sophia admitted that from Sophia's point of view, it was only for educational purposes that I did with Dylan. Sophia has not done any sexual stuff with Dylan willingly. Sophia is only seeing Dylan for educational purposes, Sophia has not yet developed any sexual or romantic feelings for Dylan.

Frodo/pygmy Dylan has no experience with girls so Sophia takes a little pity on Dylan. that's why, Sophia does some sexual things with Dylan, that's all. That too she does only with pure sexual motive. Sophia tries to solve it with Dylan in the same way as she solved it with the 3 shota kids in an educational way.:devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::PogChamp:

My boy Sam is the real hero of this AWAM and the only one who has made real progress with Sophia. that's why, sophia loves sam very much and wants to see sam in liam's place in her life.:love: Sophia loves sam more than Dylan. For that Sophia has a romantic relationship with Sam. But Sophia tries to solve it in pure educational way with Dylan.:FacePalm::LOL: Poor shota kid Frodo Dylan.:cry::LOL:

Go My Boy Sam, Make Sophia yours before that little shit Dylan's turn.:devilish::love:
No, Dylan is a real hero. He will fuck all MILFs. Sophia Patricia Amber wants Dylan's dick.:ROFLMAO::LOL:

XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017
I think Sophia liked Sam because in her youth she might have lost her virginity with the star of the year who she might have fallen in love with at first? And Sam reminds her of the star
Of course she like him and also like to tease him too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2021
No, Dylan is a real hero. He will fuck all MILFs. Sophia Patricia Amber wants Dylan's dick.:ROFLMAO::LOL:
He's only a hero if he gets her mother pregnant and his father finds out about his incest with her
He'll be a hero for sure. If Lust & Passion cares about Dylan's fans.
Dylan is not a hero. In this AWAM game, Dylan is a big zero, a shota kid,creepy, little shit, Frodo,pygmy, shorty,child and a big looser like his father.:devilish::poop::ROFLMAO::LOL::WeSmart::PogChamp::LUL::LUL:

that frodo Dylan looks like just another shota kid in this game. Sophia gives the same sex-ed to those 3 shota kids, similarly she does everything through sex-education to Dylan. But compared to Frodo Dylan storyline that 2nd side job 3 shota kids storyline is very advanced and somewhat interesting. Also, Sophia likes and enjoys all the things and moments that Sophia does with those 3 Shata kids. I think Dylan looks like a side character in this game. But the fun and entertainment thing for all of us is that the side characters are making more progress and fun with Sophia than frodo Dylan.:FacePalm::PogChamp::LOL:

Sam is the real hero of this AWAM and the only one who has made real progress with Sophia. that's why, sophia loves sam very much and wants to see sam in liam's place in her life.Sophia loves sam more than Dylan.:WeSmart::love: For that Sophia has a romantic relationship with Sam. She tries to solve it in pure educational way with Dylan.:poop::FacePalm:

With proof:love:
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png

My boy Sam is always first with Sophia in every moves and progress.:love::D Thank you Lust&Passion written the path of love only for a character that is suitable and worthy of its story. That means only for my boy Sam. Sam is the real hero of this AWAM. That poor Looser Dylan :KEK::LUL:

Go My Boy Sam.:love:

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Dylan is not a hero. In this AWAM game, Dylan is a big zero, a shota kid,creepy, little shit, Frodo,pygmy, shorty,child and a big looser like his father.:devilish::poop::ROFLMAO::LOL::WeSmart::PogChamp::LUL::LUL:

that frodo Dylan looks like just another shota kid in this game. Sophia gives the same sex-ed to those 3 shota kids, similarly she does everything through sex-education to Dylan. But compared to Frodo Dylan storyline that 2nd side job 3 shota kids storyline is very advanced and somewhat interesting. Also, Sophia likes and enjoys all the things and moments that Sophia does with those 3 Shata kids. I think Dylan looks like a side character in this game. But the fun and entertainment thing for all of us is that the side characters are making more progress and fun with Sophia than frodo Dylan.:FacePalm::PogChamp::LOL:

Sam is the real hero of this AWAM and the only one who has made real progress with Sophia. that's why, sophia loves sam very much and wants to see sam in liam's place in her life.Sophia loves sam more than Dylan.:WeSmart::love: For that Sophia has a romantic relationship with Sam. She tries to solve it in pure educational way with Dylan.:poop::FacePalm:

View attachment 2092707 View attachment 2092708 View attachment 2092709

My boy Sam is always first with Sophia in every moves and progress.:love::D Thank you Lust&Passion written the path of love only for a character that is suitable and worthy of its story. That means only for my boy Sam. Sam is the real hero of this AWAM. That poor Looser Dylan :KEK::LUL:

From the very first sam event of the game to the hot tub event of PD 12, there are many proofs that Sophia loves sam more than Dylan.:p (y) :love:

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
I don't care. I just want to see her get pregnant, get fucked by her son, get fucked by black people, get fucked by students. She has to be a sexual goddess. My hobby is to persuade bitches to be good, to force good women to be slut.
Keep on dreaming, all the players doubt whether or not Dylan will make real progress in his main storyline i.e. with Sophia or Ellie.:LOL:

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021

:eek::LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Keep on dreaming, all the players doubt whether or not Dylan will make real progress in his main storyline i.e. with Sophia or Ellie.:LOL:
Hmmm... For someone who's putting this much effort into promoting Treehouse Stalker Sam, I'm beginning to think you're more attracted to Treehouse Stalker Sam than Sophia is at this point. :ROFLMAO:

Cid Kagenō

Dec 29, 2019

View attachment 2092707 View attachment 2092708 View attachment 2092709

Sam fuck Sophia it's true but Dylan will fuck Sam's mom Amber. and he gets to fuck his mom Sophia.
Sam Playboy He loves Sofia because she's hot when Sofia gets old. Sam lost interest in her.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 465 Votes