jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
Progress bar is too slow
There was a time when updates were 1 playable day. Although events were comparatively small.
then half day into update
then again one third ....
now even 1 scene update is taking 60- 90 days
I wonder what's coming next
sophia parks car in garage 1 update
sophia walks to main gate 1 update
sophia greets her husband at door 1 update
sophia goes to her room 1 update
sophia changes clothes drops her skirt 1 update
sophia removes bra from one boob, there you go 1 hot update

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Sorry guys I made a mistake here. Its not about Dylan and Marie its more about Dylan.
View attachment 2090103
A spontaneous thought:
How about if Sophia's first time was not a heterosexual event but a homosexual event.
And Dylan, who is watching his mother during the visit to Claire, notices how Sophia looks at Marie. Perhaps he is watching Sophia as she secretly watches Marie change.
When Dylan later asks her about her "first time", and Sophia is under a little alcohol influence, because I don't think this situation works without it, Dylan can, if the player chooses, cleverly replace the person from Sophia's memory with Marie by asking appropriate questions. And gets a Cuckold point for it.

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
She comes to Amber's house to put Sam in check and the last teaser we saw has Sam on top of Sophia.... really want to see how it happens... And hope something else happens as well....
Also think Amber will peep on them and get aroused rather than feel worried about his son.

Reactions: Jude6

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I don't want to see Sophia drunk at Dylan/Sophia events nor do I want to see Dylan in cuckold position :cautious:
I understand that. It has been used too many times. But if this event is going to be sexy then Sophia needs to be loose.
I just can't imagine right now how Sophia is going to go into the raunchy details of having sex in front of her son for the first time. And then also allow Dylan to touch her (I assume this will happen). With her daughter I can imagine it but not when Dylan is present.
It has to be a special situation or a little alcohol.

Reactions: roro and Dan5k74

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I understand that. It has been used too many times. But if this event is going to be sexy then Sophia needs to be loose.
I just can't imagine right now how Sophia is going to go into the raunchy details of having sex in front of her son for the first time. And then also allow Dylan to touch her (I assume this will happen). With her daughter I can imagine it but not when Dylan is present.
It has to be a special situation or a little alcohol.
I know what you mean. But I think Dylan has a different approach than Treehouse Stalker Sam. It's her son. A mother can tell how it was for her "first time”. And it only takes one spark for sophia to open up to dylan.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I know what you mean. But I think Dylan has a different approach than Treehouse Stalker Sam. It's her son. A mother can tell how it was for her "first time”. And it only takes one spark for sophia to open up to dylan.
She can say "my first time was good!" or "the guy and I didn't know what we were doing at all!". "He was rough, and only thought about himself!" or "He was totally cute, later it got even better!" or "It was pretty hot!".
That's all a mother would normally tell her son.

Without wanting to offend you - would you want to have such a conversation with your mother if you were not totally drunk yourself? ;)

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
She can say "my first time was good!" or "the guy and I didn't know what we were doing at all!". "He was rough, and only thought about himself!" or "He was totally cute, later it got even better!" or "It was pretty hot!".
That's all a mother would normally tell her son.
Just an important point, this is no longer a "Normal" mother and son we are talking about. The son has seen his mother bare chested of her own volition. Has jerked off to her with her permission, the mother has posed like a Playboy model for her son and the son has publicly grabbed her ass and massaged it in a public park. Not to mention if you replay the last jogging scene with Dylan you will see how much more open she is while talking to Dylan about her breasts and butt and so on.

So in order to initiate a conversation about her first time, just a few right buttons need to be pushed and things will sail smoothly without alcohol.

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
There was a time when updates were 1 playable day. Although events were comparatively small.
then half day into update
then again one third ....
now even 1 scene update is taking 60- 90 days
I wonder what's coming next
sophia parks car in garage 1 update
sophia walks to main gate 1 update
sophia greets her husband at door 1 update
sophia goes to her room 1 update
sophia changes clothes drops her skirt 1 update
sophia removes bra from one boob, there you go 1 hot update
I also thought: everyone was so tired of waiting for the update that they discussed the details of the second after the next update, because in the first they had already discussed everything, the growth of characters and other nonsense. All this is in order to fill the painful expectation with something. And since the conversation does not subside, it means that there are a lot of interlocutors, and many more people are waiting for updates, but they are silent. But something doesn't allow everyone to just slam the door and leave? What kind of drug is this?

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Just an important point, this is no longer a "Normal" mother and son we are talking about. The son has seen his mother bare chested of her own volition. Has jerked off to her with her permission, the mother has posed like a Playboy model for her son and the son has publicly grabbed her ass and massaged it in a public park. Not to mention if you replay the last jogging scene with Dylan you will see how much more open she is while talking to Dylan about her breasts and butt and so on.

So in order to initiate a conversation about her first time, just a few right buttons need to be pushed and things will sail smoothly without alcohol.
On the one hand you write that it makes sense that Sophia's next events are not influenced by the previous events and then you take the past to prove that Sophia's relationship with Dylan has changed so much that she tells without hesitation about the spicy details of her first sexual experience. And still moves lasciviously and naked and probably lets Dylan touch her. You argue here as it fits your fantasies.
And I mean not only the writer of the post but also those who have given a "Like" here.
And no matter what you write now. It will not convince me.
Yes, Sophia's relationship with her son is special. But she is still not so far that she would do that now so simply.
And as for the special buttons, I'm curious to see what L&P will come up with.

Please don't take this as an attack, I just didn't know how to write it differently.

And now "good night".

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO: You don't get the feeling that Sam is acting like a psychopathic stalker killer. First, he surrounds his victim, Sophia. (He often visits Sophia by accident. He invites her to learn to play an instrument. He spies on her from the treehouse.) Then she falls asleep, her vigilance makes her feel safe and vulnerable. Pretending to be romantic When Sophia feels safe, she will drink alcohol and will use Sophia. When he gets bored, he will abandon Sophia or pass on to someone else. The character of Rokman I will find a new purpose. An example from the textbook activity of a psychopathic killer.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes