crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
It is moving 5% every 3 days, if it stays like this it will take the whole month of October to complete CS/RS plus two more weeks of waiting for Art and PT

So no Halloween maybe second half of Nov unless animation guy hurry up and L&P doesn't think to add another one
He must have slowed down since the last time I checked. We were going at about 5%/day for a while there.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How much Lesbian content ? and any scenes you dont want avoidable or skip ?
About 20% in Part I, around 7 renders in Part II. It's not strictly a "lesbian route" per se, since there are required scenes with dick, but none of those are particularly sexual. For example, you're required for the MC to look at the dicks of some college guys in a sauna.

However, it's entirely enjoyable without playing the Dylan or Sam routes, and just focus on the MC's daughter, sister and maid.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
About 20% in Part I, around 7 renders in Part II. It's not strictly a "lesbian route" per se, since there are required scenes with dick, but none of those are particularly sexual. For example, you're required for the MC to look at the dicks of some college guys in a sauna.

However, it's entirely enjoyable without playing the Dylan or Sam routes, and just focus on the MC's daughter, sister and maid.
Don't forget Julia.
And Alyssa.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
I think Sophia liked Sam because in her youth she might have lost her virginity with the star of the year who she might have fallen in love with at first? And Sam reminds her of the star
I saw some theories on here explaining how Sam is tricking her because he doesn't seem like a person who's being genuine and has ulterior motives. I don't agree with the second point but lean towards the first point of him being ingenuine not with Sophia, more so, with himself where he has true feelings for Sophia in a obsessive-personality-disorder-way and wants to be everything she could ever ask for in a guy.

Do you think Sam manifested becoming: a musician, wanting to be in a rock band, being interested in early music and overall shaped his life based on impressing Sophia because he spied on her in the shower as a kid?

If you were to think about all the interests that Sophia has so far revealed Sam is the closest to building a actual and meaningful relationship with her.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Don't forget Julia.
And Alyssa.
What on Earth makes you think I could have forgotten about Jules? She's my favourite character in the game. I just don't make a big deal about her because she's only a minor character on the Ellie route. You can even skip her most recent event in the backyard and still continue the Ellie route.

Alyssa doesn't count for the question asked, since her content requires playing the Dylan route. As I've said repeatedly, Alyssa's path so far appears designed to get Sophia comfortable with getting dick besides Liam. Not particularly relevant for players of the lesbian route.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Are we really going to do this every update with a animation?? Where's the animation bar? He only used it on the first update cause the rest of the update was done but not the animation and he started working on the next update. The animation bar will only be used when that happens.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
If he learned to animate in Blender, he should have learned to render images in Blender. Cycles renderer is more than twice as fast as Iray :LUL:
Doesn't really matter if you're using two 3090ti's with NVLink, to be honest. Rendering is a matter of minutes for even the biggest scenes. And I might be wrong here, but from what I've heard DAZ is the better software to create static renders. It's certainly garbage for animations though, that much I know. :D

Here's a quote from the DAZ forums:

"I think that's more about content than about render performance. For example, if you're going to buy stuff in the store that's designed for DAZ Studio, you'll then have to get it into Blender. And it's not the same materials in Iray vs. Cycles. And you'll need a separate plugin that does some of that transfer. So it's really tough to get an apples-to-apples comparison.

And the two platforms are very different. Blender has modelling and compositing and Eevee and a ton of other features that Studio doesn't. But Studio has features that Blender doesn't (ease of use with store content, etc.)."

Some people have said in the past that since animations do look different compared to L&P's usual DAZ renders, that would be proof of an "animation helper" creating them. Well, this quote explains why L&P's work does look different in Blender I believe.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes