homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Just curious. Is the Majority of the work in created scenes, and rendered scenes? Do the last two development bars go faster?

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
I like to randomly check in on this since I supported it years ago. Any sex yet?

5 years in development.

alphatester1819

Nov 26, 2021
Hi,

So, from the suggestions of sept0342 and Bobbos, I've come up with a new idea and kind of constructed another for predictions. Well in short, here's the prediction of the new model.
1665636348608.png
As always, below is the detailed explaination for what I've done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: xpers

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I believe the next update is Sam and a music lesson.

L&P will slow burn it more but Sophia was given in to Sam in the jacuzzi before her husband rudely interrupted them. A logical jump forward would be for Sam to try again and for Sophia to get lost in it, then for them to go all the way or for Sophia to stop just before. Like she did with the maid.

I think what will happen might depend on the choice you made regarding Aiden's tasks or sending Dylan to boarding school, I think they get caught in a compromising position by Sam's mother and the scene with Sam's mother and Dylan may factor into it.

Granted my prediction for the last update was completely wrong and what we got was better than what I suggested.

A wild prediction that will never happen is, Sam, tries again and Sophia gets so lost in it, she ends up naked with Sam and he is on top, they're fucking and she looks over at her bedroom to see Dylan watching her with a smile. You have a choice for Sophia to stop or let her son watch. if she stops, Dylan tells her later she didn't need to stop because of him and it leads to a sexy situation with Dylan and Sam. If she doesn't stop, it leads to a sexy situation with Dylan. yeah, it's unlikely but it would be a cool scene for sure.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes