Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I believe the next update is Sam and a music lesson.

L&P will slow burn it more but Sophia was given in to Sam in the jacuzzi before her husband rudely interrupted them. A logical jump forward would be for Sam to try again and for Sophia to get lost in it, then for them to go all the way or for Sophia to stop just before. Like she did with the maid.

I think what will happen might depend on the choice you made regarding Aiden's tasks or sending Dylan to boarding school, I think they get caught in a compromising position by Sam's mother and the scene with Sam's mother and Dylan may factor into it.

Granted my prediction for the last update was completely wrong and what we got was better than what I suggested.

A wild prediction that will never happen is, Sam, tries again and Sophia gets so lost in it, she ends up naked with Sam and he is on top, they're fucking and she looks over at her bedroom to see Dylan watching her with a smile. You have a choice for Sophia to stop or let her son watch. if she stops, Dylan tells her later she didn't need to stop because of him and it leads to a sexy situation with Dylan and Sam. If she doesn't stop, it leads to a sexy situation with Dylan. yeah, it's unlikely but it would be a cool scene for sure.
Up until your last paragraph "A wild prediction" I was nodding in agreement. But Sophia won't have lesbian sex for at least a couple of in game Playable Days (until Sunday hopefully with Patricia on the horse ranch), and hetero sex for at least another couple of in game Playable Days further on (hopefully on Tuesday. I say "hopefully" because L&P has changed what he said originally about those six sex / sexual scenes on the in game Playable Days Sunday through Wednesday to say that these would involve "significant characters", whereas before he had at least implied they would be with Sophia herself.

But as scenes do escalate over these next few in game Playable Days, we should start getting breast fondling and pussy fingering, and Sophia giving handjobs before moving on to oral sex.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
In fact, I personally think it's normal for a mother to show her son her breasts. Because even when I was a teenager, my mother would let me take things in for her in the shower or in the bedroom when she still had her breasts exposed. She didn't think I would have a sexual craving for her, nor would I have that sexual urge for my own mother. Besides, I'm still an Asian guy. But my mother does have large breasts, and my mother's two sisters are also women with large breasts. I slept with my aunts completely naked when I was 12 years old. And when I was 13, my father's sister's daughter, a very beautiful woman, also said I could sleep with her. I refused, which should be one of the biggest regrets of my life. Later she got married and had a child, you will find that pregnant women have a special scent that attracts you. That mature female charm is to die for.
I have practiced nudism since I was young. In my family now we dont care a lot about nudity. Sometimes a family chat can happen while we are "at the throne", with two or three talking around, : ) Sometimes is a bit annoying, hahah. And tough I have always have incest fantasies, this is what they are, fantasies. I have never have any attraction whatsoever to any of my female relatives (older or younger). For me they are just family, people, real persons. But nudity, sure, it depends not only your national culture, but also your personal beliefs and customs, I guess.

Reactions: Troy9000

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I have practiced nudism since I was young. In my family now we dont care a lot about nudity. Sometimes a family chat can happen while we are "at the throne", with two or three talking around, : ) Sometimes is a bit annoying, hahah. And tough I have always have incest fantasies, this is what they are, fantasies. I have never have any attraction whatsoever to any of my female relatives (older or younger). For me they are just family, people, real persons. But nudity, sure, it depends not only your national culture, but also your personal beliefs and customs, I guess.
I don't mean to be rude but dude your life is like playing these kind of games.

Last edited:

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
I really like this game and its story. I hope they continue with it, I'd love to see more of it.

The characters' stories are really good! Unfortunately, it just doesn't really come to "action" yet. Except for the husband and a couple of really great scenes that start well but don't get to the climax.
I hope that finally changes after such a long time.

Reactions: the3m_dude and peas

Shammy hiroda

Sep 29, 2021
In fact, I personally think it's normal for a mother to show her son her breasts. Because even when I was a teenager, my mother would let me take things in for her in the shower or in the bedroom when she still had her breasts exposed. She didn't think I would have a sexual craving for her, nor would I have that sexual urge for my own mother. Besides, I'm still an Asian guy. But my mother does have large breasts, and my mother's two sisters are also women with large breasts. I slept with my aunts completely naked when I was 12 years old. And when I was 13, my father's sister's daughter, a very beautiful woman, also said I could sleep with her. I refused, which should be one of the biggest regrets of my life. Later she got married and had a child, you will find that pregnant women have a special scent that attracts you. That mature female charm is to die for.
I kinda understand why you are in this thread

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Up until your last paragraph "A wild prediction" I was nodding in agreement. But Sophia won't have lesbian sex for at least a couple of in game Playable Days (until Sunday hopefully with Patricia on the horse ranch), and hetero sex for at least another couple of in game Playable Days further on (hopefully on Tuesday. I say "hopefully" because L&P has changed what he said originally about those six sex / sexual scenes on the in game Playable Days Sunday through Wednesday to say that these would involve "significant characters", whereas before he had at least implied they would be with Sophia herself.

But as scenes do escalate over these next few in game Playable Days, we should start getting breast fondling and pussy fingering, and Sophia giving handjobs before moving on to oral sex.
I think that the next big change for Sophia will be when she decides to take a more active role and initiate sex with any of her love interests.

So far, she felt up Jules, but only after being cajoled into it.

She's also performed a bit of hands on 'teaching' with the 3 shotas.

She is allowing others to push her boundaries (Sam, Dylan, Ellie, Natalie, Alyssa) but she has not taken charge of a situation to bring one of those love interests to orgasm.

That change in mindset will be the key to opening the doorway to a much more giving Sophia, someone who actively participates in sexy time versus someone who passively allows others to slowly breach her defenses.

Last edited:

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
I just would like someone to get full penetration with Sophia and no condom. I would still like virgin Dylan to unload in Sophia and they have a baby. Weather Liam stays or not would be a good ending to the story.

Chorizoow

Apr 17, 2018
Well..

Hello.
I'd love to be happy about this game, it's fun to play, choices are great, Sophia is sexy AF
BUT !!

Man, i first played this game like what, 2 years ? 3 ??

I know it takes time to create something good, but i'am tierd of playing 20 minutes every three or more months and being pretty frustrated when the game release is ending...

i would love to be happy to play this game, AND i f***ing love it.
But frustration and disappointment is all i feel with every release...

I love the feeling of wanting to see Sophia get Fucked and even wanting to see a part of her nipple to get excited.
But it's definitly way too long...

I can't even ask the developer to speed up !
Cause i want him to continue with this quality..

Anyway.. to the developer...
Your game is good AF... but i want to see the end of it...
i have the feeling that i evolved with your game...
But less and less interest is starting to grow...

Thank you, and good luck.

:giggle:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes