new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
What's to argue? Sophia risks everything - she can go to jail if anyone finds out what she's doing, and she'll never work as a teacher again - for absolutely no reason. And she's meant to be an intelligent woman. At least doing Aiden's tasks has the flimsy excuse of protecting her son.

There isn't even the rationale of needing the money, since Sophia earns the money just by doing the 2nd side job, independently of teaching the boys sex-ed or not.
James Bond also takes a lot of risks, but this makes him even more interesting. Risk in reality and in a fictional world are completely different things. The main thing is not to confuse.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
James Bond also takes a lot of risks, but this makes him even more interesting. Risk in reality and in a fictional world are completely different things. The main thing is not to confuse.
But with a James Bond story there's some cataclysm he's trying to avoid, which makes the risk worth it - often some maniac trying to achieve world domination.

My point is that there is absolutely no in-character reason for Sophia to take the risk - there is no consequence for Sophia if she doesn't teach the boys sex-ed. In fact the opposite is true, she risks everything by teaching the boys sex-ed, going against what we're told about her being a smart, educated woman. Sophia is even going against what their mother Ava is telling her, and Ava is the one paying the bills.

And for a game that proudly claims to be aiming for realism and class, it's failing dismally.

If you're playing the sex-ed storyline because you like little boys and that's your fantasy, do that. Just don't pretend that it's a reasonable decision for Sophia to make.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
What's to argue? Sophia risks everything - she can go to jail if anyone finds out what she's doing, and she'll never work as a teacher again - for absolutely no reason. And she's meant to be an intelligent woman. At least doing Aiden's tasks has the flimsy excuse of protecting her son.

There isn't even the rationale of needing the money, since Sophia earns the money just by doing the 2nd side job, independently of teaching the boys sex-ed or not.
The idea, although farfetched, is that Sophias arousal has been triggered through Aidens tasks and associated depravity. Because of those events shes awoken to her inner hoe.

But, again, in reality she would lose her teaching license and have to go to therapy. Still wouldnt matter as her income is probably not even needed.

...And she could always "work" for Don Morello...

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yeah, that sort of threw me for a loop, when she and Patricia come from an academic and wealthy family, plus Liam makes money to provide a good lifestyle for the family. So the introduction of the side jobs in the manner L&P present them at the start didn't make much sense.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Yeah, that sort of threw me for a loop, when she and Patricia come from an academic and wealthy family, plus Liam makes money to provide a good lifestyle for the family. So the introduction of the side jobs in the manner L&P present them at the start didn't make much sense.
The whole reasoning in the game for the sidejob is that Sophia is not having a full-time job at the school. She doesn't work because she needs money, she works because she doesn't like to sit idly at home. She loves teaching as has been already established right at the beginning of the game and also seen throughout.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The whole reasoning in the game for the sidejob is that Sophia is not having a full-time job at the school. She doesn't work because she needs money, she works because she doesn't like to sit idly at home. She loves teaching as has been already established right at the beginning of the game and also seen throughout.
I think what is being put forth here in her "Off-time" would have been better suited in applying to her kid's activities. For example, he would have used Coach Sophia and come up with something for Ellie, like her dance lesson. That would have been far more relevant and better use of her off time versus the 1st and 2nd side jobs. IMO at least.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I think what is being put forth here in her "Off-time" would have been better suited in applying to her kid's activities. For example, he would have used Coach Sophia and come up with something for Ellie, like her dance lesson. That would have been far more relevant and better use of her off time versus the 1st and 2nd side jobs. IMO at least.
Coach Sophia was planned but it had to start late in the game. Initially he didn't think he would get so slow with the playable day completion. Since the jobs were already started in the game he didn't want to drop it. I even asked him that with his new format of one event per update it would be easy to just include coach Sophia too but he said that it would be too much for him and he would like to move it to the DLC.
Regarding Ellie, i Don't understand how Ellie's dance classes would be relevant in any way to Sophia and what kind of sexual events can he even have with those girls and the teacher.

Reactions: roro and lord_carta

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Coach Sophia was planned but it had to start late in the game. Initially he didn't think he would get so slow with the playable day completion. Since the jobs were already started in the game he didn't want to drop it. I even asked him that with his new format of one event per update it would be easy to just include coach Sophia too but he said that it would be too much for him and he would like to move it to the DLC.
Regarding Ellie, i Don't understand how Ellie's dance classes would be relevant in any way to Sophia and what kind of sexual events can he even have with those girls and the teacher.
I know it was planned, but the issue most people have a concern with was the planning and how things tied together. And I don't know how he thought he would get so slow when he said numerous times that cutting the workload to 1/2, 1/3, and the event release would speed up the process, but it did the complete opposite. Also, he didn't drop the side jobs from the start because he started them. He didn't drop them because he likes the 1st and 2nd side job fetish, as he said a couple of times on Patreon. This is why he kept them in the novel after people tried to give him some advice to drop them to help speed up the game's pace.

The relevancy is with Ellie; how do you not see that? If you play it, have you not seen what's going on in their path? You can tie that in the Ellie/lesbian path just like Coach Sophia with the Dylan/NTR route. IMO, that would have added more depth to the course for Dylan and Ellie versus the Side Job, which is nothing but fetishes, which L&P already has those types of themes in other parts of the story.

Sir_LynX

Jun 14, 2022
You talk about Part 1 or Part 2 (or both)? I think I remember it's more present in Part 1? You can try the "skip transition" option in Prefs. But:
- It isn't present anymore in Part 2
- It may break some small animations
Yeah I was talking about the beginning of part one, finished the game now, and I really enjoyed it, and luckily it was only a problem in the beginning :)

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I know it was planned, but the issue most people have a concern with was the planning and how things tied together. And I don't know how he thought he would get so slow when he said numerous times that cutting the workload to 1/2, 1/3, and the event release would speed up the process, but it did the complete opposite. Also, he didn't drop the side jobs from the start because he started them. He didn't drop them because he likes the 1st and 2nd side job fetish, as he said a couple of times on Patreon. This is why he kept them in the novel after people tried to give him some advice to drop them to help speed up the game's pace.

The relevancy is with Ellie; how do you not see that? If you play it, have you not seen what's going on in their path? You can tie that in the Ellie/lesbian path just like Coach Sophia with the Dylan/NTR route. IMO, that would have added more depth to the course for Dylan and Ellie versus the Side Job, which is nothing but fetishes, which L&P already has those types of themes in other parts of the story.
I think the sidejobs are just to add more variety to the game. Not everyone likes incest. Besides the Ellie route is going in a completely different direction with Logan and others. I still can't think of any proper events being made around the dance class premise. Sophia can't even stay at the class, she will drop Ellie and later come to pick her up. We also don't know how relevant The Coach Sophia job is to Dylan NTR, it could just be a small part of it and the rest could mainly centre around Sophia's fetish of wanting many young guys to make sexual advances on her.
I am not gung ho about the side jobs either. But it does add a variety of scenes that we previously couldn't get because of the constraints of each route. The first job promises a nice Nurse cosplay and certainly more because L&P never lets out the secret and so does the 2nd job with the Lingerie and the potential of how far the next event will go considering L&P definitely needed to have this event on Saturday and couldn't postpone it to when the next class on the 2nd job will happen in the game. The sidejobs events haven't been the hottest of the game till now but they are definitely not looking bad atleast to me.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I think the sidejobs are just to add more variety to the game. Not everyone likes incest. Besides the Ellie route is going in a completely different direction with Logan and others. I still can't think of any proper events being made around the dance class premise. Sophia can't even stay at the class, she will drop Ellie and later come to pick her up. We also don't know how relevant The Coach Sophia job is to Dylan NTR, it could just be a small part of it and the rest could mainly centre around Sophia's fetish of wanting many guys to make sexual advances on her.
I am not gung ho about the side jobs either. But it does add a variety of scenes that we previously couldn't get because of the constraints of each route. The first job promises a nice Nurse cosplay and certainly more because L&P never lets out the secret and so does the 2nd job with the Lingerie and the potential of how far the next event will go considering L&P definitely needed to have this event on Saturday and couldn't postpone it to when the next class on the 2nd job will happen in the game. The sidejobs events haven't been the hottest of the game till now but they are definitely not looking bad atleast to me.
He doesn't need more variety, considering they are just rehashed events. For example, you have the postman already for old and the principal, if you want to consider that too, the classes in school plus Dylan, and there is your Sex-Ed and youth, so to expand upon them with side jobs is more fluff IMO.

As you can already guess, Coach Sophia would fit more into the NTR side. It supposes to be based on the conversation with his teammates during the soccer practice with Darnell. If I had to guess, I believe it would be another gangbang route that's an alternate from Aiden's path.

The dance class could have been made for a setup with Ellie/Lesbian because Elena, a friend of Ellie, is thought to be a lesbian as she tries to hook Julia up with her. In some aspects, he could expand on that story based on Sophia, Ellie, and Julie and use Elena with the dance class, like Coach Sophia. The Logan path is the Hetero path, Ellie, for the most part, but could play a role with Sophia/Ellie.

Last edited:

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
IIRC, Liam wasn't getting a massive salary until he became CEO (or whatever) of the company and the extra money from the side job was to help them, as well as to keep Sophia busy?!
Also, I believe the extra money had nothing to do with Don Morello as that debt had been paid by Sophia seeing his brother in prison and I don't believe the 'favour' he did with Aiden, put her back in his debt, unless I'm mistaken...which I am quite often! :oops::unsure:

Reactions: Alley_Cat

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

too bad she was cut from the game::cry::cry::cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
too bad she was cut from the game::cry::cry::cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If Liam were cheating, I would have said she would have fit better for that role. Too bad L&P didn't want to explore that option, as I think it would be a better explanation for Sophia to start fooling around.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
If Liam were cheating, I would have said she would have fit better for that role. Too bad L&P didn't want to explore that option, as I think it would be a better explanation for Sophia to start fooling around.
the Liam part was cut from the game.who knows Liam with the young one and sophie with the older one :unsure:
@狗子你变了 no.ask in the fan art

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes