Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Stoper said JOHN's update would be out in August, September, and October, and now we're in November. What makes you think it will be out by the end of the week, besides Stoper saying it, is it wishful thinking? AWAM had three updates, although they were events-based, between February and now. There is a good chance that L&P might beat Stoper, because I don't think Stoper will bring it out this week or the next, but who knows... :ROFLMAO:
Because I got to know Stoper in these years. And I am convinced that he is at the end of the work on this update. But when we are talking about L&P and translation, then we talk about more than 10 days. Yes, this is my opinion, but it is based on many observations on these two developers. This is one thing, second one is that JOHN update will be much more naughty than AWAM's one. I bet on that!

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Because I got to know Stoper in these years. And I am convinced that he is at the end of the work on this update. But when we are talking about L&P and translation, then we talk about more than 10 days. Yes, this is my opinion, but it is based on many observations on these two developers. This is one thing, second one is that JOHN update will be much more naughty than AWAM's one. I bet on that!
I don't disagree that JOHN will probably be naughtier than AWAM, but I don't think JOHN's update will be out this week or next, no matter how much you know Stoper, because it seems like he continues to make excuses at this point. Plus, this is his post from his discord channel. He won't even say when now because he missed his dates 3 months in a row, but you can believe it if you like, but I have seen conversations where he told people it's going to be out this week, but never happens.

https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-50-stoperart.15081/post-9262692
1667313740414.png

So I'm still under the mindset that Stoper won't release anything in the upcoming weeks, and AWAM will probably be released first... but I may be wrong. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
I need more of this game ASAP -- is there anything else out there like it? (especially in terms of the mother-corruption-blackmail stuff)

PS: Phenomenal Job on this VN!!
You can try The Tyrant and it's mod. I know it's abandoned but it's still great

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Ok so, i have problems with starting the Part 2 of the. I have finished part 1, and copy and fasted saves in the finalesave folder in the part 2. And it will not start, and i dont know what wrong im doing. Please someone help<3
You don't have to copy the normal saves into the final saves folder. That won't work. The finalsaves of part 1 automatically get transferred to part 2, if not then you have to copy paste the "finalsaves" of part 1 into part 2's finalsaves folder.
I posted my finalsaves a few days back, use them and see if you are not getting the finalsaves file
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-9261642

Reactions: Bane71

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Internal leak - v0.175
Sam will be singing a song for sophia in this update. As a favour sophia will allow sam to let him touch her imported silk fabric. Climax would be, sophia finding that she got cheated, ITS NOT SILK, its a cheap poly material 'Made in China'. Sam joins the army to take revenge on china.
Plot twist: China is the largest producer of silk. Sam monologues 45 renders of random facts about silk worms orr some othr crap. End of update.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes