Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Whichever knight holds the sword representing the two side-jobs at the same time will be a conflicted personality. Will he be able to stay true to his round table obligations, I wonder?
Normally I'd play along but there are two swords underneath there, so I just merged the text.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Will I be sued if I get those resources directly for free and do commercial games, although they can't sue me.
If you can find stuff for free, "in the public domain", or if you buy it, you can't be sued so long as you make an original game. If you were to create something using the same models & calling them the identical names used in existing games, problems can arise, if you're being paid for this.

Reactions: Bane71

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Which is fair, everything prior to that is nothing too bad (The classroom where her panties are exposed does look a tad ridiculous) but yeah, the last Aiden event is where things go a different pattern.

Honestly, I really hope the Aiden route doesn't continue off like it did in the last event. I very much prefer the way it was in the art show.
There is one more chance to stop it if you missed the first time.

Little_Devil

Oct 19, 2018
No, I'm saying that the endless bitching is ultimately impotent, and the only thing that the perpetual whining circle jerk is accomplishing is getting on people's nerves. If anyone has a problem, I encourage them to stop following it, and stop financially supporting him, but I'm willing to put down my life savings that you're going to keep on coming back, and people are going to keep on paying the guy. Your "criticism" is falling on deaf ears, because nobody's willing to put their money where their mouth is. I'm invested in the Sam subplot, so I'm checking in for that update, and then I'm done for a very long time, but I don't think you guys are capable of that. You read like addicts.

To roll with your analogy, it's like five guys hanging out in the booth of a packed restaurant bitching about the service being slow, but they're still there every week, so absolutely nothing changes. The service is kind of slow, and the waitress never asks if you need refills, but the mozarella sticks are pretty good, so it's up to you to decide whether you're going to visit that establishment in the future. Also, since you're talking about reviewers, there's a separate section for reviews, and it's not in the discussion area.

And yes, "real" reviewers are expected to have a ton of knowledge as to the ins-and-outs of film production, as an example. Guys on Ebert's level have doctorates in film theory. Nobody expects "MILFLOVER69" to get how it works, but nobody really puts much value in their assestment either, because they have next to no idea what they're talking about.

For the love of god, we get it, the pace is slow. Either move on, or shut up, because he's not changing.
well said friend

maggabrass

Sep 4, 2017
Ok so, i have problems with starting the Part 2 of the. I have finished part 1, and copy and fasted saves in the finalesave folder in the part 2. And it will not start, and i dont know what wrong im doing. Please someone help<3

barracuda66

Mar 13, 2019
she is pretty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marie:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Claire.
Ask since they published this last photo.
The last photo in the gym is the last thing I played and that's where the update ended. Does anyone remember which version was that ending??? Thank you

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes