palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Maybe he needs to show some speed so his patreons resubscribe in November.
It's certainly weird how he's suddenly able to speed up like that. Not that I'm complaining, but it's been YEARS since I've last seen the PS bar go up so quickly with that many renders to edit. Makes me question even more on what the heck he's been doing those past few PD's.

One can just hope that the P&T part progresses in a similar pace. There's 20 pages of script I believe? Might aswell take another 20 days considering that L&P's barely translated 1+ pages per day in previous updates on PD13. And then there's still the great unknown...Animations.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
It's certainly weird how he's suddenly able to speed up like that. Not that I'm complaining, but it's been YEARS since I've last seen the PS bar go up so quickly with that many renders to edit. Makes me question even more on what the heck he's been doing those past few PD's.

One can just hope that the P&T part progresses in a similar pace. There's 20 pages of script I believe? Might aswell take another 20 days considering that L&P's barely translated 1+ pages per day in previous updates on PD13. And then there's still the great unknown...Animations.
OR there is bascially one position and everything happens in the bed. So nothing really changes besides movements

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

If we can take him at his word translating, he takes a day to translate 2 to 2.5 pages of text. So it should only take 8-10 days to complete. Plus, a couple of days to test. So the week of the 13th will be it unless the animation bar pops up after P&T is finished, which means the animation fell behind.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
No chance at all! JOHN will be out before the end of the week. We are all know how quick L&P working on translation.
Stoper said JOHN's update would be out in August, September, and October, and now we're in November. What makes you think it will be out by the end of the week, besides Stoper saying it, is it wishful thinking? AWAM had three updates, although they were events-based, between February and now. There is a good chance that L&P might beat Stoper, because I don't think Stoper will bring it out this week or the next, but who knows... :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes