Jun 12, 2018
Friends...!

I just played dylan amber event....

In this event amber said to sam and dylan dont make noise julie is preparing for her exams..

And neil asked sam to help him later in garage.. So, i think neil disturb sam and sophia....
Isn't Dylan and Amber's event an alternative route? What would happen if I chose the Aiden route?

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
You do all know that "Touching Cloth" is already a phrase with very specific meaning, right?

abram1

May 24, 2020
I "stole" this video below from one of the threads to illustrate the difference between the dev's vision on the project versus our wish to get updates asap, preferably weekly. Rome wasn't built in a day.
It just makes me not very optimistic, to put it mildly, that in spite of all the efforts to spur the development pace AWAM is between 18-24 months production cycle, which is totally bonkers, considering it's only PD 13/30. We'll see how good animations are, otherwise it's a tough pill to swallow.
And, yeah, all that lying/milking BS sounds absolutely ludicrous. L&P had no idea this VN becomes so successful, allowing him to make a living from it. Anyone with a smidge of brains would grasp to this opportunity. The quantity of the possible pathways is really taking a toll on this project and makes it a dead weight for it in the end. It's like constructing a building in the shape of the inverted pyramid, sooner or later it'll collapse by it's own flawed design and there're myriads of reasons why it all might go south.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people, I don’t understand something .. everyone used to say that poyevilis new scans in the game after the update .. now mine has version 170 in part 2 of the game .. but mine ends either when sophia finishes the lesson with 3 boys or dilan idot to sam’s house and paws her mother's grunt .. everything is the same as before, before the update of the game .. how do you get it to end the game ?!

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
So we all wanna see Sophia cross that line and some of us like me, think she should've done so by now and some of us think she should've done so on day 1. However, we talk about Sophia with this person or that person but we don't talk about who has no chance to have sex with Sophia.

so that is my question this time, what character do you think will never have sex with Sophia?

I'll go first, Neil is an obvious choice (Sam's father encase you forget who he is.)
i would say that the homeless should have been the first who she stumbled upon them at night in the subway when vazvrashalas was a lady from payechmaher .. it would be cool if they took her with force in the subway haha further i said that sam's dad then aydin the old people from the balnica or 3 the boy she decided to give lessons to them at home and dylan and slug sam at the end of part 1 of the game .. if I were the developers, I would create such options for fucking with sophia .. which will prolong the game like chewing gum .. now part 2 is an idiot and she still has no skem didn’t sleep .. everyone, as always, either paws or teases or humiliates her

Reactions: hydraki46

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Take this into account that although Sophia is horny and drunk during the scene, Jacuzzi i still manages to hold control and hold back Sam if she goes too far. I don't think Sophia is broken enough to give Sam hj, bj sex. Sophia doesn't want to have sex at this stage because it's too early. Here Sophia is in full control and not drunk, and if Sam goes too far, she can stop him very quickly or if there is any threat to her. She will show him her tits, let him play with them and caress them, maybe feel Sam's cock through the material and feel her pussy through the material. It's hard to say if there will be a 50/50 striptease.Don't forget there won't be any more teasers otherwise it would reveal that it will be in Sam's room. Sam's room clearly suggests it. If there were another location, L&P would have posted a trailer saying someone is elsewhere or going out somewhere.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2018
Take this into account that although Sophia is horny and drunk during the scene, Jakuzi still manages to hold control and hold back Sam if she goes too far. I don't think Sophia is broken enough to give Sam hj, bj sex. Sophia doesn't want to have sex at this stage because it's too early. Here Sophia is in full control and not drunk, and if Sam goes too far, she can stop him very quickly or if there is any threat to her. She will show him her tits, let him play with them and caress them, maybe feel Sam's cock through the material and feel her pussy through the material. It's hard to say if there will be a 50/50 striptease.Don't forget there won't be any more teasers otherwise it would reveal that it will be in Sam's room. Sam's room clearly suggests it. If there were another location, L&P would have posted a trailer saying someone is elsewhere or going out somewhere.
He never reveal much about the event in the teaser anyway, such as how no one knew Sam last event changed locations to a jacuzzi.

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
Take this into account that although Sophia is horny and drunk during the scene, Jakuzi still manages to hold control and hold back Sam if she goes too far. I don't think Sophia is broken enough to give Sam hj, bj sex. Sophia doesn't want to have sex at this stage because it's too early. Here Sophia is in full control and not drunk, and if Sam goes too far, she can stop him very quickly or if there is any threat to her. She will show him her tits, let him play with them and caress them, maybe feel Sam's cock through the material and feel her pussy through the material. It's hard to say if there will be a 50/50 striptease.Don't forget there won't be any more teasers otherwise it would reveal that it will be in Sam's room. Sam's room clearly suggests it. If there were another location, L&P would have posted a trailer saying someone is elsewhere or going out somewhere.
Absolutely it's only been 5 years let him at least 10 to 15 years of additional development! Knowing that before Sophia there will probably be Dylan +? / Ellie +? / Janitor and the postman? Maybe who knows <3

Sorry for english too

Do you think how long for to L&P finish and test the game before finally releasing the update?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Absolutely it's only been 5 years let him at least 10 to 15 years of additional development! Knowing that before Sophia there will probably be Dylan +? / Ellie +? / Janitor and the postman? Maybe who knows <3

Sorry for english too

Do you think how long for to L&P finish and test the game before finally releasing the update?
At his pace, it is a long time if the game is not abandoned, but someone said it was his retirement plan so it's hard to say

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes