Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The fact there is animation in the next update does make me curious about why there is animation, you would think animation is reserved for "sex scenes" only. The only animation scene we have seen so far is the girl (Jenna?) from School and Aiden's friend, which was clearly a sex scene.

Based on that, it would seem logical that there is "something sexy" happening in the next update, might not be between Sophia and Sam though, maybe they both witness something, sorta like Sophia catching Neil and Amber together.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The fact there is animation in the next update does make me curious about why there is animation, you would think animation is reserved for "sex scenes" only. The only animation scene we have seen so far is the girl (Jenna?) from School and Aiden's friend, which was clearly a sex scene.

Based on that, it would seem logical that there is "something sexy" happening in the next update, might not be between Sophia and Sam though, maybe they both witness something, sorta like Sophia catching Neil and Amber together.
Here is something L&P said to another member about the productivity and animations, this is why they are in the game.

1668197461186.png

So it's not about the scenes, like Sex, Body Touching, etc..., then it is a great enrichment to enhance his VN. So what he considers important scenes will most likely have animations regardless of what's happening in that scene.

jas13

Nov 22, 2017
I "stole" this video below from one of the threads to illustrate the difference between the dev's vision on the project versus our wish to get updates asap, preferably weekly. Rome wasn't built in a day.
It just makes me not very optimistic, to put it mildly, that in spite of all the efforts to spur the development pace AWAM is between 18-24 months production cycle, which is totally bonkers, considering it's only PD 13/30. We'll see how good animations are, otherwise it's a tough pill to swallow.
And, yeah, all that lying/milking BS sounds absolutely ludicrous. L&P had no idea this VN becomes so successful, allowing him to make a living from it. Anyone with a smidge of brains would grasp to this opportunity. The quantity of the possible pathways is really taking a toll on this project and makes it a dead weight for it in the end. It's like constructing a building in the shape of the inverted pyramid, sooner or later it'll collapse by it's own flawed design and there're myriads of reasons why it all might go south.

Dude you're making a wrong comparison artists can stay unlimited time to finish a painting for fun or inspiration , Leonardo da Vinci's finished "Mona Lisa" after 15 years some others stayed all their life time , buildings are not adult games they need safety and longevity ..

Adult games are a kind of product that have fans/costumers it's a business ! , in today's world if you want to be successful and optimal you need speed quality and creativity together balanced , if you go 100% with quality you mess everything .

Just to mention companies don't take eternity to design a car in modern world , they look for agile methods to speed up their process to have an optimal product based on costumers demands .

It's not about quality but management of your project . when someone in the past doesn't try to speed up and optimize his work flow after his supporters demanded to stop his slow strategy that's a kind of milking and not listening , and when you compare better quality games in scenes that had more contents and faster updates I guess that's a clear point to make.

Not to forget a part of the game is already created which is the story and the other part which takes the longest is the scenes creation and we should expect a faster development compared to his beginnings with less experience and hardware , that's what logic says .

But I guess now after the pressure made , he changed the timeline of updates we're seeing at least something . so I would better criticize and push for improvement since it's better for him and the game .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ancienregimele

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

There was that animation in the Aiden event of her dropping her top though.

Reactions: xxxorro
Dec 15, 2021
It is certainly outdated :sneaky:

When he said that please ?

'cause we all have seen there are already almost 30 extra days compared to a previous update.

since, according to L&P, it's impossible (during freetime argument) that this extra delay is attributable to his 'beginning' remake ;)

as apparently said, it's not the animation.

So does L&P have a serious explanation for the +30d delay? :cool:

We will see in the scripts if there was as much complexity (branchs/conditions/menus/...) as announced :geek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

By the way, I just remembered that I don't give a shit about progress issues. L&P will always do and write what he wants. 'There is no spoon delay' could be his best answer.

So, please forget about the above. :giggle:

Nice to see you still on this thread, and thanks again for the teasers. If Old Dog* dog hasn't proposed yet, I'm interested :sneaky:.

* He's proposing to a lot of people so now I'm asking first :p.
he's reworking the prologue part

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes