Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It is certainly outdated :sneaky:

When he said that please ?

'cause we all have seen there are already almost 30 extra days compared to a previous update.

since, according to L&P, it's impossible (during freetime argument) that this extra delay is attributable to his 'beginning' remake ;)

as apparently said, it's not the animation.

So does L&P have a serious explanation for the +30d delay? :cool:

We will see in the scripts if there was as much complexity (branchs/conditions/menus/...) as announced :geek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

By the way, I just remembered that I don't give a shit about progress issues. L&P will always do and write what he wants. 'There is no spoon delay' could be his best answer.

So, please forget about the above. :giggle:

Nice to see you still on this thread, and thanks again for the teasers. If Old Dog* dog hasn't proposed yet, I'm interested :sneaky:.

* He's proposing to a lot of people so now I'm asking first :p.
If L&P can get an outdate out in 12 weeks not matter how big/small most people will be happy and at the moment he is still in the time line of 12 weeks between updates.
2022-08-24 last release
I do feel that amination is slowing down the update speed

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
oh you changed your post after my like... hmmm it's
View attachment 2162921 :sneaky:

I don't know if the interval between two updates is relevant, we should rather talk about an average number of renders made.

for example : 0.170 > 232 renders progression's start 22-07-19 date of release 22-08-24 > 232 / 37 ~ 6.27 r/d
here 400 r, maybe 80d ~ 5 r/d

6 to 5 r/d during 80d is : 100 renders >>> is an additional scene :unsure:

Concerning the animation, it's impossible that there is no impact on delay, if only to pass on the instructions to the developer.
Unless it's the same person :p Or when he turns his cap, it's not the same person!

View attachment 2162917

But my favorite moment between updates is : 'I have 42 word's pages to translate' :LOL:
All we know about the renders is that it is a round 400 now whether this includes the amination or not is unknown but 400 renders in this timeline is really bad

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Here is something L&P said to another member about the productivity and animations, this is why they are in the game.

View attachment 2162480

So it's not about the scenes, like Sex, Body Touching, etc..., then it is a great enrichment to enhance his VN. So what he considers important scenes will most likely have animations regardless of what's happening in that scene.
Undeniable to him that aminations are a great enrichment to the game but then he has always been full of himself

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm curious if the game will be ready next week, with the current trend of percentages moving at 10%, or if we will see the animation bar pop up. If that pops up, I'm sure people will lose their .... over it.
I had forgotten about that bar but fuck me if he does then its going to be a wild ride

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The fact there is animation in the next update does make me curious about why there is animation, you would think animation is reserved for "sex scenes" only. The only animation scene we have seen so far is the girl (Jenna?) from School and Aiden's friend, which was clearly a sex scene.

Based on that, it would seem logical that there is "something sexy" happening in the next update, might not be between Sophia and Sam though, maybe they both witness something, sorta like Sophia catching Neil and Amber together.
I do agree with you on that one,amination are reversed for special scenes/events

Last edited:

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
:ROFLMAO: And Sam and I resemble a rock star from movies who first falls in love with a girl, promises them love, and then uses them and fucks them when they want something more, abandons them and flees to another city. He repeats the same pattern over and over.
HAHAHAHA I wouldn’t have done it if Sofia just for fun after having sex with him in a few weeks would have said that she was pregnant from him and he would quietly get out of the city leaving everyone behind

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
I wonder how much of the update will be Sophia/Sam and how much the memories?
Imagine the outrage of Sam's fans,if Sam scene is less than 50%.
if mine had the opportunity, I would make it so that there was 15% of the scene with this one and let's say 75% with dilons. the fact that he always paws her and puts her in bed when she is almost drunk or he does it just to have fun with her. Dylan, on the other hand, is trying to prove somehow that Sofia is more important to him in his life than a prosda woman, the Cators get drunk and dragged into bed and everything can then be scored on her and then dumped

Reactions: Sagf
Oct 1, 2020
I'm curious if the game will be ready next week, with the current trend of percentages moving at 10%, or if we will see the animation bar pop up. If that pops up, I'm sure people will lose their .... over it.
Oh shit i forgotten about animation bar.... May be next week:sneaky::sneaky:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Tomorrow remain 10 % and monday will be remaining animation processes.. Tuesday he checks.. And release on Wednesday..
If L&P hits 100% tomorrow, it will be a couple of days of testing and then release, which most likely be next week. However, if L&P adds the animation progress bar after everything is 100%, then it's going to be up in the air when it will be released.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes