Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Come back here tomorrow (A serious tomorrow) or in two days I can't see this showing up here today unless its late into the night but still highly unlikely (EST).

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
if hes truly saying this is the last delay and the release will happen this weekend we've waited this long, we could surely wait a few more days. this doesn't mean to 'let him off the hook'; him adding new 100% bars should eliminate most concerns of delays, he needs to be more communicative and surely he needs to refine his animation work to make sure he's faster in creating animations.

this was the same issue in part 1 where renders were taking forever to make, after being told off enough he picked up his speed. now it's about animations where - if he's starting from scratch with how to learn it - how is he supposed to teach somebody what he wants based on his idea of 'perfection' when he's having trouble himself with how to be efficient on something he recently started adopting for his game?

maybe him not giving any ideas about who the 'helper' is him probably trying to protect this person from harassment that we give the developer but he sure needs to give a big clue that he actually has a 'helper'... whoever it is probably finding him to be difficult to work with.

he needs to learn how to set a deadline for his projects and keep within that time frame.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
do i need to play part 1 first before part 2? first page is not clear on this and the dev patreon doesnt even have free link or explanation about it.

none300

Sep 2, 2017
I like how people complain about long development and think that the dev will speed up, but the dev is like - I'll add you animations and the 5th ring of the progress development))

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes