naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Ever thought that what is the point of adding another bar when the animation is at 98% as stated in one of the messages we got here. He is left with editing and rendering the animation.
Also there is could be so many miscellaneous things, such as maybe there is some work on DOL, could also include remaking a few renders like he did for Dylan Amber. There was the mention about players being able to directly play Part 2 from the next update onwards without having to carry forward saves from Part 1. Atleast i remember Bibifoc mentioning it. There could be some more work too.

Also it is not like the update got pushed back by a month like it happened with v0.130. It is just 3-4 days back. This game is no life saving drug on which are life depends. None of us are that addicted, or at atleast i hope so, that we can't survive a 3-4 days of delay.
everything you mentioned could be in the P&T part.. because it have the programming tweaks.. so if he is doing that now.. it shouldn't be 100%.. animations could be in the rendering part... so showing everything 100% and not releasing is a bad move... it should be

creating scenes 100%
rendering scenes 95%
Art edited with PS 100%
programming & translation 95%

Dec 30, 2020
everything you mentioned could be in the P&T part.. because it have the programming tweaks.. so if he is doing that now.. it shouldn't be 100%.. animations could be in the rendering part... so showing everything 100% and not releasing is a bad move... it should be

creating scenes 100%
rendering scenes 95%
Art edited with PS 100%
programming & translation 95%
L&P is a liarrrr

Reactions: hydraki46

camube

Jun 4, 2022
You need to play part 1. Envy you! You have a long way to enjoy~~
Yeah.... He is in for one LOOOONG blue balls adventure. ;D
is the story good? or are you two trying to discourage newcomers like me from playing this because it sucks?

I would appreciate it if previous players tell me that this shit sucks. I dont want to waste my time, but if the story is really good, then i would enjoy it i think

• Haha
Reactions: sickqt

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
is the story good? or are you two trying to discourage newcomers like me from playing this because it sucks?

I would appreciate it if previous players tell me that this shit sucks. I dont want to waste my time, but if the story is really good, then i would enjoy it i think
Well, I personally love this game, but a lot of people have expressed displeasure over the lack of sexual content so far. But if you wanna know more, just enter the review section and start reading. If you wanna know my opinion specifically then here is my review:

Why do I and so many others love this game SOOOO much?!
It is a question that has baffled mankind from the dawn of the game's inception.
Oh those days, how we long for simplicity. How we long for a time where none were bothered with such thoughts... For we stand now, my fellow man (and woman), after years of updates (and it has been years), thinking to ourselves; how come I am still so inexplicably drawn to a game that has given me so little... for so long...? How come I keep attempting to draw water from an empty well? How come the water from that well, the water that is not there, tastes so much sweeter than the water drawn from any other (actually functioning) well.
Oooohhhh my brotherin, hear me now and do not despair. For thou is not alone. We are the many, yet we feel so few. I am by your side, standing naked in darkness and confusion. Embrace me now brother. Feel my Dickens upon thy Austen, and know! In you heart of hearts... you are not alone. For I bring good tidings my friend. I have searched the highest of highs and the lowest of lows, and bring you now, the answer you have been seeking. So... may I, at this juncture, request a drum-roll, if you please...

Ok. Enough with the mumbo-jumbo. In plain engrish... The reason why we love this epic and never-ending blue balls of a game, is because... as Kierkegaard said (and I'm paraphrasing here): "the anticipation of an event often exceeds the pleasure of the event itself". So, in other words; we are all looking forward to seeing Sophia getting fucked. We all long for it. But the longing and the anticipation is actually even more gratifying than the realization of the act itself. The waiting is what's exciting. The ideas of what might happen, is far more fulfilling than seeing what actually happens. So this eternal game of cat and mouse, that the developer is playing with us, is actually what we're drawn to. We can't wait... to not be gratified. We can't wait... to not see her get banged... We can't wait... to just keep waiting. Because the waiting itself is our pleasure.

So stop moaning about this game. It is perfect... It is perfect in the way it succeeds in giving us almost nothing, but just enough to keep us interested and guessing and fantasizing.

Hope that hepls.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Well, I personally love this game, but a lot of people have expressed displeasure over the lack of sexual content so far. But if you wanna know more, just enter the review section and start reading. If you wanna know my opinion specifically then here is my review:

Why do I and so many others love this game SOOOO much?!
It is a question that has baffled mankind from the dawn of the game's inception.
Oh those days, how we long for simplicity. How we long for a time where none were bothered with such thoughts... For we stand now, my fellow man (and woman), after years of updates (and it has been years), thinking to ourselves; how come I am still so inexplicably drawn to a game that has given me so little... for so long...? How come I keep attempting to draw water from an empty well? How come the water from that well, the water that is not there, tastes so much sweeter than the water drawn from any other (actually functioning) well.
Oooohhhh my brotherin, hear me now and do not despair. For thou is not alone. We are the many, yet we feel so few. I am by your side, standing naked in darkness and confusion. Embrace me now brother. Feel my Dickens upon thy Austen, and know! In you heart of hearts... you are not alone. For I bring good tidings my friend. I have searched the highest of highs and the lowest of lows, and bring you now, the answer you have been seeking. So... may I, at this juncture, request a drum-roll, if you please...

Ok. Enough with the mumbo-jumbo. In plain engrish... The reason why we love this epic and never-ending blue balls of a game, is because... as Kierkegaard said (and I'm paraphrasing here): "the anticipation of an event often exceeds the pleasure of the event itself". So, in other words; we are all looking forward to seeing Sophia getting fucked. We all long for it. But the longing and the anticipation is actually even more gratifying than the realization of the act itself. The waiting is what's exciting. The ideas of what might happen, is far more fulfilling than seeing what actually happens. So this eternal game of cat and mouse, that the developer is playing with us, is actually what we're drawn to. We can't wait... to not be gratified. We can't wait... to not see her get banged... We can't wait... to just keep waiting. Because the waiting itself is our pleasure.

So stop moaning about this game. It is perfect... It is perfect in the way it succeeds in giving us almost nothing, but just enough to keep us interested and guessing and fantasizing.

Hope that hepls.
alright you sold me on Kierkegaard. Not gonna play this next though, maybe in a couple of weeks to month. December? more than that?

Ah i rarely read reviews because some reviews contains overarching spoiler.
Comment section usually only have event-specific comments so i'm not that spoiled by it.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Ok, let's try to make a (not-so-short!) recap before the release and the thread going wild as usual.

This v0.175 release will focus on the aftermath of what happened in the hot tub the previous night (v0.150) when Sam and Sophia almost got caught by Liam: he either saw Sam running and jumping over the fence or by some miracle he didn't see him hidden inside the tub, or, in the less risky situation, Sam was well hidden behind the tub. As she told him the night before, Sophia will pay a visit to Sam to have a talk with him and draw a line in their relationship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This release turned out to be a really big event development-wise. There will be around 400-450 renders and at least 2 animations of ~20s each (!) and up to 20 pages of text. That will make it the second largest event in terms of the number of renders, second only to the yoga event.

Among the other record figures of this release, there have been 7 (seven!) teasers for a total of 9 renders.

The teasers.

The teasers, as usual, didn't reveal much of the main event but, sure enough, they sparked a lot of speculations.

The first set of 3 teasers (1-3) set up the context, with Sophia in her bedroom spotting Sam alone in his room and taking the chance to go over to talk about the last evening.
She hesitates before ringing the door to find a plausible excuse to see him.
As it has been simple to imagine, the teaser reveals that the excuse will be the music lesson that Sam continuously proposed to her in the past few days. We know that the entire Robinson family will be at home during the event. More on that later. So she most likely will use that excuse with whoever answers the door.

Curiously, this is a sort of dejà vu, as even for the previous music lesson Sophia went there *also* to talk about the incident of the night before when Dylan and Sam came back home unexpectedly catching Sophia and Liam having their role-playing game

Finally, she gets to Sam's room and we see him playing the guitar.

The second set of teasers (4-5) is the most interesting as they are more mysterious. They show a younger Sophia, in her mid-20s as per caption, completely naked taking a shower
and then suddenly realizing that someone was watching or peeking at her
These two renders are described as "fragments of a hazy wonderful memory".

The next teaser showed Sophia and Sam engaged in what seems the beginning of a tickle battle on his bed: Sam is pinning Sophia to the bed in the first one and he seems to start the hostilities in the second.

Finally, in the last teaser, we see Sophia laying on his bed listening to Sam playing the cello, which is logically bound to happen at some point to avoid a suspicious silence that can be questioned by the other members of the family in the house.

Making sense of the teasers

The majority consensus is that Sophia's plan of drawing the line and stopping any further shenanigans with Sam will derail one way or another. Well, unless at some point you take the good wife choice ;). Most probably, no matter how resolute she is, she will soften again and give in again to her feelings. The teasers *may* already show the direction that will bring Sophia's guard down again.

Probably Sophia will start the talk by trying to make Sam understand how wrong and risky were the actions of the previous night and that they will be better off restraining their feelings before it is too late.

The 2 teasers about the old memory, according to most speculations, seem to suggest that Sam is trying to explain his feelings. He might start recollecting this old memory when he was young and "by chance" he saw/peeked at Sophia showering while e.g. he was visiting. And possibly explaining his "boobs" fetishism :). Although it could be a "creepy" revelation, somehow Sophia could as usual be more understanding w.r.t. the boy's feelings.
[edit] On the other hand, doing the math, the memory will place Sam around 3-5 years old, which makes him a little too young for remembering the episode. So it could be Sophia that brings up the memory (like e.g. he saw him peeking) or the memory is about something different. (thanks armion82 for pointing it out)

The other teaser about the tickling could be the natural follow-up, as the discussion goes down the memory lane, they might get more playful remembering e.g. how they used to engage in this game. And obviously from tickling to some forbidden touching or even a stolen kiss could be the natural development. Probably Sophia will gain control of herself again or they could be interrupted by another member of the family before things escalate once again. E.g. Amber bringing some beverages or someone walking up the stairs and making a noise ("one of the stairway steps makes a creaking sound" we know from Amber/Dylan event).

And that brings us to the last teaser with the cello being played by Sam while Sophia listens, probably in awe, on his bed. Since she is there for the music lesson, the cello has to be play to avoid any suspicion. And, again, Sam playing music could be another factor that soften Sophia's resolution, as it happened before in the hot-tub and during the first music lesson.

This, more or less, sums up **the idea** of what could happen in the scene up to that point (also assuming that the teasers are in the correct chronological order).

Where?

Of course, the big question is what is going to happen next, what the "real action" will be. And here in absence of any other hint speculations ran wild.

One first question to answer is "where". Will the action continue in the bedroom or there will be a change of location? Could it be another 2 acts event like e.g. the concert or Amber/Dylan in which there is first scene then followed by another in another location on or a different context? The size of the event may support this hypothesis.

Some speculations have brought the action elsewhere. For example, after some fondling in the bedroom, Sophia may go back to her house and give one last (for the moment) gift to Sam and improvise a striptease from her bedroom for Sam to watch. Or the action could move to another part of Sam's house: for example Sophia might excuse herself to go the bathroom and somehow there will be a sort re-enactment of the memory Sam told a few minutes earlier, with Sophia teasing him again. Or they can move to e.g. the garage as Neil asked Sam for help in the Amber/Dylan event. Or Sam could offer another spin with the car. Or e.g. Sophia could invite the whole Robinson family to her pool, so that the action will take place at Sophia's with the thrill of having the whole family close by.
The possibilities are endless, anywhere but the tree-house! ;)

If the action stays in the bedroom, the most straightforward speculation would be another cello lesson after Sam's solo performance of the teaser, in a sort of re-do of the previous but of course with a major escalation. Others, seeing that the way the bedroom door opens has been changed have suggested that there could be the classic "behind the door" moment . Other speculations went as far as suggesting that whatever happens in the room there will be someone spying from Sophia's house.

What?

Besides the location, the intriguing question is what is going to happen in terms of "spicy action". The previous evening in the hot tub Sam has french kissed Sophia, fondled her boobs through the fabric (of course! :) ) and, depending on the choice, kissed her pussy underwater (through the fabric!) and suck on one of her breasts (through the fabric!). So if there must be some progression, the fabric must go in this event! :)

This event could be a major step for Sam's progression and L&P said right after v0.150 that the next Sam/Sophia will farther progress and more recently he said it will be very nice and sensual.
So all clues seem to suggest that Sam might finally realize his fetish of seeing her bare breasts. There was even a yet unconfirmed comment by L&P on the matter. This is probably a safe bet for the progression. Incidentally, it will be the fourth time in the same day that she bares her breasts (4th task, Aiden's meeting and the apostles). Being his personal fetish, it is reasonable to expect he might (try to) go for all possible pleasure with them (kissing, groping, sucking etc.). BTW, we know she is wearing a bra under the dress.

What could happen more than this is now the compelling question. Given the size of the event, both in terms of renders and, above all, animations (20s each, consider that all previous ones were max 8-10s...), one could expect something more than just some breast display and some fondling without the fabric. As Sophia might get lost again in her feelings and lust, there could be more than just fondling and kissing, maybe some dry-humping or with Sam trying to go for the full prize. And, again, given the animations, some (myself included, guilty! ;) ) went even as far and as crazy as some form of oral (HJ, PJ), maybe through the fabric. It's probably unlikely as that would be really a pivotal moment for the story and the closest thing to cheating for Sophia.

Usual interruption?

Whatever the action, one then also wonder what will stop it this time. Will they be interrupted again, this time by one of Sam's family members, again without being caught in the act? There will be another type of interruption (e.g.phone call) or will Sophia come to her senses this time before it goes even farther?

A Matter of Attitude

More in general it will be interesting to see Sophia's and Sam's attitudes in this event.

The night before we saw Sam becoming more audacious and with a cocky attitude in asking for a kiss before the concert, going for it in the car and taking the initiative while underwater. Sure there was still the adrenaline for the performance that might have contributed to that. Let's see how he will react to Sophia's visit and her attempt at drawing the line. Will he be bold again in his protests or will he try to look as if he accepts it before trying to get again his way?

Similarly, Sophia held back Sam's attempt for most of the previous event, even if she admitted that she enjoyed reliving these younger memories. And then she became more openly flirty when she allowed Sam to kiss her body up to give in to the french kiss. The scare of being almost caught by Liam will probably make her come back to reality at the beginning of the event, resolute in drawing the line. Probably the music played by Sam will soften her attitude and let her lower the guard as well. Moreover, if Sam is recollecting his young memory to explain his feeling, she might (as usual) also rationalize that, being emphatic towards the obsessed young lover. So it could be possible she will give in again to her feelings.

Another possibility is that she tries to compromise by making some sort of deal: similarly to the kiss request during the hot tub event, she might set some ground rules so that the "innocent game" between them continues more safely (of course only on paper). The proposed speculation about the strip from her bedroom could be an example of that. Also such a deal and game may go on further the next day early in the morning for the short event between them. Maybe a sort of (silly) "secret girlfriend" kind of deal with a no-touch-only-look policy, which of course it is only bound to fail.

What happens next?

This also leads to the question of what will be the aftermath of this event. Whatever happens, is Sophia going to class it again as a "mistake" and rationalize it like she did for the French kiss as a way to give the teenager some "experience"? It will be harder to justify this time, though. Or she will finally start to question herself and her feelings? This event could be probably a "major incident" wrt what happened in the pool and the risk she went through there. So it will be hard to justify it as a random event especially because she went there just to avoid repeating that. What will be her state of mind after this event and her feelings about Sam? will she start actually thinking of having an affair or, in any case, willingly continuing to play the dangerous game, possibly with a set of ground rules? This could be indeed a very important turning point for the whole story.

Different branches/paths?

Another interesting aspect concerns how the event will play out w.r.t. the 3 different outcomes of the previous night after Liam appears during the french kiss.
  1. Hiding behind the hot tub was the less risky choice as Liam didn't notice him at all.
  2. Running for the fence is the only choice that makes Liam notice Sam but someway Sophia was able to save the situation with the old psychological trick of telling the straight truth.
  3. Hiding in the hot tub was the riskiest and most intense choice of course.

Besides that, only if Sam didn't flee the scene, he will help Sophia by going to pick up Ellie who was stranded on the beach by her boyfriend. It is then interesting to see what consequences on the story this might have.

One hypothesis is that whether he will go pick up Ellie or not might imply that Sophia will try to divert his attention towards Ellie during the talk. And that could be the end of Sophia/Sam's route. This is very similar to what we had for the 3rd task and the 3 possible outcomes, only two of them allowed Sophia to go through the 4th task.

In this case, as it has been suggested the less risky option during the hot tub could bring the story forward for Sophia and Sam, while the others could move the story towards Ellie/Sam. Or, conversely, the most "corrupted" choices could make Sam/Sophia progress. Of course, everything could also resolve in some different dialogues but it seems unlikely that Ellie has been involved so randomly.

The mystery of the 2 scenes

We don't know whether it is related to the 3 outcomes and possible branches for the upcoming event, but L&P said that one of the reasons the update was taking so long was that he was "trying to mix two potential scenes into a single one". We don't know if the potential scenes are two different paths e.g. based on the outcomes of the previous or simply 2 separate choices that he wanted to merge. It will be interesting to see what he was referring to. Hopefully, he may reveal that after the release if it won't be clear from the play-through.

How to get the event.

The event requires to be on the Sam's route but it will be also available through the gallery in case you don't have the saves.

If you don't have the saves and you still want to play it normally with all the options, you might need to set some variables in order to get the event. You can set the variable values with Renpy console, the , or the Universal Renpy Mod.

As explained above this event will probably be trigger only if things escalated in the hot-tub, with the French kiss and Liam interrupting. The French kiss may be only a necessary condition for the event but not sufficient, as Sophia could still stop Sam from groping her breasts after the French kiss and Liam will never interrupt them. So probably the event will require one of the 3 choices when Liam arrives.
These are the set of variables that **might** be needed to play the event.

VariableValueMeaning
filthy > good_wifee.g. set filthy to 1000, it does not matter as long as the condition is metThis is usually needed to further advance with the more daring choices.
sam>= 36 but to be sure you can set it to e.g. 1000Sam's point. The previous event had a threshold of 30 and gave 6 more points. Setting it to 1000 is a safe bet ;)
day19_Sophia_french_kissed_Sam_in_the_poolTrueSophia allowed Sam to french kiss her. This is necessary
Choose one combo among these 3
day19_Sophia_hid_Sam_in_hot_tub and day19_Sam_picked_up_Ellie_from_the_beachBoth TrueSet these two to true if you chose to hide Sam inside the hot-tub
day19_Sam_picked_up_Ellie_from_the_beachTrueThis is the only one to set if Sam hid behind the hot-tub
Day19_Liam_sees_Sam_jumping_over_the_wallTrueThis is the only one to set if Sam ran for the fence

Last edited:

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
alright you sold me on Kierkegaard. Not gonna play this next though, maybe in a couple of weeks to month. December? more than that?

Ah i rarely read reviews because some reviews contains overarching spoiler.
Comment section usually only have event-specific comments so i'm not that spoiled by it.
too early

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
Ok, let's try to make a (not-so-short!) recap before the release and the thread going wild as usual.

This v0.175 release will focus on the aftermath of what happened in the hot tub the previous night (v0.150) when Sam and Sophia almost got caught by Liam: he either saw Sam running and jumping over the fence or by some miracle he didn't see him hidden inside the tub, or, in the less risky situation, Sam was well hidden behind the tub. As she told him the night before, Sophia will pay a visit to Sam to have a talk with him and draw a line in their relationship.

This release turned out to be a really big event development-wise. There will be around 400-450 renders and at least 2 animations of ~20s each (!) and up to 20 pages of text. That will make it the second largest event in terms of the number of renders, second only to the yoga event.

Among the other record figures of this release, there have been 7 (seven!) teasers for a total of 9 renders.

The teasers.

The teasers, as usual, didn't reveal much of the main event but, sure enough, they sparked a lot of speculations.

The first set of 3 teasers (1-3) set up the context, with Sophia in her bedroom spotting Sam alone in his room and taking the chance to go over to talk about the last evening.
She hesitates before ringing the door to find a plausible excuse to see him.
As it has been simple to imagine, the teaser reveals that the excuse will be the music lesson that Sam continuously proposed to her in the past few days. We know that the entire Robinson family will be at home during the event. More on that later. So she most likely will use that excuse with whoever answers the door.

Curiously, this is a sort of dejà vu, as even for the previous music lesson Sophia went there *also* to talk about the incident of the night before when Dylan and Sam came back home unexpectedly catching Sophia and Liam having their role-playing game

Finally, she gets to Sam's room and we see him playing the guitar.

The second set of teasers (4-5) is the most interesting as they are more mysterious. They show a younger Sophia, in her mid-20s as per caption, completely naked taking a shower
and then suddenly realizing that someone was watching or peeking at her
These two renders are described as "fragments of a hazy wonderful memory".

The next teaser showed Sophia and Sam engaged in what seems the beginning of a tickle battle on his bed: Sam is pinning Sophia to the bed in the first one and he seems to start the hostilities in the second.

Finally, in the last teaser, we see Sophia laying on his bed listening to Sam playing the cello, which is logically bound to happen at some point to avoid a suspicious silence that can be questioned by the other members of the family in the house.

Making sense of the teasers

The majority consensus is that Sophia's plan of drawing the line and stopping any further shenanigans with Sam will derail one way or another. Well, unless at some point you take the good wife choice ;). Most probably, no matter how resolute she is, she will soften again and give in again to her feelings. The teasers *may* already show the direction that will bring Sophia's guard down again.

Probably Sophia will start the talk by trying to make Sam understand how wrong and risky were the actions of the previous night and that they will be better off restraining their feelings before it is too late.

The 2 teasers about the old memory, according to most speculations, seem to suggest that Sam is trying to explain his feelings. He might start recollecting this old memory when he was young and "by chance" he saw/peeked at Sophia showering while e.g. he was visiting. And possibly explaining his "boobs" fetishism :). Although it could be a "creepy" revelation, somehow Sophia could as usual be more understanding w.r.t. the boy's feelings.

The other teaser about the tickling could be the natural follow-up, as the discussion goes down the memory lane, they might get more playful remembering e.g. how they used to engage in this game. And obviously from tickling to some forbidden touching or even a stolen kiss could be the natural development. Probably Sophia will gain control of herself again or they could be interrupted by another member of the family before things escalate once again. E.g. Amber bringing some beverages or someone walking up the stairs and making a noise ("one of the stairway steps makes a creaking sound" we know from Amber/Dylan event).

And that brings us to the last teaser with the cello being played by Sam while Sophia listens, probably in awe, on his bed. Since she is there for the music lesson, the cello has to be play to avoid any suspicion. And, again, Sam playing music could be another factor that soften Sophia's resolution, as it happened before in the hot-tub and during the first music lesson.

This, more or less, sums up **the idea** of what could happen in the scene up to that point (also assuming that the teasers are in the correct chronological order).

Where?

Of course, the big question is what is going to happen next, what the "real action" will be. And here in absence of any other hint speculations ran wild.

One first question to answer is "where". Will the action continue in the bedroom or there will be a change of location? Could it be another 2 acts event like e.g. the concert or Amber/Dylan in which there is first scene then followed by another in another location on or a different context? The size of the event may support this hypothesis.

Some speculations have brought the action elsewhere. For example, after some fondling in the bedroom, Sophia may go back to her house and give one last (for the moment) gift to Sam and improvise a striptease from her bedroom for Sam to watch. Or the action could move to another part of Sam's house: for example Sophia might excuse herself to go the bathroom and somehow there will be a sort re-enactment of the memory Sam told a few minutes earlier, with Sophia teasing him again. Or they can move to e.g. the garage as Neil asked Sam for help in the Amber/Dylan event. Or Sam could offer another spin with the car. Or e.g. Sophia could invite the whole Robinson family to her pool, so that the action will take place at Sophia's with the thrill of having the whole family close by.
The possibilities are endless, anywhere but the tree-house! ;)

If the action stays in the bedroom, the most straightforward speculation would be another cello lesson after Sam's solo performance of the teaser, in a sort of re-do of the previous but of course with a major escalation. Others, seeing that the way the bedroom door opens has been changed have suggested that there could be the classic "behind the door" moment . Other speculations went as far as suggesting that whatever happens in the room there will be someone spying from Sophia's house.

What?

Besides the location, the intriguing question is what is going to happen in terms of "spicy action". The previous evening in the hot tub Sam has french kissed Sophia, fondled her boobs through the fabric (of course! :) ) and, depending on the choice, kissed her pussy underwater (through the fabric!) and suck on one of her breasts (through the fabric!). So if there must be some progression, the fabric must go in this event! :)

This event could be a major step for Sam's progression and L&P said right after v0.150 that the next Sam/Sophia will farther progress and more recently he said it will be very nice and sensual.
So all clues seem to suggest that Sam might finally realize his fetish of seeing her bare breasts. There was even a yet unconfirmed comment by L&P on the matter. This is probably a safe bet for the progression. Incidentally, it will be the fourth time in the same day that she bares her breasts (4th task, Aiden's meeting and the apostles). Being his personal fetish, it is reasonable to expect he might (try to) go for all possible pleasure with them (kissing, groping, sucking etc.). BTW, we know she is wearing a bra under the dress.

What could happen more than this is now the compelling question. Given the size of the event, both in terms of renders and, above all, animations (20s each, consider that all previous ones were max 8-10s...), one could expect something more than just some breast display and some fondling without the fabric. As Sophia might get lost again in her feelings and lust, there could be more than just fondling and kissing, maybe some dry-humping or with Sam trying to go for the full prize. And, again, given the animations, some (myself included, guilty! ;) ) went even as far and as crazy as some form of oral (HJ, PJ), maybe through the fabric. It's probably unlikely as that would be really a pivotal moment for the story and the closest thing to cheating for Sophia.

Usual interruption?

Whatever the action, one then also wonder what will stop it this time. Will they be interrupted again, this time by one of Sam's family members, again without being caught in the act? There will be another type of interruption (e.g.phone call) or will Sophia come to her senses this time before it goes even farther?

A Matter of Attitude

More in general it will be interesting to see Sophia's and Sam's attitudes in this event.

The night before we saw Sam becoming more audacious and with a cocky attitude in asking for a kiss before the concert, going for it in the car and taking the initiative while underwater. Sure there was still the adrenaline for the performance that might have contributed to that. Let's see how he will react to Sophia's visit and her attempt at drawing the line. Will he be bold again in his protests or will he try to look as if he accepts it before trying to get again his way?

Similarly, Sophia held back Sam's attempt for most of the previous event, even if she admitted that she enjoyed reliving these younger memories. And then she became more openly flirty when she allowed Sam to kiss her body up to give in to the french kiss. The scare of being almost caught by Liam will probably make her come back to reality at the beginning of the event, resolute in drawing the line. Probably the music played by Sam will soften her attitude and let her lower the guard as well. Moreover, if Sam is recollecting his young memory to explain his feeling, she might (as usual) also rationalize that, being emphatic towards the obsessed young lover. So it could be possible she will give in again to her feelings.

Another possibility is that she tries to compromise by making some sort of deal: similarly to the kiss request during the hot tub event, she might set some ground rules so that the "innocent game" between them continues more safely (of course only on paper). The proposed speculation about the strip from her bedroom could be an example of that. Also such a deal and game may go on further the next day early in the morning for the short event between them. Maybe a sort of (silly) "secret girlfriend" kind of deal with a no-touch-only-look policy, which of course it is only bound to fail.

What happens next?

This also leads to the question of what will be the aftermath of this event. Whatever happens, is Sophia going to class it again as a "mistake" and rationalize it like she did for the French kiss as a way to give the teenager some "experience"? It will be harder to justify this time, though. Or she will finally start to question herself and her feelings? This event could be probably a "major incident" wrt what happened in the pool and the risk she went through there. So it will be hard to justify it as a random event especially because she went there just to avoid repeating that. What will be her state of mind after this event and her feelings about Sam? will she start actually thinking of having an affair or, in any case, willingly continuing to play the dangerous game, possibly with a set of ground rules? This could be indeed a very important turning point for the whole story.

Different branches/paths?

Another interesting aspect concerns how the event will play out w.r.t. the 3 different outcomes of the previous night after Liam appears during the french kiss.
  1. Hiding behind the hot tub was the less risky choice as Liam didn't notice him at all.
  2. Running for the fence is the only choice that makes Liam notice Sam but someway Sophia was able to save the situation with the old psychological trick of telling the straight truth.
  3. Hiding in the hot tub was the riskiest and most intense choice of course.

Besides that, only if Sam didn't flee the scene, he will help Sophia by going to pick up Ellie who was stranded on the beach by her boyfriend. It is then interesting to see what consequences on the story this might have.

One hypothesis is that whether he will go pick up Ellie or not might imply that Sophia will try to divert his attention towards Ellie during the talk. And that could be the end of Sophia/Sam's route. This is very similar to what we had for the 3rd task and the 3 possible outcomes, only two of them allowed Sophia to go through the 4th task.

In this case, as it has been suggested the less risky option during the hot tub could bring the story forward for Sophia and Sam, while the others could move the story towards Ellie/Sam. Or, conversely, the most "corrupted" choices could make Sam/Sophia progress. Of course, everything could also resolve in some different dialogues but it seems unlikely that Ellie has been involved so randomly.

The mystery of the 2 scenes

We don't know whether it is related to the 3 outcomes and possible branches for the upcoming event, but L&P said that one of the reasons the update was taking so long was that he was "trying to mix two potential scenes into a single one". We don't know if the potential scenes are two different paths e.g. based on the outcomes of the previous or simply 2 separate choices that he wanted to merge. It will be interesting to see what he was referring to. Hopefully, he may reveal that after the release if it won't be clear from the play-through.

How to get the event.

The event requires to be on the Sam's route but it will be also available through the gallery in case you don't have the saves.

If you don't have the saves and you still want to play it normally with all the options, you might need to set some variables in order to get the event. You can set the variable values with Renpy console, the , or the Universal Renpy Mod.

As explained above this event will probably be trigger only if things escalated in the hot-tub, with the French kiss and Liam interrupting. The French kiss may be only a necessary condition for the event but not sufficient, as Sophia could still stop Sam from groping her breasts after the French kiss and Liam will never interrupt them. So probably the event will require one of the 3 choices when Liam arrives.
These are the set of variables that **might** be needed to play the event.

VariableValueMeaning
filthy > good_wifee.g. set filthy to 1000, it does not matter as long as the condition is metThis is usually needed to further advance with the more daring choices.
sam>= 36 but to be sure you can set it to e.g. 1000Sam's point. The previous event had a threshold of 30 and gave 6 more points. Setting it to 1000 is a safe bet ;)
day19_Sophia_french_kissed_Sam_in_the_poolTrueSophia allowed Sam to french kiss her. This is necessary
Choose one among the 3
day19_Sophia_hid_Sam_in_hot_tub and day19_Sam_picked_up_Ellie_from_the_beachBoth TrueSet these two to true if you chose to hide Sam inside the hot-tub
day19_Sam_picked_up_Ellie_from_the_beachTrueThis is the only one to set if Sam hid behind the hot-tub
Day19_Liam_sees_Sam_jumping_over_the_wallTrueThis is the only one to set if Sam ran for the fence
It’s bloody Rocket Science

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes