CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Seriously ? I can tell you right now which are people on this thread that will say that the animation is trash and that update was just 5 min long or 3 months for this!!! And ofcourse the liar, milker as usual.

The update does not even need to be released to know who will criticize it for being a waste of time.
Dude, The developer puts himself in these positions. At the end of the day it goes back to slow releases and dragging out the development. If his bar states its a 100% complete, then it should be 100% complete or maybe add a 5th bar for Festiva of Bull shittingness.

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
Can I get the husband fitted for a nice 'n snug pair of concrete shoes? Seriously they JUST get moved in and are ready for the good life, the REALLY good life and like two days in he fucks it up Super-Douche style...

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Dude, The developer puts himself in these positions. At the end of the day it goes back to slow releases and dragging out the development. If his bar states its a 100% complete, then it should be 100% complete or maybe add a 5th bar for Festiva of Bull shittingness.
Ever thought that what is the point of adding another bar when the animation is at 98% as stated in one of the messages we got here. He is left with editing and rendering the animation.
Also there is could be so many miscellaneous things, such as maybe there is some work on DOL, could also include remaking a few renders like he did for Dylan Amber. There was the mention about players being able to directly play Part 2 from the next update onwards without having to carry forward saves from Part 1. Atleast i remember Bibifoc mentioning it. There could be some more work too.

Also it is not like the update got pushed back by a month like it happened with v0.130. It is just 3-4 days back. This game is no life saving drug on which are life depends. None of us are that addicted, or at atleast i hope so, that we can't survive a 3-4 days of delay.

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
Ever thought that what is the point of adding another bar when the animation is at 98% as stated in one of the messages we got here. He is left with editing and rendering the animation.
Also there is could be so many miscellaneous things, such as maybe there is some work on DOL, could also include remaking a few renders like he did for Dylan Amber. There was the mention about players being able to directly play Part 2 from the next update onwards without having to carry forward saves from Part 1. Atleast i remember Bibifoc mentioning it. There could be some more work too.

Also it is not like the update got pushed back by a month like it happened with v0.130. It is just 3-4 days back. This game is no life saving drug on which are life depends. None of us are that addicted, or at atleast i hope so, that we can't survive a 3-4 days of delay.
That's well and good... but why can't I get the husband fitted for some concrete shoes? lol :whistle:

Edit: Err.. I mean what a *cough* stand up guy...

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
So anyone that is a sub of L&P know when he is releasing the update?

Monday evening all 4 went to 100%. I keep saying this he has the best game by far but this delaying is what stops me
being a sub of his.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes