crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
In 10 years you can use AI to make your own game
It’s already possible now. I got bored waiting on L&P, so I started making my own comics through a combination of Virt-a-Mate and a few different AI filters. I’m not posting any more than this, and I’m not selling anything, so don’t get your panties in a twist, mods. Just posting an example of what’s possible.

raedon115

Dec 14, 2018
It’s already possible now. I got bored waiting on L&P, so I started making my own comics through a combination of Virt-a-Mate and a few different AI filters. I’m not posting any more than this, and I’m not selling anything, so don’t get your panties in a twist, mods. Just posting an example of what’s possible.
Wow you are insanely talented, that is incredible!

Reactions: crabboid

none300

Sep 2, 2017
20 seconds animation? hmm, I wonder if they are looped animations.

if it's just a flat 20 seconds, then it is not anything sexy

if it looped, the chances of it being something sexy increases

I'm very curious about what the animations are.
Well, probably how they pull the curtains or how Sam plays the guitar or whatever he has

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I think that this is on the brink of abandonment, or at least on hold status, and then abandonment. Guy must be really sick an tired by now doing this for so many years.

Reactions: B_st_cloud

camube

Jun 4, 2022
how long is the playtime between Part 1 and Part 2? Is it more than around 10 hours give or take?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
There you go for people that were asking.

Sorry for the delay, guys. We are working as hard as we can. We will try our best to release the update as soon as possible.
Thank you

Release: between Sunday 20 and Thursday 24

Content: 430 renders + 2 animations (20 seconds each)
So it is Thursday 24 (11:59 pm) then. Got it.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
And why are you waiting this so eagerly? This has been a snoozefest for me at least last 3 years. I just unpack it, run through renders and say... meh...

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes