blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
how long is the playtime between Part 1 and Part 2? Is it more than around 10 hours give or take?
Boss, just play the first part, if you like it then download the second. If not, be glad that you got this out of your system. There is a reason why so many are anticipating an update.

Reactions: Whitekink

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Bibifoc can you tell us something about why this particular update is taking so long to be released? (a week at the least after reaching 100%)

qhuy729

Apr 2, 2018
I understand L&P is trying to use animation to make the game more interesting but this is the wrong strategy
Creating animations is very time-consuming if only 1 2 people do it. This is studio-level work if you want good quality, not like creating 3d images
Spending 1 month on a few seconds of 30 fps animation is really silly

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Guys, think reasonable! There is no point for him to hold the update back from release, that is not milking, he just screw up and did not finish the new version as he planed. But yes, that is 100% the last update for 2022 and let's just hope that he will upgrade his work and release faster the new versions. Milking is that the game turned in to never ending story and instead of end it's keep going and going at nowhere.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Bibifoc can you tell us something about why this particular update is taking so long to be released? (a week at the least after reaching 100%)
I'm sorry, you were talking to Bibifoc, but I'm interfering.
The fact is that the 4 progress indicators do not reflect the entire amount of work that needs to be done in order for the update to be ready for publication.
For example, in parallel with the work that the progress indicators reflect, work was carried out on the creation of two animations.
After all 4 became 100%, one animation was completely ready, and the second one was only 98%.
Here is the correspondence with L&P:
1668737971118.png
Due to the 2% remaining work on creating the animation, he logically did not create another indicator. He informed the fan that there was still a small amount of work needed to be done. But there were so many questions that he made a post on his Patreon.
There you go for people that were asking.

Sorry for the delay, guys. We are working as hard as we can. We will try our best to release the update as soon as possible.
Thank you

Release: between Sunday 20 and Thursday 24

Content: 430 renders + 2 animations (20 seconds each)
Everything is quite logical, they will finish the creation of the second animation and conduct tests, probably fix some errors, and only after that the update will be published for the Legendary level.
That's the way things are today. I hope I answered your question.

I will be glad if my answer to sept0342 helps to understand the situation and other AWAM fans.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes