SoftheW

May 26, 2020
View attachment 1922907

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.170

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.170, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.170 (1.30 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2008109 View attachment 2008110 View attachment 2008116
Where can I find only the "Revenge" story?

Is there a list of all "Fan Games" and stuff like that?
I have:
-Playing dress up
-The morning after
-Classroom Fantasies
-A date with Linda
-The motel Thanks

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Due to relativity theory.
View attachment 2176912 View attachment 2176921
She talks about the amount of time it might have taken L&P to complete AWAM.

View attachment 2176980 View attachment 2176981
And that's Sophia in the same timeframe. One playable in-game day takes year/year and a half these days to be done with. 17 days lie ahead, thus it'll take quite some time to see the finish line, if ever.

BTW, I bet all the fans know from what events above attached screenshots had been taken. The right one was especially naughty. AWAM - the ultimate foreplay VN, where nothing really happens (Liam doesn't count) and everyone driving nuts in anticipation.
Idk what it is but I really liked how she looked in the sauna event.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Where can I find only the "Revenge" story?

Is there a list of all "Fan Games" and stuff like that?
I have:
-Playing dress up
-The morning after
-Classroom Fantasies
-A date with Linda
-The motel Thanks
"Revenge" by Kthulu_SFM is a 25-page short story made to look like part of the game.
I don't recall if somebody has turned it into a Renpy mini-game.

Last edited:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Maybe in 10 years.
Unless he do a massive change in plans PD20 is the first possible moment for a sex scene Sophia/Sam.
I honestly wouldn’t protest if he just decided out of nowhere to go the full enchilada with this. I’m not saying he would, but it would be cool. Just scrolling through this thread, it seems like Sam is runaway the most popular subplot of this VN. It’s certainly what keeps me coming back.

If nothing else, it would have been cool if he could have had the update out by today, so people could have the weekend, instead of right at the beginning of most people’s work/school week.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
This is offensive to each L&P patron. In a few days it's "we need a hero" or by your sublime message "we need a cow"? Each failure to deliver from L&P is an issue for him and his patrons, supporters to solve.
As a fan of the game I am grateful to L&P and to each and every supporter to this day. After all, the game is not abandoned, so many years, so many delays and so many self entitled leeches View attachment 2178150 complaining, insulting... but thanks to the patience and support from his sponsors (HEROES), the game continues.
Listen, I get being irritated by the endless whining brigade, but there are clearly some limitations in L&P’s development process that need to be addressed, and giving the guy a tongue bath isn’t helpful either.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'm dropping the game immediately if she gets a Bob.
Never agreed more with any of your posts. That would be one way to kill the game without ever reaching it's end, and I believe most men would agree. That's such a terrible hairstyle to have. lol

Good question!
You're right to ask. The dated 80's cut has got to go. A woman her age should consider a sexy bob.
GettyImages-1314421705-2000-c056d2127781410bbf8c490900fa782b.jpg
Yeah, really sexy. So sexy infact that my stomach is rioting from the mere thought of it. :sick:

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Never agreed more with any of your posts. That would be one way to kill the game without ever reaching it's end, and I believe most men would agree. That's such a terrible hairstyle to have. lol

View attachment 2178338
Yeah, really sexy. So sexy infact that my stomach is rioting from the mere thought of it. :sick:
Back to your old tricks I see. You picked an image a woman who cut her own hair while standing upside down wearing a German helmet in the shower. Not what I call a bob at all. Clearly you do, :ROFLMAO: .
Either you wish to mock, try to be funny (which you ain't), or have no perception of femininity. Or, I suspect all three.
Just when I thought this channel was becoming civilised...
Can we agree to ignore each other's messages indefinitely.
Thanks.

Reactions: roro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes