OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
Nope, just that your affirmations made me laugh, keep posting them this is going to be very monotonous and boring until the 24th, we need something to sheer up the trend and clear the boys head.
Sorry but my life is not monotonous and I have a lot more in life than reading, posting and waiting for L&P next release...

• Haha
Reactions: roro and Lederzar

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
Is this the biggest screw up L&P made to date? Monday the 14th Nov all 4 bars hit 100%

Thursday 17th Nov he finally updates is patreons that there is a delay and could be Sunday the 20th or Thursday 24th before the game is released.

He needs to bin the Animations my opinion if i am right i think people want to see the story not waiting on animations which in my opinion add nothing.

I praise L&P for the best game BUT its the lack of info when there is a delay where is subs have to chase up for info when they are paying $30 + every month.

Then there is always seems to be a problem that ends up in delaying for days.

I would happy be a sub of L&P but i cant justify giving that kind of money when there is delay after delay each update and lack of info on why.

If he ever reads this no hard feelings L&P is just criticism to hopefully improve on and you may get me as a sub.

Reactions: bayrischman

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Back to your old tricks I see. You picked an image a woman who cut her own hair while standing upside down wearing a German helmet in the shower. Not what I call a bob at all. Clearly you do, :ROFLMAO: .
Either you wish to mock, try to be funny (which you ain't), or have no perception of femininity. Or, I suspect all three.
Just when I thought this channel was becoming civilised...
Can we agree to ignore each other's messages indefinitely.
Thanks.
The picture shows Halle Berry. I doubt she'd cut her own hair. Prolly spend more on this one cut than most people spend in a year on their hair. And yes, you got that right. I was totally mocking your previous message saying how Sophia should get a "sexy Bob", which is exactly why I went with the ugliest one I could find, to exaggerate. Because quite frankly, most Bobs I've seen looked like the hairstylist was either drunk, blindfolded or both.

What you call a Bob doesn't really matter. A traditional Bob is where the hair is cut straight around the head, usually with bangs. So yeah, I guess wearing a German helmet would work to achieve that. I believe most men aren't really attracted to the poodle look, so I guess that means many of us have no perception of femininity in your eyes. Then again, there's more modern approaches which can look decent on a woman, though I feel like those can hardly be called Bob anymore. I, for some reason, assumed you'd go for the "German helmet" approach. Weird.

Besides, I feel like Sophia would generally look terrible with a Bob. It's not for everyone...or barely anyone.

Anyway, since you're so fragile about my comment and would prefer us to ignore eachother, you might aswell make use of the ignore function. Or are you possibly just being pretentious? You tend to give those vibes with your posts. :)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
This is offensive to each L&P patron. In a few days it's "we need a hero" or by your sublime message "we need a cow"? Each failure to deliver from L&P is an issue for him and his patrons, supporters to solve.
As a fan of the game I am grateful to L&P and to each and every supporter to this day. After all, the game is not abandoned, so many years, so many delays and so many self entitled leeches View attachment 2178150 complaining, insulting... but thanks to the patience and support from his sponsors (HEROES), the game continues.
I'm one of those supporters and I'm not offended, so you actually don't speak for 'each L&P patron'.

Each person here has the right to respond to the extremely slow development of AWAM and some of us, supporters for years BTW, have offered a variety of ideas to help L&P increase production speed, and we've been ignored. Ultimately, it is His decision to proceed at this very slow development speed.

He's chosen Not to build a team.
He's chosen to continue to update DOL and post it on Patreon versus giving it to a trusted and trained creator who is happy to support L&P (Key words here - trusted and trained, which you can not get if you insist on being a solo creator - or almost solo creator since I discount the animator who apparently cannot manage his/her time well enough to create two animations in 3 months without further slowing down L&P).
He has already gone back and started to remaster part I (versus, again, using the remastering of part I as a great opportunity to train someone to help and then let them learn and prove themselves on the remaster - which has NO time constraint since the Vast majority of us who are already playing AWAM are waiting for PD 13 content, Not a remaster of Part I).

There is Major low-hanging fruit in terms of easy opportunities to teach and train others. This would allow them to join a team headed by L&P to help create AWAM and dramatically shorten the current development cycle, which multiple people here, using basic math skills, have projected to exceed 20 years.

The reality, AWAM is a good and interesting AVN. I doubt that > 1% of the other creations on F95 have this much discussion taking place while waiting for another of the now small updates to be released (page # 5460 at the time I'm writiing this response).

I've praised L&P for the quality of some of the individual updates but this uber slow development of individual scenes within one PD makes it very hard to remain a supporter.

It's shame that the odds are stacked against L&P being able to give AWAM the PD 30 endings it deserves (versus abandoning it at some point), given how much of it he will have to recreate multiple times to keep up with: render quality, software changes (like Renpy, for ex.), and hardware improvements that will open creativity doors that simply did not exist years ago when the best card you could get was a NVidia 2080 ti.

Are there leeches on F95 - Yes
Are there lemmings who support L&P - Yes

To both of those... So What!

We each get to make a choice, including L&P.

So far, I've seen nothing any supporter or non-supporter can do to change his development choices.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The picture shows Halle Berry. I doubt she'd cut her own hair. Prolly spend more on this one cut than most people spend in a year on their hair. And yes, you got that right. I was totally mocking your previous message saying how Sophia should get a "sexy Bob", which is exactly why I went with the ugliest one I could find, to exaggerate. Because quite frankly, most Bobs I've seen looked like the hairstylist was either drunk, blindfolded or both.

What you call a Bob doesn't really matter. A traditional Bob is where the hair is cut straight around the head, usually with bangs. So yeah, I guess wearing a German helmet would work to achieve that. I believe most men aren't really attracted to the poodle look, so I guess that means many of us have no perception of femininity in your eyes. Then again, there's more modern approaches which can look decent on a woman, though I feel like those can hardly be called Bob anymore. I, for some reason, assumed you'd go for the "German helmet" approach. Weird.

Besides, I feel like Sophia would generally look terrible with a Bob. It's not for everyone...or barely anyone.

Anyway, since you're so fragile about my comment and would prefer us to ignore eachother, you might aswell make use of the ignore function. Or are you possibly just being pretentious? You tend to give those vibes with your posts. :)
Since the game is pretty much heading into the cliche AF territory, L&P could just change Sophia's hairstyle to .

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
DEAR L&P...
please avoid animation in future .... Its stopping game... And wasting time...
Well that won't happen. Since he has already confirmed that the Dylan Sophia events in the day will have Animations for sure.
And who knows, if the Christine Dylan Ellie event gets too spicy, an animation or two can be thrown in there too.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I'm one of those supporters and I'm not offended, so you actually don't speak for 'each L&P patron'.

Each person here has the right to respond to the extremely slow development of AWAM and some of us, supporters for years BTW, have offered a variety of ideas to help L&P increase production speed, and we've been ignored. Ultimately, it is His decision to proceed at this very slow development speed.

He's chosen Not to build a team.
He's chosen to continue to update DOL and post it on Patreon versus giving it to a trusted and trained creator who is happy to support L&P (Key words here - trusted and trained, which you can not get if you insist on being a solo creator - or almost solo creator since I discount the animator who apparently cannot manage his/her time well enough to create two animations in 3 months without further slowing down L&P).
He has already gone back and started to remaster part I (versus, again, using the remastering of part I as a great opportunity to train someone to help and then let them learn and prove themselves on the remaster - which has NO time constraint since the Vast majority of us who are already playing AWAM are waiting for PD 13 content, Not a remaster of Part I).

There is Major low-hanging fruit in terms of easy opportunities to teach and train others. This would allow them to join a team headed by L&P to help create AWAM and dramatically shorten the current development cycle, which multiple people here, using basic math skills, have projected to exceed 20 years.

The reality, AWAM is a good and interesting AVN. I doubt that > 1% of the other creations on F95 have this much discussion taking place while waiting for another of the now small updates to be released (page # 5460 at the time I'm writiing this response).

I've praised L&P for the quality of some of the individual updates but this uber slow development of individual scenes within one PD makes it very hard to remain a supporter.

It's shame that the odds are stacked against L&P being able to give AWAM the PD 30 endings it deserves (versus abandoning it at some point), given how much of it he will have to recreate multiple times to keep up with: render quality, software changes (like Renpy, for ex.), and hardware improvements that will open creativity doors that simply did not exist years ago when the best card you could get was a NVidia 2080 ti.

Are there leeches on F95 - Yes
Are there lemmings who support L&P - Yes

To both of those... So What!

We each get to make a choice, including L&P.

So far, I've seen nothing any supporter or non-supporter can do to change his development choices.
You've said what I was thinking, (plus some tech stuff I wouldn't have had a clue about), the difference being that I'm a pirate. There are those here that seem not to recognise, or choose to ignore, that this is a pirate forum. Yes F95 is a pirate forum & it's crawling with "self-entitled leeches." This has been ongoing for years. So folks, if pirates offend you, or you feel they have no legitimate right to an opinion, you know what to do & there are several options. AWAM fandom is a very "broad church" & there should be room for all. Most fans, of whatever viewpoint, surely want AWAM to succeed, don't they?

I am a Patron but not of L&P. I prefer to support artists & creators who deliver on a tighter schedule. I was on the brink of supporting AWAM when events conspired to derail this plan. Afterwards, it was apparent that delaying tactics had arrived, which at that time could have been temporary but which turned out to be here to stay & were due to grow until the ludicrous current situation became the norm. I am satisfied that I havn't paid a penny towards this but nor do I presume to tell other people how to spend their cash.

There is no whining from me, it's called criticism & is usually meant as constructive criticism, whether it is perceived as such is another matter. There are some (almost) certainties about AWAM & one is that criticism will be ignored by the Dev. I sometimes wish that those certainties represented stability but they don't because to paraphrase a song, 'things can always get slower.'

I have never accused L&P of being a milker but posts in the comments have jogged my memory & I'm reminded of "The Boston Box", as developed in the USA at Harvard Business School, which anyone taking business studies or studying at a business college will probably have come across, or will do in future. [You'll have to make allowances for this reference because I learned about it in 1981/2 & I'm recalling as best as I can]. Divided into four internal squares the box contains in the bottom quarter a "cash cow" representing a successful, in-demand product, let's call it AWAM. Milking this cash cow is neither an inherently bad idea, unethical, or a bad business decision, provided people are prepared to pay for it. It could be the right thing to do. If the business is one person it doesn't require a Board meeting, or shareholders convention to decide what to do. It could even be an idea to experiment with the supply of the product to see what the market will stand, or better still attempt to increase the demand through rarity value. These are choices...choices made by people in the interests of staying afloat. They carry risks but doing nothing is also always an option that can succeed in favourable circumstances.

Now, despite the topic being AWAM & its' future, or lack of same, I'll await the "Removal" message.

Last edited:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I'm doing a fresh runthrough right now, and I forget something; how do you get the jacuzzi scene? My Sam and Filthy rank is way up there, but Sophia just shoots him down. Do I have to have gotten the pool scene with Dylan as well?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes